Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

The fact it's weigh day tomorrow will automatically help you stay on track today. What's the recipe for the cheese cake want to make one is it syn free cause I love cheese cake. Have a good day will catch up later x

Good morning hun,

I am so focussed today that I cannot fail!

Chocolate Orange Cheese Cake

1 X crushed biscuit (I used an oaty biscuit), topped with whipped Quark and sweetener and a tsp of chocolate powder all mixed together, then layed with satsuma segments on the top.
Obviously need to syn the biscuit and chocolate powder but well worth it.

Quark is a funny old ingredient- I think it lends itself better to sweet stuff than savoury personally! Useful to have (when you can find it though lol)
Sounds like you've been really good considering the hurdles you've had! Good luck for tomorrow x

I've never had it as savory, not sure how you can make the taste less bitter without sweetener.

I've been quite good today, I went on a bike ride and then to the pub for dinner. I was planning on being super good but the stupid place said they couldn't do the light bites as it was Sunday. I really wasn't impressed and ended up having mac cheese.

Hopefully the bike ride will have burnt enough calories to not have done me too much damage.

I'm sure the bike ride would have helped you out and saved you from today's food.

I think I may have wrecked it squeezing a orange over the top lol .

Hubby gone to fetch Chinese and I'm having it for pudding. When I was tasting it earlier with sweetener just tastes like yogurt doesn't it .

I put quite abit of sweetner in it aswell just couldn't get rid of the sourness lol did eventually tho

Not bad eh Chinese and cheesecake for 11.5 syns

I'm sure the bike ride would have helped you out and saved you from today's food.

I think I may have wrecked it squeezing a orange over the top lol .

Hubby gone to fetch Chinese and I'm having it for pudding. When I was tasting it earlier with sweetener just tastes like yogurt doesn't it .

I put quite abit of sweetner in it aswell just couldn't get rid of the sourness lol did eventually tho

Not bad eh Chinese and cheesecake for 11.5 syns

Chinese and cheese cake for 11.5 syns, is fab :)

I really like quark but yes you have to put loads of sweetener in it. I've never squeeze orange juice on it though. I made hubby a tiramisu last year using quark and he liked it. I can't remember how I made it though but will look for the recipe, I'll have it somewhere.

Enjoy your chinese :)

I find the best thing with Quark is white çhoc options and a few stay berries. The options needs to be synned, but I don't bother with the biscuit base and it's still like having a yummy cheesecake :)

I've never had it without the biscuit base but then I don't really know why I bother with it as it doesn't really add anything to it.

Back