Step2 810kcal Literally life changing

Keelykins

Another newbie to Cambridge diet. I start on Saturday after I get the lovely GP signature!
i have initially just over 3 stone to lose to get t my first goal, and be accepted onto the IVF waiting list :eek:

after that I hope to continue and get my first ever bikini bod (apart from when I was about 5!) for our honeymoon early next year! Don't know what to expect, but can't wait to try on bikinis haha :D

Welcome. I've lost 3.5 stone with Cambridge and 10 stone overall. It's def my favourite diet!
Back on SS this week to do my last stone.
Good luck with it. It's totally worth everything!

Thank you, I'm hoping for great things and I always feel more motivated when the loss is quicker!

So collected my products and start tomorrow wahoooooooooooo!! Someone weight time to get off my hips!

How exciting! Best of luck. I'm ten weeks in now and in some ways the time has flown...in other ways it feels like I've always been doing cd...just become habit now. :) k x

10 weeks in...51lbs down...35 to go!

Can't wait to see the weight fall off although I have to say first day is tough as its first day of that certain time of the month and I just want to eat !!

So just had first actual meal on step 2, god there's a lot of protein and I actually missed more veg! Never thought I'd say that!! ?

Not long to go at all! First day done and first day of time of the month so a rubbish combination but done. Celebrating with a glass of water and a cuppa lol

Hi Keely, well done on all your weight loss so far and good luck with CD! I'm losing for IVF too :)

It should spur me on but I've found it harder having that goal to aim for! But now I'm in the last chance months to lose its spurred me on again. First day over with!:rolleyes:

Pressed button too soon! Meant to say good luck with your IVF loss too! May be spur each other on,

Me too! Combination with time of the month pain is not pleasant! And taste buds need to adjust a bit but second day in and ok so far lol

I'm on day 4, also the first time doing this diet. First two days were easy, yesterday was TOUGH!! My mood was rock bottom, I was lethargic etc, but I stuck with it and today my body has gone into ketosis an I feel great!!!

Good luck on your journey x x

I will become the person I am in my head!!!

Eating is cheating ;-)

I look forward to my third day tomorrow then, Monday and at work I hate Mondays at the best of times!!!!

Just stick with it! I feel great today, no hunger, no cravings etc. it's like food is not ruling my life anymore! :)

I will become the person I am in my head!!!

Eating is cheating ;-)

Good luck girls..im on my 3rd week..lost 9.5 lbs so far. We will all have good and bad days but we are all here supporting each other which i personally found motivating.

Definitely it is motivating being on here with other s in the same position. Onwards and upwards trying to take each day slowly and not think about it too much!

Back