little question re: excercise

missy3

starving!
I keep making up my mind as to what diet to do then changing my mind, being talked outa things and talked into other things (not by any1 on here, every1 is so supportive!) but to be honest im completely confused!
If im honest i'm one of these people who would love the kind of weight loss people would notice after a month or so.

My question is about excercise and cd, on ss or ss+ can you still excercise since its so little calories? if u excercise do u get more packs or anything? im just curious as ive paid for a gym membership and dont wanna waste tht money.

sorry if thats a stupid question. Im a bit clueless.

You can excercise. It is advised to keep it easy not to mad for the 1st week or two just till you get used to the diet. If you were doing excercise before starting the diet then you should be ok. Some peoplr do no excercise at all, it will help with toning and help once you get nearer to maintaining :) hope this helps sorry im not much help a bit clueless aswell!

becky x give the diet a whirl!

You Dont Get Extra Packs But You Will Know Yourself As Your Body Lets You Know What You Are Able For,i Do Alot Of Exercise And I Find It Fine,it Helps Me Alot When Im Ss+`ing,personally I Feel Better For It.
Your Body Adjusts To The Calories So Id Just Go With How You Feel,
Elaine X

As elaine says...listen to your body & do as much or as little as you wish.
I've jus re-started on CD a few days ago to try & shift the 20lb I've gained since last Aug.
I spent 7 hrs in the veg patch today, digging, sifting compost & other lighter jobs.....no probs.

On CD Or LL the ketosis gives you extra energy. The no of cals you are consuming on a ketogenic diet is largely irrelevent as regards exercise & stamina.

I can only agree. I have actually upped my exercise just because I can without being in agony or out of breath. It is good fun and will help with toning and maintaining (sorry for repeating things..)
I CAN do situps, pressups and crunches now and that makes me wanna do it..
I also walk about 4 miles most days which is great.

You do a little bit and if you feel well carry on and do a bit more, just not in the first 2 weeks if you decide to go for CD (guess it's the same for LL..)

bye bye and good luck..

xxx

Back