Lisa's Weight loss Diary - 4st to Lose

Weigh in did not go well..... I put 2.5 on :( Totally expected and well and truly deserved.

Line drawn, head wobbled and back on it.

Thursday's food

B -
2 x hifi bars, strawberries and blueberries with yogurt, apple and banana
L - Chicken and mushroom pasta and sauce with added spinach
D - My asda shop is due tonight so not sure what to make, i've got some steak on the way so i might do that.... or maybe just bog standard chicken. Decisions, decisions

I think i am becomming slightly obsessed with in sta gram now. I love posting my food pics and looking at what people are having for dinner like its the most fascinating thing in the world :doh: lol It's definitely keeping me motivated. I even took a before picture last night in just my bra and nicks. ***** if there is ever a sure fire way of getting some motivation it's taking a semi naked body pic...... grim it was.... grim!!! :(

oooo i also went for a run last night.... it was definitely easier than the first time i went and it didn't kill me. I did 3k in 22mins which i was well chuffed with :)

Hope everyone has a fab day xx

Did you enjoy the food/drink that gave you the gain? If so then like you say draw a line through it and move on! Sometimes we need a blowout to focus us - I can start to focus on how much I want to be bad that if I don't have a blow out I just have a few too many syns so Im sticking to plan but not really losing anything :/

Brave Brave woman, my before semi naked shot would just be terrifying! haha. I might have to have a look on in sat gram today :)

Did you enjoy the food/drink that gave you the gain? If so then like you say draw a line through it and move on! Sometimes we need a blowout to focus us - I can start to focus on how much I want to be bad that if I don't have a blow out I just have a few too many syns so Im sticking to plan but not really losing anything :/

Brave Brave woman, my before semi naked shot would just be terrifying! haha. I might have to have a look on in sat gram today :)

Thats the thing i'm not sure i do enjoy it anymore.... I think i like the idea of bad food now rather than the food itself. Definately a psychological thing!

It was a wake up call really that i had actually got that big..... clothed pics are ok because they cover the lumps and bum,ps and smooth it all out but it's not like i look at myself semi naked in the mirror alot so i will keep that as motivation xx

Last edited:
Thursday's food

I felt like i didn't stop eating all day yesterday. Nothing was satisfying my hunger, but i had gone to work fully prepared with yummy SW snacks so even though i was eating all day it was all good :)

B - 2 x hifi bars (HEb), strawberries and blueberries with yogurt, apple and banana

L - Chicken and mushroom pasta and sauce with added spinach and fruit. Only ate half of my pasta because i would usually put some bacon in and a laughing cow to thicken but didn't have any so it was a bit plain and boring.

D - I settled on singapore noodles (1Syn) for tea which were absolutely gorgeous. Presentation was shocking but tasted yummy lol

Singapore.JPG

Snacks - Scan bran cake x 2 (4 syns) & Fruit
Drinks - Coffee (HEa) and Diet Coke
Syns - 5 Syns

Friday's Food

B -
2 x hifi bars, strawberries and blueberries with yogurt, apple and banana
L - Roast Chicken mugshit & Fruit
D - Nothing prepared just yet but i'm currently looking for inspiration. OH is out tonight so it's just a meal for one and whilst watchinng walking dead for me. I have mince and chicken in the Fridge so will probably involve one of those

I have just found out that we are going to a wedding do on the 10th April which is added motivation to get a good chunk of weight off. I would love to go in a dress but there is absolutely no way i will be buying one how i am now xx

At least you're back on track after the gain
And def brave you taking semi-naked photo, i think it's bad enough looking without having a pic to remind me lol, but yep, suppose i can see the logic, still not sure if i would be brave enough though:D

a wedding to go to is good motivation too :)

Well done for getting back on track after the gain Lisa.

Definite added incentive for losing some extra weight. I'm sure you'd look lovely in a dress, even at this size, so no more beating yourself up about it ;) xx

Weekend was a write off but then theres no change there.

Valentines day on saturday and then a trip to watch fifty shades on sunday.

Monday's Food

B -
1 x hifi bar, strawberries, blueberries & Yogurt
L - Jacket potato, beans and cottage cheese & apple
D - Chicken Chasseur with rice

Snacks - Apple and 1 x hifi bar
Healthy Extras - A = Milk in coffee throughout the day B = 2 x hifi bar

Tuesdays food

B -
Magic Pancakes, strawberries & Blueberries
L - Ham, Boiled pots, boiled eggs, cottage cheese and Beetroof and an apple
D - Burger with no bun with Chips and veg (subject to change)

Snacks - 1 x hifi bar (3 Syns) and Fruit
Healthy Extras - A = Milk in coffee throughout the day B = 35g of porridge oats in magic pancakes

After my shocking weekend i had a quick sneaky peek at the scales this morning and it is showing as 3lb down so if that stays the same i will be very happy xx

Fingers crossed for you Lisa, I feel your pain for the weekend just passed!!
I haven't had a drink for around 4 weeks, downed a bottle of wine in record time on Saturday night!! (oops)

Keep on the wagon until weigh in, you WILL lose last weeks gain! :)

Hiya everyone.....

So i'm back, I have really struggled the 2 months I have been away but luckily I haven't put any weight on as I seem to be yo-yoing a bit.

I am struggling to juggle a fairly active social life with staying on plan. I seem to be here, there and everywhere at the moment and temptation mixed with my mahooooosive lack of willpower has proved difficult to manage. Whether it be meals out, football, taking my stepson home to wales (we live in Yorkshire) or taking all the kids out for the day there is always a reason not to stay on plan or to pick something for convenience. I need to start being more prepared!

I seemed to have developed a bit of willpower recently so I am going to roll with it and try and keep my diary updated to try and keep me focused.

Today has been an odd one. I had my usual Fruit, alpen light and yogurt for breakfast and had brought a jacket spud and spaghetti for dinner but I really didn't fancy it so popped onto morrisons and got a small salad bar pack with eggs, cheese and beetroot and some ham and wraps so I could make a wrap. Glad I did now because it was blooming lovely!

Hope you are all ok and are still cracking on with the plan :) xxx

Hi Lisa :D

Good to see you back on here again, hope everything is ok. Well done for getting back on track xx

Hiya hun it's good to be back :)

Yesterday my little man was in hospital having a biopsy but i made good healthy choices

B- skipped breakfast as i had to be in the hospital for 7.30
D - i took a packet of cooked chicken and a bag of wotsits (5.5syns)
T - skipped tea but had snacked on fruit all afternoon so wasn't really hungry.

Should have probably eaten more but it's hard to make healthy choices whist stuck in hospital

Good day xx

I think you did the best that you could given the circumstances and for that you should be proud.

Hope your little man is doing ok xx

Heya, good to have you back.

Its hard to make good choices when a lot of choice has already been taken away from you. So well done :)

Hope your little fella is doing ok today xxx

Sorry again that I was a bit MIA over the past couple of weeks. My little boy was taken back into hospital and was in for a week this time so I didn't really get much chance to update.

I also didn't get weighed last week either.

I am feeling very motivated at the mo and have been meal planning and seem to have a steady routine going at the moment which is helping. I hopped on the scales this morning and i'm 1lb down so fingers crossed for tomorrows weigh in.

I prepared fully for today's meals so below is the plan for the day:

B - Sausage butty, fruit and yogurt..... 2 x WW sausages and HEb thin
L - Chicken in Mayflower curry sauce and noodles. Extra peppers, mushrooms and red onion and an apple to bump up the superfree.
T - Omelette and Actifry chips with Veg

I had a gorgeous tea last night that I thought I would share.

I have never really been a fish fan but for some reason my taste buds seem to have changed and i'm eating loads of foods that I would never have even touched before, so last nights tea was salmon infusion, roasted veg and tomato rice. 2 syns in total for my tea and it was blooming lovely!

IMG_6962.JPG

Hope he is feeling better now, poor love. Its hard to stay focussed when you have a lot going on so well done for that! Planning is how I do well with losing weight (I've been useless at that for the past few weeks!)

Im not a big fish fan but your tea looks lovely and such little syns. Always a bonus what that happens.

Do you rate the actifry? I am debating to get one or not :confused:

He is doing loads better thanks but will need surgery :( Chicken pox gone bad the poor little love.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my actifry!! There is so much you can do in them but I have only done chips so far. They taste better than normal chips..... my fella is allergic to anything healthy and he prefers them to normal chips xx

He is doing loads better thanks but will need surgery :( Chicken pox gone bad the poor little love.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my actifry!! There is so much you can do in them but I have only done chips so far. They taste better than normal chips..... my fella is allergic to anything healthy and he prefers them to normal chips xx

Oh bless him. I bet mummy cuddles are helping a little though xx

Yes, my OH is the same (he used to like the SW chips to begin with but now has oven chips... do you use oil or fry light in them?)

I have to be honest and I do use oil and just take the syns. I have tried them with frylight and just can't get them to taste as good. It ends up being not a lot of syns though so IMO I think it's well worth it x

Last night's tea looks delicious Lisa! :D

Glad your little man is doing loads better, sorry that he will need surgery though :(

Food looks fab for today, your motivation is brilliant xx

Back