Little bit about me and my new diet that is gonna work :)

So few calories actually means you lose less believe it or not. Your body goes into starvation mode and holds onto any nutrients you give it because it thinks you're not going to feed it ever again. So in actual fact you're not doing yourself any favours eating under 1200 cals

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well, it's been ages since iv updated this forum so here we go...to date Iv lose 1st 5lb in 8weeks. Iv been taking the orlistat all them weeks, throughout iv been struggling with not going to the toilet (completely opposite to what I thought would happen!) awful painful wind and crippling stomach pains. I decided last week to come off the tablets so this is where the hard work starts! I felt like the tablets have not helped me lose weight but have helped me stay on track due to that fear of having any consequences now I must make sure I stick to the diet rigidly without them to fall back on. I can quite happily say that all of the problems I was experiencing on the tablets have now stopped to my relief!! Iv still managed to stick to my diet amazingly apart from Sunday when I had a Sunday dinner then later a chicken kebab with salad and I had a few chips with it too but to be fair that's the first slip up iv had in 8 weeks so I'm very proud!! Now to keep on going...I will lose 2st by Xmas!!!!

Back