Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Good morning....It's the weekend!!

So I could have a lie in but woke up at 5am....why does that always happen!!

I did my mid week weigh in this morning and the scales are showing 2lbs off. That's the most I've lost for a few weeks, so I'd be happy if I can keep it off and maybe another 1lb by Wednesday.

I've been doing my peddles this week plus I did my walk and exercises so it looks like that might be working in my favour :)

Today I'm going to see the MIL, she lives about 50 miles away so we are going to make a day of it. We'll go and see her, then go for dinner and then hopefully if the weather is ok we'll go for a nice walk.

I'm hoping to make the right food choice when I go out, I'm on a bit of a high this morning because of my mid week weigh in, so hopefully that will help me make the right choices.

Have a great weekend all!

Hey LittleMiss!
Sounds like you’re back in focus and trying your best; those pounds will drop off in no time, I bet you can’t wait for Vegas!

Hi Sammie
Yes I am totally back in the zone now, I really hoping for a good loss this week.
I'm so excited for Vegas, less than 6 weeks now until we go :)
How are you doing?

Feels good to be back in control doesn’t it?

Im finally starting the feel the results when I choose my outfits and they look better on me

my mindset is starting to change when I eat out or when I go to the petrol station
(Also helps if I pay for petrol at the pump rather than enter the shop lol)

Fingers crossed to great results for us all this week

Good morning....why does Monday always come round so fast!!

I had a great weekend. Didn't do much really but did a couple of nice walks, so hopefully that'll help me on Wednesday :)

So far today I've done my 40 mins on the peddles, 30 tummy crunches and 20 seconds plank. I was happy I could do 30 tummy crunches, I still really struggle with them but hopefully by increasing them slowly they'll get easier and I will be able to do more.

Sammie - You're doing fab, another 3lbs this week and starting to feel better in your clothes. You've had your great result this week, hopefully I'll get mine on Wednesday!

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Couscous, veggi sausage, tomato and beetroot salad
Dinner - Veggi chilli naan wrap

Have a great day!

Good afternoon!

Really busy at work today, so not had chance to update until now.

I had a great day yesterday foodwise, ended the day at 1030 calories.

Tonight I'm going for a fast walk with my friend, so hopefully that'll help me before I get on the scales in the morning :)

Food for today:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Veggi chilli and nachos
Dinner Veggi sausages, stilton mash, peas, carrots and cabbage

OMG OMG OMG!!!

Today is weigh in day and I've lost 4lbs!!!!!!!

I am so pleased. I have been good all week, upped my exercise and with the help of a bit of whoosh it's worked :)

Now I am back where I was before Christmas and my holiday gain.

Moving forward, I have 5 more weigh ins before I go to Vegas. I have 10lb to get to target. I think it is almost achievable but tbh I would just love to get below 10.7 as that will mean if I gain I shouldn't go back above 11 stone....that's what works in my head, lol!
More importantly I would love to feel confident in a bikini, so I need to work on losing a bit of my stomach, I've started doing tummy crunches, so will continue with those and hopefully in the next few weeks I'll start seeing the results.

The plan for this week is pretty much the same as last week, have 1 cheat day which will be Saturday but other than that plan to be 100% every day.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Nothing as have been warned that someones bringing cakes into the office, so will have one of those
Dinner - Chicken Quesadillas with Couscous, Salad & Sour Cream

Have a great day all!

4lb off absolutely fantastic! All that exercising has definitely paid off. Vegas so soon, how exciting :classic_big_grin:

Good morning!

Still buzzing from the scales yesterday :)

Foodwise yesterday was another perfect day. I'm hoping for the same today.

No exercise today, I come into work late on a Thursday so don't get time to do my peddles in the morning. I will hopefully manage my tummy crunches and plank later though.

My tummy has gone like jelly again, this happened before when I got to 10.10. Hopefully it will disappear soon, it's only my stomach left to go now. I'm sure doing the crunches will help.

Food plan for today is:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Salad filled sandwich thin and french fries
Dinner - Jacket potato with sour cream and stilton, chicken tikka slice and salad

Have a great day all!

Good morning!

It's Friday....I can almost smell the weekend!!

Peddles done, tummy crunches done, the plank done....I'm on a mission now and super motivated! I will get this last 10lbs off and I will get my stomach a bit flatter by the time I go to Vegas. 5 weeks today we go :)

Yesterday was 100% I ended the day on 1060 calories and that included the most amazing desert. I had fresh pineapple, jelly and chocolate ice-cream. It was the 5 calorie jelly and low calorie ice-cream. It was 133 calories in total and tasted so amazing. I'll definitely be having it again, it should be a treat but at only 133 calories it's great!

We've been asked out tonight for dinner with friends, I was hoping to have a 100% day today and a cheat day tomorrow but I'll switch it, so I can enjoy tonights food. I will still make the best choices.

Have a great day all.

Everything going littlemiss, hope you have had a good weekend!

Good afternoon!

Had a lovely weekend, we didn't really do much but it was just really nice.

Went out for an indian on Friday evening, so Friday became my cheat day! Saturday I ate 100% on plan and even managed a gin with diet lemonade. And yesterday I was super good, so had a couple of gins in the evening. I went for a 1 hour power walk with hubby yesterday afternoon, so my gin was well deserved :)

Why do the weekends go so fast....blink and it's back to work again on Monday morning!!

I've got the next couple of days food planned out, so really hoping the scales will be nice to me on Wednesday.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Veggi sausage & couscous
Dinner - Veggi meatballs in a spicy tomato sauce with Pasta and grated cheese

Hope you all have a great day!

Good morning!

Had a great day yesterday. I had to have a pudding to bring my calories to over 1000. So ended up having jelly and ice cream. I'm finding that having a light breakfast, light lunch and filling dinner is really keeping me full, so if I'm under my calories I'm stuggling to eat more.

Today however I don't think I'll have a problem eating my calories, it's TOTM and I'm starving! Luckily I only brought some grapes and veggie mince to work otherwise I'd probably have eaten my full days calories already!!

I'm really hoping I can hold it together today because I want to see a good result on the scales tomorrow :)

Food for today....If I manage to stick to it:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Veggi chilli
Dinner - Fish in batter, couscous & salad

Have a great day all!

It's Wednesday....Scales day!!

So so so happy to report a 2lb loss this week! I was hoping for 1lb so 2 is fab, especially as it is totm.

I am now 8lbs away from my target with 4 weigh ins before Vegas. I'm so close to my target but really ant to get below the 1/2 stone marker, hopefully next week I'll be able to do that.

I've upped my water and exercise and it seems to be working, so for the next week, I will continue exactly as I have for the last couple of weeks. I will have my cheat day on Saturday but other than that I will aim to be 100%.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Chilli Pasta
Dinner - Chicken fajitta wraps

Have a great day all!

Back