Little update on me

futureyummymummy

Silver Member
Well I have encountered another side effect of lighterlife........

I'm pregnant! Still in shock but this is life and I'll get used to it!

Emma x

Congratulations. Do you want a boy or a girl? Or don't you mind.

Deep breath in, OMG!!!!!! :faint2:

That is brillaint news Emma. That is so exciting.:party0038:

I bet you are over the moon :hug99:
Congratulations x x :clap::bestwishes:

I don't mind this will be my 4th!!! Totally unplanned and would explain why I just couldn't stick to it (ll) for the last few weeks!

Told my llc and she said oh yes thats another effect you're fertility rockets, it's like yeah you could have told me that before! lol!

Emma x

Many congratulations Emma. I hope you and your family are pleased,and that you keep well throughout your pregnancy xx

Many congratulations FYM

Thanks guys, not entirely sure how I'll cope with 4 little ones but I guess everything will come together :) x

Front page of tomorrow's Daily Express/Mail

"Lighterlife made me gain 8lbs in 9 months".

;)

If it's a girl, name her after your LLC ;)

Well I have encountered another side effect of lighterlife........

I'm pregnant! Still in shock but this is life and I'll get used to it!

Emma x

Congratulations!! That's one side effect they don't put in the blurb :p

I'm terrified of putting the weight back on! Llc says she's there if I need her help with what to eat etc though so I'm not totally alone diet wise :)

Oh that's great news Emma, congratulations .... I'm sure if you already have 3 then one more will be a doddle :D!
x

Ha I'm to be found hiding in the kitchen with a magazine most days pmsl my kids are trainee terrorists!

Congratulations!

Congratulations!!!!
When are you due - have you told your other kids yet, bet they will be excited!!
daisy x

Many congratulations Emma. What wonderful news :)

Only about 5 weeks so haven't told my other 3 yet, probably won't til I start to show or have my 20 week scan whichever comes first!

Back