Little Hobbit-starting again diary!

littlehobbit

wel after losing a stone on SW i moved back to uni and had a week off plan and seemed to have put on 4lbs.i have been disgusted by how much i have eaten of crap junk food that may taste good at the time but then leaves u feeling disgusting.iv also had a bad cold and star week has just arrived.

so after feeling fat and horrible yesterday i have decided to restart SW,not that i ever planned to go off it.but im going to have a read of my book and go back to writing everything down.

so today i am 100% back with the plan and i plan to do it day by day so that maybe i can just start with a small goal of one week of 100%!

im going to stick to extra easy as since im not going to class i feel il stick on track better with that.
i weighed myself on tuesday at boots and was a whopping 9.9lbs!! a whole 4 lbs more than i was a week ago.so its time to get with it.

have had a good food day so far.but im going out later so im going to allow myself one drink! cause i really think i need a drastic week.
another problem is that al the free food i buy for snacks just gets eaten by my flatmates and i dont mind as we all try to share most savory things.but its annoying...so any ideas for free snacks during the day that i could store in my bedroom or the freezer would be good?

im counting on everyone to keep me on track!

Welcome back and well done for climbing back on the waggon. Fairly new to it myself altho did do it about 9 years ago. Lots has changed and lots hasnt.

wel thats me had 4 100% days.lots of superfree and never above my syns and lots of water! :)
feels like im back into the swing of things.mostly i would say that SW fits into student lifestyle but it just means you have to be more organised.I have to plan each day what im going to have and dont have as much freedon as i used to.But im not feeling hungry and i feel better within myself.
i keep treating myself to little things,like painting my nails or i bought fancy underwear and nice pjs today.things that make me feel better instead of a lovely big chocolate bar.
iv also joined the gym and am going tomoro for a swim and to see what classes are on! going to get toned as well as losing some of the weight.
Its a great feeling to no that by christmas i could be in party dresses a size smaller and look so much better :)

im not doing a WI in til this sat.because that is the day i go home and use my mums scales:)
however i think iv had a good week.i bloody hope so haha

Back