:( little help please

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by atchonblimp21, 28 May 2010 Social URL.

1. atchonblimp21

atchonblimp21 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3.5lb(30.36%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Hi everyone, I'm a bit down at the moment. I have 1 and 1/2 stone left to get me to my target (in my healthy bmi) and it just wont budge.

It's so hard constantly fighting yourself everyday trying to control yourself from not eating the wrong foods. To then see no result and the end of it.

I have lost over 3 stone so far. But it's taken me sooo long. Because I really struggle with food, it's a constant battle everyday. I find it so hard to find the balance of eating too much and then not eating enough. So, I tend to fall off the wagon, get back on the wagon, don't lose anything for weeks, then fall again. I just don't know what to do anymore.

I really want to get to target by next January, which is techically do-able. But my body aint having any of it. If I knew it was working and can see result or able to lose 1/2lb a week, I would be happy.

I'm 10st 11 at the mo, but I'm only 5ft and just out of the obese catagory so I def need to get rid of it.

I just need a little bit of encouragement to keep going I guess :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hugs Hun.

Have you had a chat with your Consultant? They may suggest that you vary things and change what HE's you are having so that your body has something different to digest and would work a little harder.
    Failing that, your Consultant may suggest Fast Forward, but this is usually given in the most extreme "I have tried everything else" stage.

xx

4. xxtannyxx

xxtannyxx i will be slim

Start Weight:
    33st1lb
    Current Weight:
    30st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(9.07%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i would definity vairy your food change it all about try and have different things u wouldnt normally have!!

our bodys can get used to the same foods and when they do they will hol d on to everthing they got
    sometimes our bodys need a shock go for something different!!!

all eat loads of super speed foods too!!

5. atchonblimp21

atchonblimp21 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3.5lb(30.36%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Thanks, yeah I might send her an email actually. As I find it hard to talk to her at class. One being I'm really shy (that's why I love this site) and also she is always soooo busy. It's quite a big class. But will ask if there is anything I can do to kick start it again.

Thanks for the suggestions, think I need to do something completely drastic to shock my body.

Thanks for your posts, and support xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.