:( little help please

atchonblimp21

Hi everyone, I'm a bit down at the moment. I have 1 and 1/2 stone left to get me to my target (in my healthy bmi) and it just wont budge.

It's so hard constantly fighting yourself everyday trying to control yourself from not eating the wrong foods. To then see no result and the end of it.

I have lost over 3 stone so far. But it's taken me sooo long. Because I really struggle with food, it's a constant battle everyday. I find it so hard to find the balance of eating too much and then not eating enough. So, I tend to fall off the wagon, get back on the wagon, don't lose anything for weeks, then fall again. I just don't know what to do anymore.

I really want to get to target by next January, which is techically do-able. But my body aint having any of it. If I knew it was working and can see result or able to lose 1/2lb a week, I would be happy.

I'm 10st 11 at the mo, but I'm only 5ft and just out of the obese catagory so I def need to get rid of it.

I just need a little bit of encouragement to keep going I guess :(

Hugs Hun.

Have you had a chat with your Consultant? They may suggest that you vary things and change what HE's you are having so that your body has something different to digest and would work a little harder.
Failing that, your Consultant may suggest Fast Forward, but this is usually given in the most extreme "I have tried everything else" stage.

xx

i would definity vairy your food change it all about try and have different things u wouldnt normally have!!

our bodys can get used to the same foods and when they do they will hol d on to everthing they got
sometimes our bodys need a shock go for something different!!!

all eat loads of super speed foods too!!

Thanks, yeah I might send her an email actually. As I find it hard to talk to her at class. One being I'm really shy (that's why I love this site) and also she is always soooo busy. It's quite a big class. But will ask if there is anything I can do to kick start it again.

Thanks for the suggestions, think I need to do something completely drastic to shock my body.

Thanks for your posts, and support xx

Back