Little dilema

Julianne_julz

Bears dont dig on dancin'
Ok, so OH came home from work with Milkyway Crispy Rolls... mmm... I have used 12Syns today already but just can't resist the urge, so I've come on here in the hope someone will stop me now, or tell me it's ok to go over and take it off tomorrows syns... Eeek it's calling! I don't even know how many syns they are. Xx

Stop

And step away from the chocolate....now, to give you something else to do and take your mind away from the afore said offending item....locate husband and start slapping until he realises the error of his ways.:D

Now do you feel better?

That was him being thoughtful! "I got you something little, the smallest I could find" to be exact...lol. I think I'll be alright now, lo has just filled his nappy with something rather off-putting for me... just the thing to put you off food!!! Xx

My suggestion is if you really want it, have it, then draw the line and continue to syn properly tomorrow.
You won't really feel happy until you do!
My consultant advised us if you really want something have it.
If you don't you may have a muller light instead and seeing that does not fill the "gap" you may have just one biscuit, then two because it still has'nt and so on until you have just as many syns and are not content!

Oh to have my sweet little ones back instead of the 3 stoppy teenagers who have hijacked my life with their incessant demands for money, food and rides.

:happy036:You've done well to resist so far and the fact you didn't just think 'sod it i'll have it' without checking/getting moral support is great! Imagine the great feeling you'll have when you go to bed tonight and think, I was really good today, I didn't have that chocolate!!

I've just noticed you are in Portsmouth, do you go to group?

Hey, the urge has passed. I have had a frozen Muller light mmm... which caused terible pain in my wisdom tooth ouch, I need it pulled out!!! I don't go to group I'm going alone online. I live in Havant technically. X

I'm from Portsmouth too! I live in North End, and used to go to a group in Stamshaw, but I'm going it alone at the moment as my current job makes it too hard to commit to a regular class. I hope to join one in Newbridge Junior School in September.

Oh cool! There's a few of us on here from Portsmouth...

I've just been having a chuckle to myself as I sent OH out to do the shopping and it's just started pouring with rain :eek: oops! Lol x

"Oh to have my sweet little ones back instead of the 3 stoppy teenagers who have hijacked my life with their incessant demands for money, food and rides."

What a dim and distant memory that was lol. I got 3 so know exactly where you are comming from. Mine demand food, food, food, money, food, money, car, car, car, car.

I'd swap anyday for a toddler even with a dirty nappy lol

Hey, the urge has passed. I have had a frozen Muller light mmm... which caused terible pain in my wisdom tooth ouch, I need it pulled out!!! I don't go to group I'm going alone online. I live in Havant technically. X

Omg a frozen muller light so you can freeze these, i dont like muller light but yesterday tried muller light vanilla with chocolate bits smooth as only ate half as didnt like the texture to much so im thinking maybe i would eat the strawberry ones frozen ohhhi take still syn free???:D

Yep they freeze in about 3hours, too long and they go solid lol. Yummy. Still free :)

Toddlers are fairly easy to care for eh. I'm dreading him being a teenager! Toddlerdom is not a good time because it lulls you in to a false sense of security and the "maybe we should have another" thought peeks its way in... Hmmm...! Xx

Back