Lisas Slimfast Journey

Weigh in number 2 and 2lbs lost. Happy enough with this after my STS last week. Have to admit i had a treat last night. Wont go into detail but ill admit it was over the cals. If this 1 treat a week after weigh in will keep me going then so be it. Lets hope next week will be good for me too.

Well done on the loss.
Going back to what you said earlier, I to cannot be bothered sometimes even though I am desperate to loose weight, I almost have a self destruct button !!!

Not good really is it. I have at least 10 stone to go and if i cant be bothered then its only going to get worse. Must pull the finger out!

So for tea last night i had a quorn cottage pie ready meal thingy. Was yummy and will be making home made cottage pie using the quorn mince sometime in the near future. Trying the sausages for tonights tea.

For some reason today im actually feeling quite hungry, luckily will be having a snack in the next 20 mins or so. Not sure why this is, haven been drinking plenty of water etc. Must just be one of those days.

I had one of those days yesterday, i didn't end well :/ I've not had quorn in yonks, never liked the sausages but didn't know they did ready meals, may have to investigate x x

Im back from my few days 'rest' :D Got back on track yesterday though and managed to lose a lb for WI today.

Will be going to asdas tonight and stocking up. Totally run out of meals and snacky stuff.

Quick question... anyone else suffering from erm windypops? I seem to be tooting like a trooper. As a stay at home mum its not too bad. But had an interview yesterday and seems i have a good chance. What then lol. Do a family guy cough to hide my parps type thing?! :D

Ok, update for my diet. Im planning on changing my snacks from 150 to 200. This will be better for me and less hunger. To compensate im taking my meal from 800 to 650. (could never use all the 800) This will take me to 1710 cals per day. Should work better this way. Have stocked up on ready meals for the week back on track. After that then will cook again. Fingers crossed!!

Oh loser......ur not alone ......my new nickname is trumpet trousers at the mo!!!

I was thinking of doing the same with my snacks and upping my allowance....i have 1700 cals cos of the amount of exercise i do so was thinking 3 snacks of 150-200 cals, 2 shakes and meal of 600.....should stop the hunger pangs...

Stephie77 xxx

Its working for me!! I have been having cereal for brekkie, shake after the gym, then soup or low fat sandwich about 2ish, 700 cal tea and then either popcorn or some ryvita & philli if i need it in the evening....so far so good, im burning 750 in the gym and averaging 1700ish on food. X

Stephie77 xxx

Glad its working for you.

Proves how adaptable the plan is too. Can have soup or sarnie if it suits and still works. Love it :)

Im having 2 weetabix with 150 ml skimmed milk in the morning and its coming to about 185 cals. So im happy with this, within my set 200 and keeps me fuller longer. Should also help with the fibre intake.

Back AGAIN!

Will i never learn?? Oh the drama... blah blah.... :D

Seriously though only stopped last time as i was having toilet troubles with the plan. Turns out i had a bug. D'oh!

Tried WW, wasnt good. Binged often. Lost 6lbs so not a complete gip.

Will be back on SF tomorrow morning. Currently long term goals arnt being thought about. The next half stone and then stone will do for now :)

Loser were u doing the old ww plan? Im doing a combo of ww and sf......having my shake for brekkie and then meals & snacks with in my points......2 weeks in im 4lb down so its worth a try!! X

Stephie77 xxx

I hated the pp plan........waaaaaaaaaaay to confusing!!

Stephie77 xxx

Havnt reallt got back on plan properly to be honest. Not overly worried as im still under the cals of what i would have had normally.

My wee girl is ill again, high temp controlled by calpol, lack of appetite and i think a cold starting too. If her fever doesnt break ill be taking her to the docs at some point. (started monday afternoon, temp between 38 and 39) Annoying thing is she doesnt seem too bad once the calpol kicks in and knock back the fever a degree or 2.

Hopefully back to normal soon, have tix for peter kay in a couple weeks time and id like to fit in the seats without having to do weird manouvres!

Back