Little Pink Dress ...

Missjlouise

Silver Member
I have just come home from Tunisia where I actually dared to wear a bikini at the heaviest I have ever been and felt good about it

13st 7lb and I was comfortable in a bikini??? .... I have really shocked myself!

Accepting what I look like at my biggest has helped me to fall in love with my body the way it is. I even noticed that by me being so comfortable in my own skin other people treated me differently, I looked happier in my pictures, I enjoyed my meals on holiday, and I got an ALL OVER tan :).

My weight or my appearance was last of my insecurities and I am really proud of that ... its been a long time.

I am now trying Slimming World again, not out of desperation, but out of choice to eat healthier, look better, feel better and have a plan that will keep me on track. I feel so relaxed about it all this time and determined to take it slowly realistically and enjoy losing weight.

So here goes...

Week 1
Day 1

HEXA: Milk
HEXB: 208g Baxters Spicy Parsnip Soup

SYNS: 22.5/15 :(
EXERCISE: 20 min walk

Breakfast:
25g Granola (5 syns)
Bananas
Strawberries

50g Onken Fat Free Strawberry Yogurt (0.5 syn)
Coffee, Milk, and Sugar (1 syn)

Lunch:
200g Baxters Spicy Parsnip Soup
Donut peach
Coffee, Milk, and Sugar (1 syn)
Dinner:
Salad with Kraft Fat free Salad Dressing
Chicken Thigh Mccain Jacket Potato(1 syn)

Snacks:
2 x Belvita Honey and Nut (6 syns)
2 x salt and vinegar velvet crunch crisp (8 syns)

Drinks:
Sparkling Water with NAS Orange

11:00 My breakfast was amazing but the granola is so high in syns will have to find a lower alternative... such a lovely breakfast idea
14:30 Was worried half a tin of soup would not be filling but I'm struggling to get through it! I'm going to have to learn to make a free version myself it is lovely
15:30 Something else I have noticed ... my coffee tastes so much better with skimmed milk #result

20:00 Just had a lovely dinner! I am nice and full! I deserved that after doing a Tesco shop at dinner time (never again) I wanted to buy the whole shop and craved EVERYTHING got away with just giving into a pack of Velvet Crunch at 4 syns bringing me over my daily allowance! If I had done what I really wanted to do O would have gone over my weekly allowance easily!

Last edited:
Week 1
Day 2

HEXA: M
ilk
HEXB: Didn't use it :(

SYNS: 23 /15
:break_diet:
EXERCISE: 2 x 10 mins walks

Breakfast:
Bananas
Strawberries
Muller Greek Style Yogurt (0.5 syn)

Lunch: I'm having half for Lunch and half around 18:00 as I am out tonight and won't be home until late
Pasta n Sauce Cheese,leek and Ham with milk and butter (2 syns)
Salad with Kraft Fat free Salad Dressing

Dinner: BBQ Meat

Snacks:1x sweet chilli velvet crunch crisp (4 syns)

Drinks:
2 x Coffee, Milk, and Sugar (2 syn)

13:00 Secret Syns- The syns that I tell myself don't matter and that won't make a difference as long as I stick to the rest of the plan. Therefore they don't need writing down and we can all forget about them!
NOT THIS TIME. I am now creating a secret syn section on my food page to catch these little pests haha

Secret Syns:
100ml worth of swigs of Tesco Tropical juice with my tablets this morning (2.5 syns)
The pack of Belvita Honey and nut biscuits I found in my draw at work that I had about 2 hours after breakfast (12 syns)

Last edited:
Love your attitude! Can you send some my way please?!?

Good luck with the plan, writing things down really does help.

Thank you ...it really does help! One step at a time do you have a weight loss/food diary on here?
LOL@ are we slim yet ahahah

Grrr my computer just rebooted and ate my response!!

I used to have a diary but it was full of misery so I decided not to resurrect it. Plus I ended it one stone above target and now I'm five!!! I'm an online member so do write down on there what I'm eating, before I eat it, just to keep things in check.

Your granola issue- I sometimes have all bran golden crunch as a HEB. You don't get much for 30g but its really good with fruit and yogurt.

Ooooh thank you ... I'm going to look for that on my way home

I have a few abandoned misery diaries floating around this site and the rest of cyber space. It's just about taking it one day at a time, you have to be ready in your mind I think otherwise it is a waste of energy.

WOW 4 stone that is amazing...at least you know it is possible and how to avoid putting it back this time round

I have just eaten 4 belvita honey and nut biscuits and told my self they didn't matter! I know when I mean business because I am now creating another tab to my diary called secret syns... that way I am STILL in control haha

Last edited:
No excuses, JFDI

I LOVE THIS hahahahahah

Week 1
Day 3

HEXB: WW Pitta Bread

SYNS: 23 /15 :break_diet:
EXERCISE: 2 x 10 mins walks

Breakfast:
Bananas
Strawberries
50g Strawberry Onken Yogurt
Granola (5 syns)
Going to try the bran golden crunch that @fingerscrossed suggested but now got round ti buying it yet

Lunch:
Super Low far Noodles
Salad with Kraft Low Fat Dressing

Dinner:

Snacks:

Drinks:
2 x Coffee, Milk, and Sugar (2 syn)

Secret Syns:

ooooops.....

3 bbq's , 1 cocktail night and a very very creamy poatato salad later, i have well and truely failed this weekend

I have come to the conclusion that the first week is essentially a practice week :p

I have practiced, I have got my menu organised, and I have got the ' I WANT it NOW attitude' out my system.

Today is my very serious and practical start for my 1st week

:)

So yesterday I found this

image-540903329.jpg

Thought it would be nice with this

image-2103761160.jpg

Added some strawberries to make this

image-1280700863.jpg

It was such a good idea and I really thought it could replace my love for granola with yogurt and fruit but the banana and custard muller is far too sweet and the All Bran tasted of cardboard

I then thought it would be a good idea to try whisking 2 bananas and 2 eggs to make pancakes .... that tastes like fried syrup

I should really just stick to experimenting with savory

I have NOT had a good start to the day

Last edited:
Here to subscribe! You have a fab attitude which I love! Organisation is definitely key! Good Luck! Will be reading xx

Fantastic .... I am going to have quick look at your food diary :)

THE REAL Week 1
Day 1

SYNS: 12
EXERCISE: 4 x 10 mins walks

Breakfast:
Fruit Salad

Lunch:
Chicken Thighs
Salad with Kraft Low Fat Dressing
Pre Packed Mexican Rice (1 syn)

Dinner:
Recipe from magazine

Snacks:
2 x hoops and Crosses roast beef snacks (9 syns)

Drinks:
2 x Coffee, Milk, and Sugar (2 syns)

Secret Syns:

Last edited:
THE REAL Week 1
Day 2

HEXA: Milk/Cheese

SYNS: Lost count
EXERCISE: 30 min walk

Breakfast:
Banana
Strawberries

Muller greek style yogurt (0.5)

Lunch: Pasta
Tomatoes
Sweetcorn
Cheese
Chicken

Dinner:
Stuffed aubergine with rice
Pancakes with banana and nutella

Snacks:
3 x hoops and Crosses roast beef snacks (13.5 syns)
Wine gums
Sweet Chilli Crisp

Drinks:
NAS Orange
2 x Coffee, Milk, and Sugar (1 syns)

Secret Syns:

Last edited:
I was so happy when I found them because they were my answer to beef monster munch! But then I end up eating 2-3 bags which defeats the object! Not sure why I am finding it so difficult to stick to plan :(

THE REAL Week 1
Day 4

HEXA: Milk/Cheese
HEXB:

SYNS: 11.5
EXERCISE: 20 min walk

Breakfast:
Banana
Strawberries

Onken strawberry lowfat yougurt (0.5)

Lunch:
Pasta
Tomatoes
Sweetcorn
Cheese
Chicken

Dinner:

Halal Chicken thighs
Peppers
Red Onion

Basmati Rice
Salad with low fat Kraft salad Dressing
Maggi Mexican Chicken Mix (1.5 Syns)

Snacks: (These are the snacks I have brought myself today to stop me getting hungry I may not eat them all but they are here if i want them)
1 x mini white choc cookie (3.5 syns)
1 x Salt n Vinegar hoops and crosses (4 syns)
Chicken Thigh
Egg
Banana

Drinks:
NAS Orange
2 x Coffee, Milk, and Sugar (2 syns)
Water x 2

Last edited:
Back