little bit of help!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by lc3490, 24 January 2010 Social URL.

1. lc3490

lc3490 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.21%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers pp
    So i started weight watchers on the 5th jan first week went fine food wise felt hungry prob cuz of the counting and trying to keep points down! but my 2nd week was horrible had so much take away alcohol and other junk! (shockingly still lost a bit!) but just wondering does anyone have any good solutions for snacking!! my problem is im a puke! i eat no veg (so majority of the 0 point snacks arent my cup of tea!) just wondering if anyone knows of some nice low point yummy snacks that'll get ride of my sugary cravings!?? :sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh:

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. oneday at a time

oneday at a time likes to post

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi welcome, to the site, when I have cravings I have Tesco's Italian breadsticks there nice and very filling, at 2.5 points for 6 bread sticks and you can use salsa dip which doesn't have many points,(go for lowest calories). When I have a sweet tooth I like to have the Tescos reduced fat bars they are only 1 point, and they are chewy out of the fridge, they have two types orange toffee crisp and fruit and nut, I also like chewits and they are 1.5 points per pack. Tescos own brand of crisps are good the cheese curls are 1 point per pack and there bacon rasher are 2 points. hope this helps you out. good luck

4. Kater-tater

Kater-tater Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I personally have a massive portion of angel delight, not real angel delight as its too high but adsa's kids version or morrisons no added sugar version, when made with skimmed milk works out as 2 points for the lot. So i have this when i want a pudding, i never liked it before and the taste of the low fat ones can be hit and miss but the texture feels indulgent and keeps me off the choc! Or 0 point jelly, but i always add a little fruit and make it more concentrated than on the packet as i really hate runny jelly!

5. WMBB

WMBB Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)

Start Weight:
    9st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I always hated angel delight as a child, what is it like? what texture?

6. Kater-tater

Kater-tater Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Its kind of soft an creamy, like a reall creammy heavy mouse or something. Its a bit odd but i really like it now, i go for guantity over guality on things like this! I like having the mssive portion of something that is quite nice rather than a tiny peice of somthing amazing that makes me want more.

7. WMBB

WMBB Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)

Start Weight:
    9st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    hmmm i may give it another go....thanks, i hadnt thought of it. i like large quantities too.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.