Listen please Barman

Mutts

Silver Member
Went and watched the footy with a few mates up the Pub last night,I thoughtto myself Do i really need to drink Nah just stick to soft drinks.

So go to the Bar order for my mucker a pint of Blackthorn and myself a pint of DIET Pepsi all set for the match and take a sip its Full Fat Pepsi Bar is now fullso drink it

Get home check the Syns about 12!!!! Grrr I could of had a few Vodkas

I dont even like Full Fat Pepsi

Sorry for the rant just a waste of 10+ Syns!!!

Norty barman :asskick:

I usually have a pink fit when that happens! :8855: I've even refused to pay for a vodka and coke cos the silly person didn't listen and put sugary coke in :mad: lol

I hate when that happens! I always watch them and if they don't use diet coke, I tell them and make them change it (luckily I know all of the bar staff in my local, otherwise they'd probably spit in my drink!!)

The bar staff angered me last night. They decided not to sell spirits while the match was on (I haven't a clue why!) so when I went to the bar and asked for my vodka diet coke, they refused. I stood for about 10 minutes and demanded it, but even my fave bar man said no...so I had to drink cider (after 1 pint I thought, stuff it, ended up having 5 pints and then after the match 3 vodka & diet cokes! Oops)....so last night was totally off plan!!

Glad I'm not the only 1 then

Geordiegirl you must be pretty near your target ...you look a cracker in your pic sure u be fine x

Back