LittleFlower's Diary March 2012

So is the fab pic Minny or Muddles?

Aw Harriet....that's so nice of you to say that! Thd pressure is on for me to stay upbeat and happy lol
Most days i have been fine but about 4 of my 23 were miserable...but i got over it cos i knew i'd be more miserable if i ate something!
Come aboard....and hopefully we can help! This forum is a godsend! I couldn't have gotten this far if it wasn't for everyone on her x

Patches....that's our wee Muffins...we got her Dec 10 and she was run over by a car Aug 11....someone left our front gate open!!!!! Our 1st wee pup! We got her cremated and her ashes are in the front garden in a box with all her toys and favourite blankie!!! lol
We got Muddles to keep her company so then we got Minnie to keep Muddles company! God it's all so confusing! They are all from the same parents...different litters!
Minnie looks exactly like Muffins....and Muddles is a black lhasa with white chest....and they are my babies x

Last edited:
I posted this in the wrong spot earlier...so apologies for repeating myself!

Well it's Day 23.....and here's where i'm at:

Before Lipotrim I was unhappy, bloated, puffy, seriously achy, tired, miserable, greedy......and all the rest that goes with being unhappy with your weight! My knees hurt so must i was in agony walking down stairs....so much i actually had them x-rayed a week ago (results next week)

Now after 23 day (jeez i sound like one of those cheesy adverts) I am a completely different person! I have finally realised today i have lost weight!!!!! And i'm excited about losing more!

I am not puffy or bloated....my rings come off my finger! My face has deflated and i totally look like the old me again. My eyes are open cos the puffiness is gone...making me look 10 years younger i'm told :p

I feel amazing during the day....i am lively and energised (most days) but am still a bit moody at night when i miss eating! (i'll get over that!)
I wake up easily in the mornings....that is totally unheard of for me! I don't do mornings! This morn (thurs 12 Apr) i took the doggies out a walk before work!!!! What have i become....i love it! I really dont recognise myself!

I HAVEN'T FELT THIS GOOD OR HAPPY IN A LONG TIME!
banana%20dancer.gif

Have a good day everyone xxx

You're doing so well littleflower, keep it up.

Was sorry to read about Muffin! We got our first ever dog two years ago (I'm 45 and been married 23 years). I resisted getting a dog for ages as I didn't want to be tied down etc, but youngest son had always wanted on and had nagged me remorselessly since he began talking. Anyhow, now I can't imagine what we'd do woth out her. They very soon become an important family member. Bet your two other doggies are appreciating the new you and the morning walks!:)

Dusty...What type is your dog? I didnt want a dog either as i had dogs growing up and i remembered the pain when they die! I didnt want my daughter to go through that! After a few years i gave in!!! And we only had her for 10 months!!!! I didnt think i was gonny get over it! My daughter handled it ok....I was amazed!
Well our other 2 are def like humans! I forget they are animals lol....they are spoiled and they sleep in our bed at our feet! I love them so much!
I'm glad we have 2 as they are great company for each other during the day.

We are all doing so well on Lipotrim....the support on here is amazing x

I have a Bichon Friese, not a type I would have chosen but, one of the reasons I was able to hold out on having a dog for so long was because my eldest son is very allergic to all animals. But then my sister in law got a Bichon and told us they were "hypo-allergenic" and my eldest doesn't react to her. So once the youngest son knew this his nagging campaign became relentless:)

I'm glad he did though as she's sat on my knee as I type!

Aw i love those dogs...thats what i wanted but the wee lhasa were born 1st and my hubby and daughter wanted this type! Once i saw them i fell in love!!!!!
Wee cutie sitting on your knee lol x

Day 24......

Today is Day 24...Fri 13th Apr.
I hate to sound as if i am full of myself...but i feel great! :p
I really haven't felt this good in a long long time! During the day at work is fine for me....and i'm really focused. It's the night time that i have a problem with...but i get passed it! It isn't so hard anymore!
Last night hubby was making dinner so i went for a 40 min walk! (bless him...he's not the best cook but he really been great sorting himself out)
The rain has stopped at last here...it rained for a week solid so didn't do much exercise! The sun is shining again the last couple of days and i love going for my walks! The dogs were walked 3 times yesterday!!! :chores016:

I am sleeping so much better...i am sooooo much happier and really looking forward to things instead of dreading events! Just booked a holiday for 21st Aug so that's a big incentive!!!!
I'm planning to refeed on 25th Apr for 10 days then stick to healthy eating for May and June (i have too many things on these months to do 100%) Then hopefully in July i will get back to tfr....and be super skinny for my holiday!!!!! :mermaid: (just thought i would put Ariel in...she doesn't get much attention!!!)

Have a good day everyone! xxx

Night 24....Moody Cow!

God i was some mood when i came home from work! Just felt tired and pissed off!!! Went out a 2 hour walk with my sisters and feel so much better!
These mood swings....aaaggghhhh!
10.15pm...going to bed now! Ready for the weekend!
12 more days to refeed.....and counting!!!!! :p

Hi Flower, just checking in with you, all this walking will be doing you loads of good and unless it is walking around the town its free too! Keep it up !! Will miss you when you fefeed as I think I will still be going. Will be interesting to see how much harm Madrid has done me, might not weigh in this week to give me a chance to improve the figures so I dont get miserable!

Day 25.....x

Day 25.....took the dogs for an hours walk this morning!
Feeling good today and loving the comments i'm getting from people...how different i look and how my eyes look so bright!!!! :D
Thats all for today....too much cleaning to do!!!!! x

Patches....how's Madrid? I'm wont be going anywhere...i'll still be checking in and doing a refeed diary! I'm surprised your chemist sells you lipotrim...you seem so tiny!!! x

Day 26.....8.30am took the dogs for a walk!!! It's a Sunday morning what the hell am I doing up at this time never mind out walking!!!! I'm loving this! X

ooohhhh....i tried on a pair of sz 16 boyfriend jeans i forgot i had! I think i wore them 3 years ago and they fitted...not tooo tight but not the loosest either! Last night they went up and down like a yoyo......and fell off!!! WHHOOO HOOO x

Last edited:
Last night they went up and down like a yoyo......and fell off!!!

Is that why they're called boyfriend jeans? :D

I'm glad the clothes are highlighting the fruits of your labour now littleflower. New cheeckbones, collarbones, a spring in your step, happy clothes and a refeed in sight - I'd say it's going great for you at the moment.

Well done. :)

Is that why they're called boyfriend jeans? :D

:8855:I'm actually dying laughing!!!!!

Things do seem to be going great at the moment....it's just night time i get moody!!!! :p I can't be adorable all day....people will expect it all the time! Even my daughter is asking where her old mum has gone??? My husband tell her aliens have abducted me and brain washed me into being lovely!!!!
I don't know if i want to refeed now.....i'm thinking do i really need to go to the music festival????? But i know i have too....can't cancel...going out with too many people and i will be gutted if i miss it! x

Hi there Flower! Back from Madrid, feel exhausted, bloated, really bad indigestion, yuck!! Was I naughty? Yes, especially yesterday, went for tapas (turn away now everyone....had pudding!!...a really stodgy one as needed some naughty carbs to stoke the fire)I could have been naughtier though!:break_diet:

I put on 6kg.... but that was my suitcase at check in!!!! Well, the shops were brill and after all, need smaller sizes now!:giggle:

Being coward and not going to weigh today, might join you on your Thursday weigh in?

Back to LT in earnest today, sounds silly but have missed drinking all the water as didn't want to spend all my hols looking for toilets!

Wedding on saturday, thank goodness I bought a stretchy dress!
banana%20dancer.gif

Hey Patches....welcome home!!!!! Oooohhh lucky you with all you skinny new clothes! How you finding being back on LT...is it hard?

Day 27 for me...i've been feeling kinda miserable the last couple of days.....really bored of not having food!!!! I was hoping to get weighed on Wed, then do another week but i'm thinking of just doing the refeed!
I'm premenstral so i'm hoping that's all it is and i'll get over it! Got a book today 'Beck Diet Solution....how to train your brain to think like a thin person'......going to bed now with it! I better change me overnight!
xxx

Well I havn't been brill today, sooooo tired after 4 nights without proper sleep.

Decided to copy you and started day with 2 hour dog walk after shake no.1,:chores016: but so tired and a bit spaced out ate protein at lunchtime, then another shake. Just felt that if I was a bit under weather should play it sensible and eat. Drank water only but probably not enough, funny but has only taken me a few days to get out of the habit!
Hoping that with a good nights sleep tonight will do better tomorrow, also, back to work and busy tomorrow so routine may make it all a bit easier. All such a shame when I was 'in the zone last week' before the re-feed. Child rolling eyes at me, me?:rolleyes: pretending to be young and trendy? Me, I am, arn't I?:silly:

Said child has been asked to sing at friends wedding on Saturday while register is being signed, I am sooooo going to do proud fussy mother bit:)..Apparently I need to chill..."its only Ave Maria mum, anyone can sing that, even Beyonce, just chill...."
Said child at age of 12 has longer legs than me and is stick thin still wearing age 7 trousers (and they look baggy). I have told her I used to be like that, she looks at my still large and wobbly bottom "yeah right mum"..... :massmoon:

Let me know if the book is good... we need all the help we can get in the loony lipo club.....

Day 28

:wave_cry:Feeling a bit miserable but i know im premenstral and my wee hormones are not well!!!! I'm soooo tired too and moping about!
my hands are a bit puffy too....which is normal for this time but weigh in tomorrow better not tell me i have 5lb of puff on me!!!! I really feel like i have!
:argh: See what us ladies have to put up with....it's def a man's world MrC! :p

Anyway...i have soldiered on these last few days and i am counting the days til refeed.....8 to be percise! :greenapple:
I cant wait for my weekend out.....i havent been out in ages and i'll be slimmer and happier!!!!
I'm off to take the doggies a walk....they look at me with those eyes and i feel guilty if i dont! x

Haha wobbly bum.....you will def br crying when said child is singing Ave Maria...its such a sad wee song especially in chapel!!!
Read a few pages of the book last night....got a bit bored after page 12...but 1 thing has stuck in my mind.....usually when i eat something bad i just say, aw well ive been bad so i may as well be bad all day! But this book says if you eat something bad just say, thats ok i'll just be good for the rest of the day! which makes sense and is so obvious but it just needs to click!!!!
Taking the pups a walk now and our new matress came today and it feels like heaven so cant wait to go to bed with my Beck book....pity it's not Becks!!!!

Hope you're having a good day fellow looper wobbly bum!!! xxx

Stick with it littleflower and keep counting those 8 days down - I know I am. You need time to read your book anyway so no food until you've finished it.

We can do it.

Back