Little pleasure I'm looking forward to

coconut

One thing I'm looking forward to when I reach goal is, when I'm eating a big dinner or something 'naughty' (cuz I know I wont go off everything for the rest of my life) and I dont feel that people are looking at me as 'the fat girl who cant control herself'.

We all need to eat to live but I always feel guilty thinking people are looking at me with disgust or whatever.

It's only a small thing and shouldn't matter but it gets to me at times.

One thing I'm looking forward to when I reach goal is, when I'm eating a big dinner or something 'naughty' (cuz I know I wont go off everything for the rest of my life) and I dont feel that people are looking at me as 'the fat girl who cant control herself'.

We all need to eat to live but I always feel guilty thinking people are looking at me with disgust or whatever.

It's only a small thing and shouldn't matter but it gets to me at times.
i know exactly what you mean! its like if you're eating something naughty people are looking at you as if thats all you ever eat...when they're probably just wondering to themselves if they remembered to switch the iron off before they left the house or something lol im most looking forward to a starbucks latte :) easily pleased me x

I get ya!! I always thought that people looked at me and thought "God shes Fat" Its an awful feeling. Not anymore though,even though I am still fat!! This diet boosts your confidence no end. Am dying for a baked potato, chicken fillet and salad...sad or what!!!!!

im most looking forward to a starbucks latte :) easily pleased me x

Oh my god I cant wait for starbucks!! We dont have one where I live and I'm going to Vegas in 6 weeks. I LOVE their iced mocha light frap.
That is one thing I would never deny myself, esp since I only get it every few months.

I know people prob dont take notice of what you eat but it's something I worry about.

I dont feel that people are looking at me as 'the fat girl who cant control herself'.

Come on lovely girl you are hardly fat , you have a BMI of 26...you shouldn't be running yourself down like that.I bet you are just a bit cuddly...you must learn to like yourself this diet cant do that for you..
Toni xx

yeh its not a nice feeling i know :) we'll show um! not that anyone elses opinion of us counts...but it'll be good to eat whatever and not feel like everyone is judging
i live 50 miles from the nearest starbucks lol must be why we both lurrrrrrrrve them so much

I dont feel that people are looking at me as 'the fat girl who cant control herself'.

Come on lovely girl you are hardly fat , you have a BMI of 26...you shouldn't be running yourself down like that.I bet you are just a bit cuddly...you must learn to like yourself this diet cant do that for you..
Toni xx

Yeah but this time last year I was over 14stone! I dont think I'm fat now but I'm still not where I want to be.
I've gained so much confidence from this diet.

I'm going to Florida in December with my family, and what often gets me over the urge to eat is thinking of walking around the Disney parks, and not to feel conspicuous! Just be another regular weight girl. And another thing is, not feeling my mum is wishing I wouldn't eat so much whenever I eat in front of her. Eating in public is so horrible when you're fat!
WOW! I just realised, I'll never be a fat person eating in public again, I'm not eating on lipotrim, and then afterwards I'll be a much healthier weight! YEAH! :sign0151:
It's gonna be so great for all of us when we finnish!

I'm going to Florida in December with my family, and what often gets me over the urge to eat is thinking of walking around the Disney parks, and not to feel conspicuous! Just be another regular weight girl.

I walked around Disney at 17 stone & deffo felt inconspicious.... they breed em big over there :D

I'm not a big fan of Florida / America in general but if there's anywhere where I'd take me top off on the beach it'd be the States lol :D

im soooo looking forward to an indian takeaway

My husband is a dickhead!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
i have just eat fish and chips ,oh no i just couldnt resist it.I feel awfull and sick now
MY HUSBAND THINKS THIS IS FUNNY. ...I left the computer on and he has written this as a joke....sick sense of humour I think. So I apoligise.
Toni x

Lmao brilliant! Now everyone is doubting you ya little closet cheater xxx

Well I'm being tested at the mo. My "husband-to-be" is sat here munching on a big fat pizza takeaway with extra cheese on it. I've just finished my chicken soup (not with a fork gaz!) so now I don't feel as much like I want to murder him but it really does bug me that he eats loadsa greasy fat food and he's lost 1/2 stone in the last few weeks. Hate those people grrr

In all honesty I'm looking forward to a salad as I really enjoy them, and strawberries (without cream)

im sat here with a peppermint tea and my sisters just ate 2 slices of toast with best butter :( wasnt hungry b4 that ha ha ha. Im looking forward to having my eating habits changed sounds silly but once im at my ideal weight i hope I wont go back to 3 takeaways a week and 2 fatty meals out x

Back