Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Thank you.
I am going to Gran Canaria. I can't wait to get some sun ๐ŸŒž
I'll be straight back on here when I get back, as will be on my next mission to lose more weight before my next holiday :)
Ooh! Enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜€๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž
Canโ€™t wait for the summer to come back here!

Good Morning!

I'm back!

Had an amazing week away in the sun!! So yes I've drank far too much and ate far too much! But on a positive note, I did do a fair amount of walking.

Tonight I'm having chippy tea and will be back on the diet tomorrow :) I will also get on the scales tomorrow, fingers crossed they're not too horrible to me, lol!

I will get back to my daily exercises as well tomorrow and set myself a new mini target.

Good Afternoon!

I'm back on it today!!

I got on the scales this morning and have actually lost 1lb since before my holiday. I had a couple of days with a sickness bug, so that obviously worked, lol!

So I have a new mini plan...I have 4 weeks until I go to Florida and I would love to lose 7lbs by then. So 4 more weigh ins = just under 2lb a week. I'm sure that can be doable. I don't really have much planned between now and when I go, so hopefully not too much temptation.

I am going to try and continue with my exercises, so hopefully that will give me an extra boost as well :)

My food today will be good but I have still got a potato fritter left over from the chippy last night, so am having it now for lunch.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Breakfast Bar
Snack - Cheesy Curls
Lunch - Potato Fritter & Bread (left over from chippy) & Cuppa Soup
Dinner - Mushroom, Onion, Tomato & Cheese Omelette, Veggie Sausages & Beans

Exercise:

30 Minutes Peddles
20 Minute Walk
20 Squats

Good morning!

Great first day back on the diet, it was a success :)

I am feeling really motivated today, hopefully it will continue for the next few weeks.

Not at work today, so going to catch up with all the boring stuff, washing, cleaning etc....

Food for today is:

Snack -
Lunch - Cous cous, veggie sausage, beetroot and tomato
Dinner - Veggie sausages, Actifry parsnips & potatoes, peas, brussels, yorkie pudding & gravy

Exercise:

20 Minute Walk
20 Squats

Good afternoon!

Busy day at work today so far, which is great because I've not really given food a second thought until now :)

I'm still keeping on track, yesterday seemed really hard but think that was because I was at home all day, so constantly thinking about food!

Food for today is:

Snack - Pack Crisps
Lunch - Cous cous, veggie sausage, beetroot and tomato
Dinner - Jacket potato, grated cheese, coleslaw & salad

Exercise:

30 Mins Peddles
20 Minute Walk
20 Squats

Good Afternoon!

I've just realised I've not been on here for a few days.

I've had a brilliant weekend socially but not so great food or drink wise. I am back on it this week though and determined to stick with it.

Food for today is:

Snack - Cheesy Curls
Lunch - Roast chicken, stuffing and salad
Dinner - Veggie mince with melted cheese

Exercise:

20 Minute Walk
30 Squats

Back