Lisa's Weight loss Diary - 4st to Lose

Thanks Hun :)

I have decided i would like to lose 3st by the time i go to centre parcs on 22nd June. Thats 24 weeks away......42lbs in 24 weeks makes it 1.75lbs per week which is totally doable :) I just don't want to feel like a beached whale when we go swimming which i can imagine we will be doing alot of :)

Forgot to mention that my name is Sarah (Sazmajig is the nickname my little brother gave me when he was about 7 - he's now 11. maybe I should have done something more like my name! Haha)

1.75 lbs a week is very doable, especially if you have a good couple of weeks where you shift a few more lbs it means less pressure on weeks that you feel yukky and don't have the heart to be so strict on yourself.

Wishing you lots of luck, i'll be here to read about your progress :)

I want 3 off by June Too! Fingers crossed! I have to brave the beach everyday for 6 months blahhh!!!
Centre parcs sounds Fun!!!

Haha hey Sarah!

Xx

haha how do kids think these things up....cute though :)

oooo good stef we can spur each other on.... i couldn't imagine having to face the beach everyday feeling the way i do now. It's bad enough in the summer here when the vest tops come out and my flabby, bingo winged arms make an appearance lol

When i am being good i can lose a good 3-4lbs weekly so i confident as long as i stick to the plan then i'll hopefully smash that target. I really can't wait until we go to centre parcs... it will be my first time there so i want to make the most of it and not feel uncomfortable x

Believe me it's quite horrific it's the one thing that put me off living abroad and last summer here was just awful and I can't face it again. If I would of pulled my finger out sooner I would be at target for summer and not half way there! Anyway all that's important is that we are on it now :)

Oooo that's great losses!! I think my metabolism is rubbish after doing lots of extreme diets so it's always low but never mind!!

I have friends that go back to England to go centre parcs and pontins! Xx

Don't look at what could have been... you are on the journey now and thats the main thing... How long have you lived in Malta for? I'd love to live abroad but not until i'm a skinny minnie :)

As fast as i can lose it i can put it on though. A good week gives me 3-4lbs but if i have a really bad week i can gain 7lb easily! x

Yep :)
Hmm about 8 months so not long! It's a great way of life abroad has it perks but also it's downside like everywhere I guess.

Ahhh so annoying isn't it!! Why can't we just be slim and stay that way lol xx

Morning,

Yesterday wasn't a great day but i never do have a great day after weigh in. I see it as a free day where i don't have to count syns :doh:

Wednesday food

B -
2 x hifi bars and yogurt
L - Chicken and Bacon sandwich with seabrook prawn crisps (too many syns to count)
D - SW donner kebab with Pitta (7 syns for the donner and 6 syns for the pitta)
A fair few thorntons chocolates were also consumed last night.

Drawing a line under yesterday and carrying on today. Like i said i'm always bad after weigh in and it has never effected me in the past as long as i'm good for the rest of the week.

Just have to say it's the first time i have made the donner meat for my fella and he absolutely loved it.... even dedicated a FB status to the wonders of SW donner meat and how has it not been in his life before lol I think that could be a regular addition to our house :)

Just tucking into my brekkie of fruit and yogurt and 2 x alpen lights.

Hope you all have a fab thursday :) x

I know that feeling after weigh day! I always crave a huge glass of wine but I try to resist (only because I forget to buy some from the shop then can't be bothered to go out again!!) haha

Do what you said draw a line under it and start again, I'm sure you'll get right back on track :)

Do you have the recipe for the donned meat? I'd love to try it

Sarah xx

I very rarely use my syns on a daily basis so i just flex them and have one big blow out. It's usually a full blown takeaway so in comparison it probably wasn't that bad really. Luckily i don't have football this weekend so the traditional burger at the game will be avoided :)

Just had a jacket spud with a tin of heinz spag bol (1syn) and that has filled a hole nicely. I didn't have my alpen lights this morning so that will be good to snack on during the afternoon

Sarah do you have a diary i can follow?

This is the recipe. I use half the amount of herbs coz i find the full amount too much.

Ingredients:
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
500g/1.1 lb lean lamb mince

Method:
Preheat oven to gas mark 4/180C/350F

In a large bowl, combine the, dried oregano, dried Italian herbs, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper.

Add the lamb mince and mix thoroughly for 2-3 minutes. Take out all of your aggression on the kebab mixture, punching and kneading until no air pockets remain and the kebab meat is extremely smooth.

Shape the seasoned mince into a loaf and place on a baking tray.

Bake in the middle shelf of the oven for 1 hour 20 minutes, turning the loaf half way through the cooking time to ensure even browning.

Once cooked, remove from the oven and cover with foil. Allow to rest for 10 minutes.

I am a flexible syn kinda girl too - usually on alcohol!!

I'm so sorry I had seen your recipe before but I completely forgot (I don't know how it was only yesterday - I didn't sleep too well last night so fingers crossed you don't hold it against me :cry::confused: ?!)

I do have a dairy - but I don't know how to link you to it - I'm still very new to this site!!

Just trying to decide what to do for dinner - either cod and chips or something with mince :/ I'm supposed to be heading to the gym tonight (haven't been in ages and me and the OH said we would go yesterday but put it off!!)

Last edited:
Deffo doing that next week x

awww don't worry about it i don't mind. Anytime i get a good recipe i'll pop it on. They are usually from this site anyway but still it's always helpful to see it.

The fella has just txt asking if i fancy going out for tea..... i had planned on doing SW fish and chips but i also really fancy going out too. I know for sure that if we go out then i wont pick SW friendly anything so can i afford to flex another day or shall i be good.... decisions decisions xx

It's difficult because you want to be good but you also deserve to have a nice time with your man :) I should really be saying be good but I know that if my other half asked if I wanted to go to for tea I would go out. We don't go out that often so its nice to have a bit of you time. Maybe don't pick a completely SW friendly meal but make better choices - opt for no dress ins or butter if you can and go for new potatoes or a jacket potato instead of chips?

Yh i think i will.... i have had a really busy poo day at work so i feel in need of a beverage or 12 ;) Destination....pub!!!! haha

I think i might be drawing another line later lol x

Forgive me father for i have synned........

Pizza and lots of alcohol were consumed last night.... too many syns to count so i'm not going to bother.

Well and truly back on it today...

Alpen lights for brekkie. I'm only working until lunch time today so i'll no doubt be making pasta and sauce for dinner and it's SW chicken Tikka for tea :)

Happy Friday Peeps x

Also a good bit of news..... i usually weigh in at a wednesday night class that starts at 7. This has caused a few problems recently because i don't have the boys on wednesday (they are at their dads) so we tend to do something, whether that be going for a meal, play poker, go to the cinema etc. This would mean i either had to weigh at lunch time at a class near my work so i couldn't stay or miss it completely. As my usual class has gotten so big, she has over 100 members, my consultant has had to create another class and now runs another at 5.15 :) :) This means i can bob in straight from work, stay to image therapy and still have the night to do whatever i want :) :) Happy Days!! :) x

As long as you enjoyed the pizza etc, that's the main thing:D
Draw a line as they say:)
Good news about your group!
My consultant has had to do 2 groups on a sat morning and Thursday eve because they're so big!
Must be raking it in ! LOL

Been a bit quiet today.... I only work half day Friday so been spending some lovely quality time with the minions.... Well i say quality time... They have been a nightmare today. I feel more like a referee during a boxing match than there mum sometimes lol Terrible 2s have definitely struck our house

Anyway the day has been a good one food wise but i haven't eaten nearly enough food in general let alone superfree or speed or whatever it is this new plan calls it.

B - 2 x alpen light
L - cheese, leek and ham pasta and sauce with extra bacon (1syn)
D - didn't really have any tea tonight. I wasn't that hungry but i had cooked a chicken for the boys tea and had been picking at that so really just a bit of roast chicken.

Not sure how tomorrow is going to pan out. We are off to Wales tomorrow to pick up my fellas son (we live in West Yorkshire). Don't know what im going to do foodwise i just might have to take some of the roast chicken to snack on and fruit and yogurt xx

Morning :)

I had a scrummy breakfast this morning. I made myself SW porridge pancakes and fruit. Soooo yummy!! Love having time to make nice food like this. Hope you all have a fab day xx

Attachments

• image-149711897.jpg
    image-149711897.jpg
    719 KB · Views: 39
Back