Lisa's Weight loss Diary - 4st to Lose

5 southern comforts (think they are 3.5 each) - 17.5
2 x bottles of desperados - (think they are 10 syns each) - 20 syns
1 x 175ml glass of rose - 6 syns

Total alcohol consumption - 43.5 syns :(

Hi Lisa,

Just popping on to subscribe to your diary. Oh I recall the days very well when I used to use a lot of syns on alcohol. Don't really drink anymore thesedays. I'm too greedy and would rather save my syns for food!!! :D

Hope you have a good day tomorrow. Your boys are very cute by the way xx

5 southern comforts (think they are 3.5 each) - 17.5
2 x bottles of desperados - (think they are 10 syns each) - 20 syns
1 x 175ml glass of rose - 6 syns

Total alcohol consumption - 43.5 syns :(

:eek: that's quite high syn alcohol!
For 15 syns i get about 120ml of Navy Rum...which is quite a lot, more than enough for me :D

:eek: that's quite high syn alcohol! For 15 syns i get about 120ml of Navy Rum...which is quite a lot, more than enough for me :D

Yup i know :/ i usually drink wkd which is just ridiculous syn values so i tried to drink southern comfort to bring down the syns but then i drink that too quickly so had something else to break it up that was just high in syns anyway :doh: Haha x

Aww thank you tooty they are a handful sometimes but they are now getting to that age where their personalities are really starting to shine through and they are so funny. They have me in stitches constantly! :)

I never used to drink much either but since the i started a new relationship we tend to be going out more. When the boys are at their dads i can't stay in and do nothing as it seems like a waste of the free time lol x

Yesterday was a good day :) I stayed 100% on plan again and hopped on the scales this morning to find that it was infact alcohol bloat and i'm back down to losing 2lbs :)

Mondays Grub

B -
Muller light (1syn), fruit and 1 x alpen light (3 syns)
brekkie.JPG
L - Homemade carrot and coriander soup with a wholemeal teacake (HEb)
dinner.JPG
D - Sausage casserole, sweet potato mash and veg (2 syns)

Hea - Milk in coffee throughout the day
Heb - Wholemeal teacake
Snack - Curly wurly scan bran cake x 2 (3 syns)

Total Syns - 9
Weekly total - 64/105

The boys were playng up at bedtime last night so i didn't actually settle down for tea until 9 so didn't feel hungry for the rest of the night or feel the need to snack at all.

Tuesdays Scran

B - Muller light (1syn) with strawberries and blueberries and 2 x alpen light (HEb)
L - I have a very 'put together' dinner today but i've been looking forward to doing it for a while. I have some boiled Pots, cooked ham, boiled eggs, beetfoot and cottage cheese. For some reason i am really looking forward to it
D - Nothing official planned yet but i have some chicken in the fridge so i'm guessing it will involve chicken.

Heb - 2 x alpen lights
Snack - Curly wurly scan bran cake x 2 (3 syns) & Fruit

I have poker tonight and for the midweek games they put on some food which is usually pizza. I am going to resist and get a nice little weigh in tomorrow :) xx

Didn't get chance to get any tea before coming to poker :( Ive had my 2nd alpen light of the day and some scan bran cake and im still hungry. I am going to try and not have any pizza but im hungry!! This may not end well.... x

Tuesdays Scran

B -
Muller light (1syn) with strawberries and blueberries and 1 x alpen light (HEb)
L - Boiled Pots, cooked ham, boiled eggs, beetfoot and cottage cheese. My dinner was yummy and i had loads of it :) I was stuffed afterwards but it was a good stuffed and not a feeling terrible stuffed!

View attachment 164893

D
-
I didn't get chance to grab any tea before i left to go to poker so was starving!!! I had an alpen light left and 1 piece of scan bran cake so i had them but within an hr i was hungry again :( I ended up having a piece of pizza and 2 pieces of garlic bread. Not sure of the syns so if anyone could give me a rough idea that would be great. The pizza was an 1/8 of a thin supermarket own brand cheese and tomato and the garlic bread was the larger kind that come as single bits rather than the baguette style.
At a guess i'd say they were all maybe 6 syns each so 18 syns in total :(

Heb - 2 x alpen lights
Snack - Curly wurly scan bran cake x 2 (3 syns) & Fruit

Daily syns - 22 :(
Weekly total - 86/105

Weigh in on my lunch today. I had a sneeky peek and it showed that i was 3lb down. If i can get 2 i'll be happy x

Hi Lisa :) been catching up on your diary, your boys are adorable :D

With regards to the pizza and garlic bread, if the garlic bread was the slices that you get (the ones that look like a baguette already sliced like these... Untitled.png
they average 5.5 syns (looking at different supermarkets etc. :) ) and I would say aboutthe same for the pizza... on average anyway :)

Hi Lisa :) been catching up on your diary, your boys are adorable :D

With regards to the pizza and garlic bread, if the garlic bread was the slices that you get (the ones that look like a baguette already sliced like these... View attachment 164899
they average 5.5 syns (looking at different supermarkets etc. :) ) and I would say aboutthe same for the pizza... on average anyway :)

Aww thank you... i'd tend to agree but then i'm biased :)

Yup those are the little devils in question. I think i am safe with popping 6 syns each and then i'm covered :) Thanks for looking those up for me :) x

Just got back from weigh in and i lost 2 1/2lbs :) :) :) I am very happy with that. There are still some improvements i can make and i didn't have many challenges this week like football but hopefully i'm well on my way now. I feel like my head is well and truly in it and i'm very motivated :) x

No problem :) I prefer to over estimate like you've done, better than under estimating and going way over! lol

I keep nosying through people's food diary's to get some ideas for meals rather than get stuck in the same old routine, and I've picked up some lovely ones from yours! :)

No problem :) I prefer to over estimate like you've done, better than under estimating and going way over! lol

I keep nosying through people's food diary's to get some ideas for meals rather than get stuck in the same old routine, and I've picked up some lovely ones from yours! :)

I have got soooo many recipes from this site... i love it!! It means my meals are really varied and that itself keeps me really motivated.

Woohoo for the loss! Well done :)

Thanks you i'm well chuffed :) x

Well done on your loss this week!

I agree this site is brill for ideas on food :)
It def does stave the boredom somewhat :)

Thanks to this site i'm excited by everyone of my meals :) I've done my plan and i think for the whole month i'm not duplicating any of my main meals :)

I am going to buy a waffle iron when my new bank card arrives (lost the old one) I usually have SW oat pancakes on the weekend and i saw a post a couple of days ago where someone had done one in a waffle iron :) So excited by that lol They do take ages to do as well so fingers crossed this will speed up the process :) x

Well i'm updating this from my computer at WORK!!! That was not supposed to happen today..... i was supposed to be snuggled up in bed and having a snow day! Damn the weather man for building me up only to be let down.....

Anyhoo back too it today.

Thursdays planned Food

B -
The new hifi Rhubarb and Custard hifi bar and fruit and yogurt
D - Carrot and corriander soup and maybe a wholemeal roll depending on whether i can get to the shops
T - I'm thinking it might be spicy chicken, chips and veg..... Definitely something involving chicken

x

Last edited:
Happy Friday!!!!!! :) :)

So happy it is Friday.... this week in work has been boring!!

Thursdays Food

B -
1 x hifi bar (1/2 HEb), Fruit and yogurt (1 syn)
L - Carrot and corriander soup and a cooked Chicken breast from the supermarket
D - SW southern fried chicken from the fakeaway book with chips. (1/2 HEb on the breadcrumb coating)

HE - hifi bar and breadcrumbs coating chicken, Milk in Coffee throughout the day
Snacks - 1 x scan bran cake(1.5 syns)

Daily Syns - 2.5
Weekly Total - 2.5/105

I was really proud of myself yesterday. I was really really really craving some chicken bites and wedges from the chicken counter in morrisons and i debated with myself for a good 20 mins whether i really wanted them. I decided against it because i didn't want to start my week off like that and just got a cooked chicken breast instead. Before i would have taken the attitude that it would be fine and i would start again tomorrow :)

I have a very busy weekend this weekend..... we have football on saturday afternoon then a 30th Birthday party in Liverpool on Saturday night. As we are in Liverpool anyway we have decided to spend the day in Liverpool on Sunday. It is going to be really difficult to make healthy SW choices but i am going to try my best. I have decided i'm not going to drink too much at the party and i'm not going to succumb to the usual pre match burger or pie. Not sure what i am going to take to combat that craving. Might make my own burger and take it with me, or maybe a sausage butty or something like that. I'm really not fussed about eating that kind of thing cold so it might help. Any ideas are welcome!!
I am hoping the fella takes me to the Brazilian in Liverpool on the Sunday because i LOVE IT!!! I have already warned him that i'm not going to let the weekend ruin my week so we will need to find somewhere that will do something SW friendly like Jacket Potatoes. Luckily the Brazilian isn't too bad and is just meat really so wont be too bad on SW.

As you can tell from yesterday's syns, i am trying to cut back on my syns to try and save them for the weekend so fingers crossed that does the trick and covers any slight overs i might have.

Hope you all have a fab weekend xx

Last edited:
O and i also forgot to mention that i tried the new Rhubarb and custard hifi bar yesterday and i can't say i'm a fan at all. I think the rest of that box could be going towards the weekly slimmer of the week baskets.

I'll stick to alpen lights and the rocky road bars in the future :) x

Back