Lisas Slimfast Journey

I may have to try the pie idea, sounds yummy. Gotta be honest about sweet potatoes too. Too sweet for me believe it or not. Was getting the pudding flavours whilst eating savoury foods. Never had them since.

You know what else is good, asda do a yummy ready made mash, £1 it's orange colour as it's made with carrots and stuff, it's 77cals per 100g fab with chicken in veg :0) x

Oh i love sweet potatoes yum roasted i must buy some! I did buy butternut squash today i cut it really thin the last time sprayed with oil and they were a bit like crisps really yummy :) Carroty mash sounds nice. Think i will nip to asdas on my way home from night shift. Sainsburys didnt have much in the low fat ready meals dept lol

Lisa pie is quite yummy i liked it with heinz BBQ meanz beanz yummy might make it tiommorrow!

Your doing great keep it up!

I love mash but tend not to eat it as it makes me ill for some reason, probably because I eat it too fast LOL.

I love mash but tend not to eat it as it makes me ill for some reason, probably because I eat it too fast LOL.

:( xx

ive been tesco and i got some smash so im happy about that lol

lol, glad i inspired you kitty :)
Stig, just take your time with it youll be fine. Cant beat mash spud.
Debs id imagine the pie would be good with BBQ beans too.

Weigh in number 2 for me tomorrow. Dont have any expectations of numbers etc, so long as it just keeps going down im happy! (easily pleased) Had to bin a nearly full tub of vanilla shake powder today, cannot face that one at all. replaced it with a strawberry and chocolate though so not too bad.

oh good luck for WI number 2 xx

What's the verdict then :0) x

And......., the suspense is killing us. Perhaps if we run on the spot whilst waiting for the results to come in we could call it the Waiting For Results Work Out !!! I will have copyright to the DVD ! Sorry have lost the plot.

stig said:
And......., the suspense is killing us. Perhaps if we run on the spot whilst waiting for the results to come in we could call it the Waiting For Results Work Out !!! I will have copyright to the DVD ! Sorry have lost the plot.

Lol

Week 2 is a STS! My scales were called some interesting names i tells ya. On a more serious note though im actually not too worried. Having 4 days last week ill on nothing but toast and then jumping straight back to normal would play me up a bit. Ill just buckle down for next week.

Im Back!!

Well for those of you that remember i signed up to WW for the weigh ins as my OH was using the diet anyways. I listened to the leader and somehow she taked me round. I used ProPoints for about a week and a half. Didnt suit me cos as soon as i ate i just wanted more. My binging instincts took over. So have decided this is my best option for the forseeable future. Here is my food list for the day. Will be sticking to these like glue!

S'berry shake - 230
1 slice W'tons danish bread, asda's RF peanut butter - 145
Banana shake - 230
4 crispbreads, 4 slices wt ham, 2 l'ing cow light triangles - 153
half fray bentos pie - 378
smash - 97
micro steam veg - 45
gravy - 15
shape yog - 109
snack - 150
Total Cals - 1552. :eek:) 20 mins exercise on the wii.

So there you have it. Will be doing this everyday so i stick.

welcome back, if u need any help i come on here about 4 or more times a day to see if anyones said anything but most of the time they havent! good luck x

Whoopsy, forgot to post my food diaries. Not very interesting to be honest anyways. Day 2 was same as day 1. Had the other half of the pie to use. Today is the same apart from my evening meal. Had a pork steak with veg and smash. Once my week 1s over with ill start introducing different foods for meals.

Question time now.... the pork steak i had for tea didnt have nutritional info on it. Id say it was average size, very little fat. On a guess maybe 3-400 cals?

Havnt posted in a while. Not forgotten just not had the motivation. Anyone else had this? So desperate to lose weight but when it come down to it simply cant be bothered. I know this is bad so will try sort it out. Thinking of maybe using cereal for brekkie (like an early snack). Hopefully this'll help me carry on.

just some musings.... theres 20 weeks till i go to my mums for a week in august. She hasnt seen me since new year, was at my biggest. If i could lose 2lbs a week till then id be chuffed. 40lbs or 2st 12. Would take me to 19st 7. Theres a goal anyways. Food diary as follows...

30g corn flakes, 125ml 1% milk - 142
SF shake - 230
4 crispbreads, 2 l.cow triangles, 4 slices wafer thin ham - 153
SF shake - 230
ww quiche - 327
200g oven chips - 298
extra light mayo 24 (2tbsp)
galaxy ripple - 174
Snack a Jacks - 106

Total Cals for the day = 1685

Happy with this amount. Dont plan on going over this number, this week im just clearing out the cupboards before a new shop next week.

Last edited:
Back