Little Book Worm tetra-ing her way through CD

Hey bookworm how are you getting on? Everyone seems to have disappeared this last week, hope you're doing well.

We've got chicken pox here, or rather Ella has so been stuck at home with her this week til she can go back to nursery next tues but i had a very nice surprise, got weighed early and ive lost 6lbs which has taken me to 5 stones now i'm soooooooooooooooo happy!!!!

Hope all is going well with the house move, do you have a date to move yet? xx

6lbs is brilliant!!!! Well done you! You must feel over the moon :)

As for me, the diet is going strong and I'm so busy that I don't even the time to think about food. Our move is in under a week and I'm struggling with my studies and the packing etc etc.

I have one thing to confess though... On Tuesday we traveled the 3 hours to the new house and the previous owners left it a pigsty... It was all I could do not to cry... :eek: Silly I know but I hope it hasn't ruined my bonding process with our new home :( anyway I was contemplating all the urgent jobs that needed to be done (cosmetic, thank God) and I just did it... I ate 4 of my husband's mc d fries :( I'm not going to beat myself up as what's done is done, but I let myself down.

A whole day of writing tomorrow. I hate the writing stage!!!!!!!! Someone do it for me please :eek:

Wow that seems to have come round really fast to be moving. Im surprised they've been allowed to leave it in a mess, how silly but it'll be like a clean slate for you, cant see it causing an issue with bonding because it'll be exactly how you like it when you've done what you want to do with it. Lol 4mcd fries that's so funny. Hope the writing isnt too tedious, very glad the only writing i do is assessments and theyre pretty ok to write up.

Pox seems to be much better, theyve all scabbed and she didnt scratch too much, im impressed with her coz shes covered all over her face and didnt scratch her face once :) we thought i'd caught them but docs reckon it was more of an autoimmune response coz i came out in spots but they didnt blister.

Whats the plans for bookworm this weekend, is it more tidying and preparation for the move? We're going to a party tomorrow aft and then im in work sunday

Hi Nina! Glad you didn't catch the chicken pox!!!! Just imagine if you had... The nightmare!!! And isn't it dangerous for adults? Or is it another illness?

Anyway this weekend so far has been and will continue to be: work and packing... The joy... We only have 1/3 of our packing done... I can tell you today and tomorrow will full of frantic packing!!!!

On Monday I also have to go to the vet AND the bank to change my address. And I finally have my weigh in!!! My CDC has been away for a while and I stood fast :D

My size 18 trousers from Primark now are almost too big! And I'm even going to have to change my pyjamas as they're now falling off me :) The best bit is I'm almost back to the weight I was when I met my husband at uni!!! It's like I'm traveling back through time!!!!

Last weigh in I was 2lbs away from my hallowe'en goal: being overweight. I'll be so disappointed if I don't get there after almost 2 weeks of dieting... Tomorrow afternoon can't come soon enough!

Have a lovely Sunday everyone!

Hiya bookworm i'm sure you'll be "overweight" this week, how exciting lol, i was saying to hubby i'll hopefully be overweight by march haha seems weird saying that!!!

Yes pox can be worse as an adult but i think thats if you havent had it before. Wow you're going to have a busy few days, i certainly don't envy you.

Ive had a good few days but not diet wise, been doing really well all day but last night i had a chinese and the night before a pizza grrrr so ive got to behave now for the next 6days else i'll end up undoing all my hard work.

WOOHOOOOOO Bookworm i am so pleased for you, what a marvellous achievement, it's all that stressing and packing you're doing helping get rid of those extra lbs hehe :)

Congrats Book-worm! I'm so pleased for you!

(PS I know we have moved on since then, but I believe its mumps that is dangerous to get as an adult - a couple of my housemates had it years ago whilst we were at uni and the male was told that it could lead to infertility in men. He has a 1 year old gorgeous daughter now so obviously didn't so him any harm but I remember how panicked he was at the time!)

Hey Bookworm not seen you for a while, did the house move go ok? Hope you're still doing super on the diet and that you're getting all ready for the christmas festivities xx

I am back!!! I have decided to pick up my old thread because it was such a happy place for me. So, I have now moved house (6 months ago), went a bit crazy over Christmas and started healthy eating in January. Then came April and I wanted to go back on CWP as it works so well for me. I weighed myself the week before restart and...I was 14st 4lbs, ie 1lb more than at my last WI! I couldn't believe it :D It really boost me during my first week :)

I know it would have been easier for my sanity to stay on the healthy eating plan but I am a 'quick result' type of person. I am not fooling myself, I know that the losing weight is actually the 'easy' part and that I'll have to maintain in the end. But I think I have proven that I can do it (albeit with a lot of hardwork!)

So I am back :D I had my WI this morning (I use my own scales as my appointments with my consultant always change) and I lost... 5lbs!!!! So I smashed my last 2 remaining mini goals: I have lost 30% or more of my initial weight AND I weigh 13st something. Oh this feeling when you get to see the stone number change on the scales: it is worth all the diets in the world :)

I have also done the Shred another time before starting and I feel so much more toned. Obviously I am still a few stones overweight (yep, not obese :D) so I am no supermodel, but for me, it is an achievement! I get to shop in shops and choose what I like, rather than what I can wear! I can now shop in Primark/Topshop/New Look NO PROBLEM and I even bought a pair of skinny jeans from Primark!!! I wear dresses, do nice things with my hair, wear make-up... I am becoming a woman again and the sun and warmth help too :)

How is everyone doing? xxx

I told you I would be back :D

My week away was great, albeit a bit too rainy and cold to my taste. And also, I ate a little too much but 'only' put on 4lbs (and that included a wedding! A French one at that, so imagine the food!!!!). I know I'll have lost them by Tuesday, or near enough.

I am back on the diet today and it's a little rough but the sunshine does help tremendously. I have several job applications to fill in and send and Spring cleaning to start: I'm keeping busy so I don't have the time to think about eating :)

Some of my cousins and aunts and uncles discovered the slimmer me at the wedding and I received a lot of compliments. But for some reasons, I can't believe they were directed at me. What a strange feeling to appear 'normal' in people's eyes (I am tall and hide my weight quite well!) but still fat and enormous in mine!!! Even on pictures, I can't see the weightloss. And yet my dress was a size 12-14, so I MUST be slimmer, right? But go tell that to my brain and my inner fat girl :(

Anyway, back to CWP and I'm actually going to do SS till my next WI on Tuesday to try and hasten ketosis. I hate SS days though as I tend to feel quite miserable. But with a sun like that, who could be miserable? :)

HELLOOOOOOOOOO you so lovely to see you back and amazing well done for all the continued weight loss, so pleased for you :) Ive been allowed to restart today woohooo but back up to 17 1/2 stone grrr but it WILL come off. I take it you've settled in your new home now?

Back