Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Your dinner sounds lovely . I think some weeks are rubbish then we get the good weeks

I agree with you. I like to think that I will lose every week but obviously that's not always going to happen but keeping motivated is a big thing for me.

My dinner was amazing. I'm going shopping tonight so I need to work out a meal plan for the next week, the chicken will definitely be on the list :)

I agree, some weeks I'm on good form and others it just feels like too much effort!
Sounds like you're doing well though, keep it up over the weekend and hopefully you'll get a good loss :)

I really hope so hun. I would love to see more than 1lb off this week. I'm going on holiday in just over 2 weeks, so would love to get a few more pounds off before then :)

I've got a busy weekend planned but foodwise I should be ok.

IMG_1259.PNG

Planning is the key to this plan in my opinion. I know I will fall down if I don't plan properly- not necessarily for the whole week but even just a day in advance so I can check I've got ingredients or take stuff out of the freezer.
Weekends are tough, I try to plan a fakeaway or a meal we don't have during the week e.g. lasagne as it's a lot of prep, so it feels a bit special.
I'm going shopping today too, just trying to write a list but my mind has gone blank!

Wow and a fruit layer one too. Cheers Laura. You just made my breakfast options more adventurous lol

Planning is the key to this plan in my opinion. I know I will fall down if I don't plan properly- not necessarily for the whole week but even just a day in advance so I can check I've got ingredients or take stuff out of the freezer.
Weekends are tough, I try to plan a fakeaway or a meal we don't have during the week e.g. lasagne as it's a lot of prep, so it feels a bit special.
I'm going shopping today too, just trying to write a list but my mind has gone blank!

Plan plan plan.... I have had to start doing meal plans to go with my weekly shopping list. My daughter thinks I'm a saddo but it works so well when I plan.

I always try to have a treat dinner on a Friday night as it's the end of the week, so usually have something like fried breakfast or fajitas or something that makes me feel like I'm not on a diet!

We're at friends for dinner on Saturday night but I know I will be fine as they are super healthy and even when they have treats they are mega healthy, so I will be fine :)

26th January 2017

Breakfast

Pineapple & Kiwi

Lunch

SW Chips(small amount left over from dinner), Cous Cous, Salad (cucumber, onion, tomato, beetroot) with a low calorie italian dressing

Dinner

Pasta with tomato and mushroom sauce

SQUAT CHALLENGE:

Day 14 - 95 Squats (50 & 40)

Good morning all,

How are you all doing?

I had to do my squats in 2 halves yesterday as the more I do, the longer they take and I only have a short time free at any one time if I'm doing them at work, lol

I'm still really struggling with my water. I can have a bottle with my breakfast and another with lunch but I am really struggling to drink the other 2 I'd like to while I'm at work. I think it's because I am so cold at work, I would rather just have tea.

Anyway, the weekend is nearly here, so other than nipping into work for a couple of hours early tomorrow morning, I'll have the weekend off :)

Hope you all have a good day.

27th January 2017

Breakfast

Yoplait Yogurt

Lunch

Pasta with Red Pesto and beetroot

Dinner

Big Breakfast - 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Veggi Sausages, Beans, Mushroom, Tomato, Onions, SW Chips & 1 piece toast
Chocolate Orange Cheese Cake - Oat Buscuit, quark, sweetner, choc powder & orange

SQUAT CHALLENGE:

Day 15 - 95 Squats (50 & 45)

Good morning all,

How are you all doing?

I think I'm getting into this salad/veg thing now....I was so annoyed with myself yesterday lunch time as I was having pasta instead of salad that i raided the fridge at work and found some beetroot, so added that to my pasta. It made me feel loads better, lol!!

I'm out all day and eve today, so need to be really good foodwise. Hopefully I will report back tomorrow that I've been good.

Hope you all have a good day.

28th January 2017

Breakfast

2 Hot Cross Buns

Lunch

1 bag of Aldi Sweet Chilli Flat Bread snacks on 42 cals for the whole bag :)

Dinner

Turkish - Chicken Breast, Small Piece Turkish Bread & salad
Carrot Cake

SQUAT CHALLENGE:

Rest Day

Good morning all,

How are you all doing?

A great day foodwise yesterday, considering we were out all day at a party and then round friends for dinner! I was really good at the party, I didn't have any snacks at all :)

Then last night we went for dinner at friends and he is turkish, so we had a turkish banquet, OMG it was amazing but it was so healthy. I had mainly salad and chicken. Then for pudding it was carrot cake, not so great but knowing I was good all day made me not feel so guilty.

Today, we are off out with my brother and his kids. Hopefully if the rain holds off we are going on a bike ride. Last year we went out biking every weekend, so we want to start again. It will mean ending at a pub though, so I will have to make a good food choice.

It's weigh-in day tomorrow, so I am focussed on being super good today :)

The fact it's weigh day tomorrow will automatically help you stay on track today. What's the recipe for the cheese cake want to make one is it syn free cause I love cheese cake. Have a good day will catch up later x

Back