Lisa's Weight loss Diary - 4st to Lose

Eurgh where to start...... Friday's food is probably best....

Friday's food

B -
1 x alpen light (1/2 HEb) , Fruit and yogurt (1 Syn)
L - Jacket Potato, beans and some cooked ham
D - Mac & Cheese Pasta & Sauce with ham (1.5 Syns)

HE -
Only Half B used on 1 x alpen light :( & Milk in Coffee throughout the day
Snacks - None

Daily Syns - 2.5
Weekly Total - 5/105

Brill day Friday although i could probably have eaten more superfree then the weekend happened....

We had football and then a 30th party in Liverpool for Saturday night. I had fantastic intentions........ We got up and i made us a full English SW breakfast which i thought would be good to see me through to tea time. I made myself a packed lunch of boiled pots, cooked ham, beetfoot and boiled eggs, packed Fruit and yogurt and an alpen light and i was very happy with this and actually looking forward to it. We went to football and i wasn't even tempted by a pre match burger or half time pie, still excited about my tea. Then as we pulled up to the BnB the fella said 'do you fancy going out for tea' :) but :( He hadn't eaten anything and hadn't brought anything so we went out to eat. We went to a really nice restaurant and i did look for the healthiest option i could. I settled for pork medallions, with pear and rosemary mash which would have been fine....not great but better than a juicyburger (which i was tempted by) until the naughty little devils decided to sneak some black pudding on there. I absolutely LOVE black pudding so there was pretty much no way i was going to leave that :( As we had eaten i did manage to resist the party buffet though so no extra syns used there. Stuck to southern comfort and lemonade and didn't really have alot so alcohol syns were minimal as well.
Sunday was a cooked breakfast at the BnB (not SW friendly) and then we went out for something to eat again and had pizza! :( :( I'm going to just accept that i had a flexible syn weekend and start again today.

The syns were probably too many to count so i'm not going to bother. I did hop on the scales this morning to try and check the damage done and i am still showing as 2lb down for the week :) Fingers crossed if i am super on it for the rest of the week i can keep it at the 2lb down mark.

Today is a new day and i've drawn a line under my weekend. Back on it today......

B - 2 x hifi bars, fruit & yogurt
L - Jacket Potato & Beans and Fruit
D - I think i might have SW fish & Chips but not too sure yet. I'm not a massive fish fan but OH likes it so i suffer it every now and again for him. Might just make him the fish though and i just have plain chicken.....

Hope you have all had a fab weekend x

I also forgot to mention that this weekend me and the fella decided that we would start going running to get fitter as well as lose weight. I am going to start the couch to 5k tonight. We have planned it that i go on Monday while he watches the boys, he goes tuesday then we both go every Wednesday & Sundays. The boys are at their dads alternate Thursdays and Saturdays so we will go those days as well. I am not going to put too much pressure on myself but i have good intentions and i really want to start running. I did start just before i left my ex husband and then all that happened and i stopped as i didn't have time then.

We are gonna see how we both get on and then maybe sign up for a 10k or something like that. Gives us something to focus on x

Monday's Food

B - Hifi bar x 2, fruit and yogurt (1 syn)
L - Jacket potato & Beans with Fruit
D - Pork chops (fat removed) with chips and veg

Snacks - Fruit
Syns - Only used 1 syn on my morning yogurt. Didn't feel the urge to snack on anything other than fruit.
HE - a - Milk in coffee throughout the day b - 2 x hifi bar

Happy with my day yesterday. I'm happy i haven't let my weekend ruin my week which would have been the case before.

I didn't get chance to go for a run last night..... i swear my children sense when i have to do something therefore need them to go to sleep straight away. Usually they would be in bed and asleep by 7:15, last night one of my little angels decided to play up and didn't go to sleep until 8. I had to do some work as well for a meeting i have today so i really didn't have the time to go for a run. I was genuinely gutted although i think my fella thought i was using it as an excuse. I had been to the shop and bought a new running jacket and trainer socks and was really looking forward to it :(
I am going to go on Thursday now

Tuesdays food

B -
2 x hifi bar, yogurt and fruit
L - Tomato & Herb pasta & Sauce (2.5 syns)
D - None planned just yet

Snacks - Fruit & Yogurt

WEIGH IN DAY!!! I hopped on this morning and it is showing as 2lb down so i'll be happy with that as my week hasn't been completely on plan. To be honest as much as i would like a quick route to target i don't mind losing 1-2lbs a week and still 'live' if you know what i mean. Go to football and not have to worry about things because i know the other days i have been good.

Tuesdays Food

B -
2 x hifi bar, yogurt (1 Syn) and fruit
L - Tomato & Herb pasta & Sauce (2.5 syns)
D - I had a meeting last night so didn't get chance to grab any tea :( There was pizza and garlic bread at poker so i had a couple of pieces of Garlic Bread :(

Snacks - Fruit & Yogurt

As today is weigh in day there is no plan for food. I will get weighed before my dinner and then i usually pop to the sandwich shop after. Liverpool are away at Bolton tonight and we are going so wont have time for tea so will grab something at the game. Wednesday is an official off plan day but i will be back on it tomorrow xx

Last edited:
Good luck for weigh in Lisa, fingers crossed!! ;)

Thursday's Food

B - Hifi bar x 2 (HEb), Fruit and yogurt
L - Roast Chicken mug shot & Fruit
D - Non planned yet but OH has said he is making tea tonight and has bought chicken and veg so i can imagine it will just be plain chicken, veg and pots. Suits me :)

Plans for today are to start my couch to 10k app tonight. OH says he wants to go for a run too tonight so we shall see if that happens. I bet he bails on me lol x

So i went for a run last night..... an actual run!!!! What suprised me the most is it wasn't horrific and i didn't die.

OH tried to bail on me but i guilted him into it by saying then that i wasn't bothered about going. He felt bad then and came with me hehehe :) I had downloaded the couch to 10k app but abandoned that because it was telling me to walk when i was feeling fine and wanted to carry on running :) I did a good 25 mins and i think about 20 of that was running :) It was good and i felt really energised afterwards so i am going to make it a regular thing.

I wasn't sure where i was going to run at first because i don't like running on the path next to the road but it was too dark for the canal or the local parks. Luckily we went to the bigger park 5 mins down the road and it was lit up so i think i will go there all the time. I'll also feel comfortable going there on my own.

Next run i think will be on Saturday or Sunday

Thursday's Food

B -
Hifi bar x 2 (HEb), Fruit and yogurt
L - Roast Chicken mug shot & Fruit

OH made tea last night. He said he wsa going to make chicken and veg with boiled pots...... it was infact those Birdseye chargrill chickens :/ I was worried about the syn values but couldn't refuse them because he doesn't cook very often. After i had finished i looked up the syns fully expecting them to be about 7-8 syns each (i had 2) and they were only 3 and 3.5 each. Not what i would usually want to use my syns on but not too bad at all really

D - 1 x peri peri chargrill (3.5 Syns) 1 x plain chargrill (3 syns), veg and boiled pots

Daily Syns - 6.5
Weekly Total - 6.5/90

Friday's Food Plan

B -
2 x hifi bar, fruit and yogurt
D - Don't think i am going to get chance for any dinner today as i have a meeting at lunch time :(
T - Either spinach and mushroom cannellonni or chicken, bacon and mushroom pasta bake. Thinking it will probably be the bake due to ease but we shall see.

No plans really for the weekend. OH has his son this weekend and i have my boys so nothing that should really throw me off plan. Might do some batch cooking for the freezer x

Massive well done on the loss Lisa, and the running too!!

:( hope you get chance to grab something for dinner. Food for the rest of the day looks fab though :D

Since last weigh in i have been awful!! Takeaways, fast food, chocolate, crisps ect.... the lot!!!

I was going to just carry on being bad until weigh in and then have a fresh start next week but i stood in my kitchen last night feeling absolutely crap, bloated, tired and just generally poo and i know that is down to what i have eaten. So i gave myself a good talking too and decided that i was going to be good starting then and not after the next weigh in.

I then made SW fish and chips for tea, looked down at my plate of yummy food and once again thought why the chuff do i insist on eating crap when i can eat nice food and lose weight :doh:

After tea i made a tuna pasta bake for dinner today and some scan bran cake :)

Tuesday's Food

B -
1 x hifi bar, strawberry's, blueberries, frozen graps and a strawberry cheesecake muller light (1Syn)
L - Tuna pasta bake. Has lots of onions and peppers in too (trying to up my speed food intake) Topped with cheese (3syns)
D - Not too sure what to have for tea today as we are going to football tonight. Might take some soup to eat in the car or a mug shot

I have also been getting very into in sta gram recently, looking for ideas and inspiration. I have set up an account so i can do my journey in pictures. Hope this gives me a little bit more motivation and allows me to review my progress easily if i'm ever feeling down. Although at the mo there hasn't been alot of progress :( x

Last edited:
********* is amazing for inspiration, so many yummy food ideas. One of my favourites is slimmingworld_gal and she does youtube videos too. She actually managed a 100% on plan christmas from what I can see :D

Well done for getting back on it <3 xx

Weigh in day......

I accept that it is going to be bad. Currently planning my meals for next week and i will do a shop accordingly :)

I'm loving in sta gram and think i'm becomming a bit obsessed. I can see it keeping me focussed but then again i have said that about other things in the past xx

Back