Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Good afternoon all!!

Wow what an amazing weekend away with the hubby. It was lovely being just the 2 of us. I love having the kids, family and friends away with us but it was lovely being just the 2 of us for a change.

OMG though my food and drink for the weekend was horrendous!! But ah well I had a great time so not too bothered. I will be 100% between now and Wednesday when it's next weigh day.

Charlotte, I have heard of laxative tea but never dared to try it. Is it good?

Hi I love Snacks, love your user name :) Have you got a diary? What diet plan are you following?

Food for today is as follows:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Flapjack (birthday at work)
Dinner - Something with herb potatoes and salad

Good morning all!

Yesterday was an ok food day but I had too much flapjack! I ended up having 3 pieces which is a lot more calories than I wanted to use.
However I did do my peddles for 30 mins yesterday morning so hopefully that will help a little :)

Today I'm hoping to be a bit better foodwise. Plus I'm doing my peddles again today for atleast 30 mins.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Couscous with tomato and a small piece of flapjack
Dinner - Falaffel, potatoes and salad

Good morning!

Weigh day today and I have STS, I have to admit that I'm not surprised. I had an amazing weekend and ate and drank exactly what I wanted.

So my plan for the next week is to be super good....or atleast try to be!!

I am away again this weekend but I think I can be goodish. I won't really be drinking and will hopefully be doing lots of walking. I will also try to make the right food choices when we eat out.

I will do 100% days all except for the weekend and may try to go lower on a few days to compensate for the weekend.
I've only got just over 3 weeks until I go on holiday and that is super scary as I really want to be well under 11 stone by then and I'm 11.2 now. I'm going for a week All inclusive so know that I will gain a considerable amount, lol.

From now until I go away I have a plan. I am going to make sure that I definitely do atleast 30 mins peddles a day (5 days a week), 10 mins jogging on the spot 3-4 times a week, 1 long walk a week, drink atleast 3 liters of water a day and stay within 1100 calories (5/6 days a week).
Hopefully that will help me lose the few extra lbs, so I can be under 11 stone :)

Food for today:

Breakfast - Satsuma
Lunch - Savory rice, falaffel and beetroot salad
Dinner - Quorn chicken in a burger bun with actifry chips

Today I will do 30 mins peddles, 3 litres of water and a power walk. Calories will be within 1100!!

Hey littlemiss - I'm back! Put a ton of weight on so need to sort myself out. Mega impressed with you only gaining 8lb over the whole summer and 4lb off already. Sooo jealous of you going to the Dominican for an all inclusive hol, we booked to go a few years ago but there was a hurricane so went to Mexico instead. I bet you will have lost a good few more pounds by then :)

Hey littlemiss - I'm back! Put a ton of weight on so need to sort myself out. Mega impressed with you only gaining 8lb over the whole summer and 4lb off already. Sooo jealous of you going to the Dominican for an all inclusive hol, we booked to go a few years ago but there was a hurricane so went to Mexico instead. I bet you will have lost a good few more pounds by then :)

Hey lovely, it's so nice to see you back. It's been lonely on here without seeing your postings each day!

I will pop over to your diary and see if you've updated it yet.

Hope you've had a fantastic summer!

Good afternoon all!

Wow where has the morning gone!

Well yesterday was a 100% day, plus a bit more because I ended up doing 60 mins on the peddles so really happy with that.

I think the only way I can lose weight now is to up the exercise and water because my weekends aren't going to be so good foodwise.

Today I have already done 30 mins on the peddles and I will do 10 mins jogging on the spot later....every little helps :)

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Couscous, quorn chicken goujon and tomato
Dinner - Chicken, potato, yorkie puds, peas and carrots

Today I will do 30 mins peddles, 2 litres of water and 10 mins jogging on the spot. Calories will be within 1100!!

Hi, it's my first visit here and it's interesting to see how you are managing your nights out and weekends away. Well done on that big 4lbs loss and good luck with your Christmas target :)

Hey hun
Lovely to see you on here :)
I struggle loads with my social life. I go away a lot and have a lot of weekends away. I try to stay within 2000 calories on cheat days and weekends but sometimes its not that simple. I also try to up my walking and peddles if I know I'm going to go over. It is hard though but it's really worth it :)

Good morning all!

Yay it's Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going away for the weekend with family and friends straight from work today. We're going to Hunstanton, so can't wait. We go every year and it's always a great weekend.

I've been really good all week foodwise and have also upped my exercise so hoping the weekend will be ok.

Yesterday I was super good foodwise, I stuck to my plan 100% and didn't go over 1100 calories. I also did 30 mins on the peddles and 10 mins jogging on the spot.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Couscous & and tomato
Dinner - Not sure as eating out

Today I will do 30 mins peddles, drink atleast 2 litres of water and 10 mins jogging on the spot. Calories will not be within 1100, lol!!

Hey hun
Lovely to see you on here :)
I struggle loads with my social life. I go away a lot and have a lot of weekends away. I try to stay within 2000 calories on cheat days and weekends but sometimes its not that simple. I also try to up my walking and peddles if I know I'm going to go over. It is hard though but it's really worth it :)

Great to be here :) I'm going to try to visit the diaries and check in with people and hopefully it will be good for all of us.

Definitely better to have a busy social life and plan your eating around it, than sitting in and avoiding temptation! I have had a couple of nights out and a couple of birthday meals since I started this WOE and a little planning ahead does seem to help. Have a lovely weekend away!

Great to be here :) I'm going to try to visit the diaries and check in with people and hopefully it will be good for all of us.

Definitely better to have a busy social life and plan your eating around it, than sitting in and avoiding temptation! I have had a couple of nights out and a couple of birthday meals since I started this WOE and a little planning ahead does seem to help. Have a lovely weekend away!

Thanks hun.

Yes planning ahead is definitely the key. I try to plan everything. Obviously sometimes it goes wrong but if I can keep on track 90% of the time, that's good :)

Afternoon, sounds like you have had a really good week. If it wasn't for social life and holidays I would definitely be slim :classic_roll_eyes: but got to enjoy life so never mind that! Hope you have a great weekend away!

Hi all,

Just a quick update. I've not gone awol, I've got some problems with my stomach and have been in a lot of pain since the weekend.

I didn't weigh myself this morning because I'm so bloated at the minute and I've hardly eaten since Sunday. But as soon as I feel better I will be straight back on it.

I'm really tired from the pain and lack of sleep, so will catch up with you all when I'm feeling a bit better.

Hi all,

Just a quick update. I've not gone awol, I've got some problems with my stomach and have been in a lot of pain since the weekend.

I didn't weigh myself this morning because I'm so bloated at the minute and I've hardly eaten since Sunday. But as soon as I feel better I will be straight back on it.

I'm really tired from the pain and lack of sleep, so will catch up with you all when I'm feeling a bit better.
Oh Sweetheart so sorry you are feeling bad....lots of gentle hugs coming your way xx😘

Good afternoon all.

I weighed in this morning, it was the first time on the scales for a good while. Geez I've put on a lot more than I thought!

So here goes...

I am currently 13 stone 6 pounds. I would absolutely love to get back down to 11 stone but I know that is going to be an absolute mountain to climb!
I am going on holiday in less than 5 weeks time and I would like to have shifted 10lbs by then. That seems easily do-able as it is only about 2lbs a week.

As well as the diet I am also hoping to complete mini challenges, anyone who remembers me from last time I was here will remember that I like to set myself little challenges.
I will be hoping to do tummy crunch, squats, the plank and others. I will also be doing my week day detox's as well once I've been back in the diet zone for a bit.

The detox days worked really well for me last time and often gave me the boast I needed, so hopefully they will work well again this time round.

So that's it. Sounds easy doesn't it!! Let's hope I can stick to it well like I did last time and get some of this weight shifted. Like last time, I am hoping my family will be super supportive. My hubby has already said he will will join me with the diet but he may not do the detox days, we will have to see when it comes to it. Plus my daughter who is 11 will be eating more healthily as she will be having the same meals as us, expect for at school and the odd treat. It is infact my daughter who has set sme of the exercise challenges for me and she wants to do them also.

I will always weigh myself on a Monday Morning as soon as I wake up. I've always loved Monday weigh-ins in the past because it helps me be super good at the weekend.

It would be great to have lots of support from others on here and hopefully we will be able to share recipes, ideas, tips etc...

Your comments are very encouraging! I am confident that you have the determination and the willingness to achieve the goal. Don’t give up. Keep on pressing forward and your goal will become attainable.

Ah sorry to hear you've not been well :( hope you're feeling much better soon!

Good morning all

Thank you for your love.xx

I am starting to feel a little bit better today but still not 100%. I'm hoping in a couple of days I'll be back to normal.
I've still not got on the scales because I'm really bloated and still not eating properly. I did manage to have a small meal last night but that's all I ate yesterday. Today I'm going out for lunch with the girls from work but tbh I really can't face eating so I might just get a bowl of chips or something that's not too hard to eat and hopefully won't make me too bloated. I think I'll have water as well because I really can't think about drinking pop or anything fizzy.

Obviously I've not been doing any exercise since the end of last week, I really don't think I've got the energy to start doing anything yet.

Have a great day all :)

Back