little worried

loopyloudrewitt

Hey all went to an awards ceremony last nite , 4 course dinner , free wine champagne anything u wanted ! But here's the good bit I stayed 100% :) but didn't have me last shake till I came home at 12 midnight , didn't drink as much water as I like to maybe 2, litres , but this morn when I got up at 7 I weighed myself and I was up a pound :(

Hey all went to an awards ceremony last nite , 4 course dinner , free wine champagne anything u wanted ! But here's the good bit I stayed 100% :) but didn't have me last shake till I came home at 12 midnight , didn't drink as much water as I like to maybe 2, litres , but this morn when I got up at 7 I weighed myself and I was up a pound :(

First of all let me say well done for being in that situation and staying 100% .. That is fab, yay you!! :)

I wouldn't worry about the 1lb difference on the scale, i really wouldn't because you have stayed 100% .. i never personally weigh myself outside of the official weigh in as i drove myself nuts last time but i do guess weighing yourself first thing on a morning can often make you stay the same or gain a 1lb because of all the water retention built up from over night. If you are going to weigh yourself i'd leave till an hour or so after you get up so you've been to the toilet a few times lol

Turn your frown upside because you are 100% :) .. go give yourself a honk lol x

Well done for staying 100% I don't think I could have done it. Don't worry about the 1lb as I'm sure come weigh-in day it will all be great x x

Water is the key element sweetie so get it into ya!! Don't worry that pesky pound will be wee-weed away in no time!

x S

Probably your shake sat in your tum.... the weight will be that or water... if you were 100% theres no way you've gained!!! Its impossible!! Your weight does fluctuate day t day anyway!!! Try not to worry!!! x

see this is why i only weigh in once a week .... i cant take the stress of fluctuations! hun well done for staying 100% that is an epic achievement!! dont worry that lb will be long gone already xx

well done <3

Well done. I'm going to a dinner for OH on Saturday and have said I'm not arriving until after the dinner and will just drink water during the speeches... you have a will of steel. Go you!!!!!

Don't do the daily weigh-ins just say 100% and you'll know in your head that you have lost. It looks like after the first week people lose 6lb or sometime 1lb and then the next week it is 1lb and 6lb. It all seems to come off in the end.

Just give yourself a big congratulations hug and don't mind the scales xx

well done for staying focused and 100% that is an achievement on its own.

Up your water and try and have your shakes not so late in the night!

Oh and stick to your official weigh in, there is nothing worse than being disheartened weighing yourself to often to see that you havent lost the weight!

Stay focused, you can do this :)

Ty ladies , hopefully scales will show diff on Tuesday :)

Back