LittleFlower's Diary March 2012

Well I have been bad today and must try harder tomorrow, the weekend got me into the habit of eating again, that is the problem, not hunger!:mad:

As soon as I got in from work I started, was going to make up for it for by going on treadmill:whacky068: and havn't even done that. Humph.
Child just found the evidence in my study and has confiscated my little stash left over from Mother's day and easter:17729: and has reminded me that they all laugh when I wipe down the kitchen work tops as my bottom wobbles whilst doing so.....threats to vidoe it and post it on you tube unless I behave.....now that would be good motivation for the rest of you if you saw that.....trust me, not pretty:giveup:

Good on her. Your butt may stop wobbling when she's finished kicking it! :D

Get back on track and carry on the great form you had before the trip.

wobbly bum on youtube!!!!!

:massmoon: ahahahahaha....wobbly bum on you tube!!!!!!!!
Oh God Patches....you've put me off eating....i'm terrified of going back into old habits!!! If we can focus and do TFR why can we not stay away from rubbish! What is it that makes us do it!???? Jeez it's so bloody hard!
My daughter was in a dancing show tonight and 1 of my sisters came....i haven't seen her since saturday and she has noticed i have lost more weight since then! She said i have a wee tiny head!!!! LOOOOOVVVEEE IT! :silly:
No-one's ever said i had a wee tiny head!!!

Well i survived day 28...cant wait to get weighed tomorrow....tomorrow will be 7 more days til refeed!!!
MrC...we def can do this!

Off to bed now in my new luxurious mattress :snoopyhouse: xxx

Week 4 weigh in.....

Lost 5lbs today!!!! I'm so over the moon! 24lbs in 4 weeks!!! :woohoo:
I remember when my daughter was 4 months old i joined ww (Feb 2002) I lost 30lbs....and reached my goal on 11st Sept 2002.......7 months later!!!!!!!!!!! Now within 4 weeks i am 6lb off that goal! OMG! I wish thats all i had to lose though!!!
Anyway...i think im all geared up for 1 more week! What's 1 more week eh????
Have a lovely day everyone xxx

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

fab fab fab!!!!!! gotta catch you up!!!

well done you!!!
banana%20dancer.gif
banana%20dancer.gif
banana%20dancer.gif
banana%20dancer.gif
banana%20dancer.gif

Thanks....come and catch me Patches lol....i need to catch you and your 10st weight!!!!!
Off to play netball now...i havent seen the girls since 16lbs ago...so i really hope they notice! x

Day 30.....

So i went to netball last night....and i definitely felt those 24lbs off me!!! My God what a difference! I felt so much lighter and livelier and i had my best game ever!!!! I felt great and the big baggy t shirt i wear (my hubbys) was too big on me and everyone noticed the difference!!! I was able to run around the court for the whole hour and i felt alive! I play goal attack so i'm running around like a mad woman! I loved it...and i didnt miss a shot!

But today i am sooo sore all over and i am really really bored of not eating!!!! Really really really bored! My TOTM is due any second so i think that's what's wrong!!! I hope so!
6 more days til refeed and I CANNOT WAIT!!!!

I bought a new casserole dish as my sis makes the best casseroles and i have been researching low fat dishes! mmmmmmmmmm...is all i can say! I can't wait to eat!!! :p

Have a lovely day everyone x

good for you and I am not surprised everyone noticed a difference, I bet you were springing around everywhere.
I am using the excuse that the patio is dug up at the moment to not venture to my hut where treadmill is as I may get trainers dirty.
Yes, there is another way round.
Am I being very lazy? Moi?
Am I getting on my nerves? Moi?
Do I wish I hadn't done the mini refeed? OOOOHHHHH yes.
So tough to get back into the mindset. I need to get a grip!!

You ok little flower?

Hey Patches...yes i'm fine thank you! I've just been a bit quiet these past few days!!! But i've still been 100% :)
Feeling a wee bit miserable...have my TOTM since Fri night and i feel really emotional! I'm never usually this bad! Plus it's my mothers anniversary today which doesn't help!!!!!
Anyway...just been for a big walk and got absolutley drenched! But i didnt care cos that's how i'm feeling!!! lol
I'll be fine tomorrow!!!!! I hope!
Are you back on track young lady!!!!! I hope so! :p x

oh, good, was getting a bit worried about you as not like you to be absent!:wave_cry:
Well, not long to re-feed for you is it? Getting excited?
I am fine, wedding yesterday and was fairly well behaved, only ate little protein only parts of meal and only drank water.:love047:
This was despite doing the proud glowing mother act when my daughter sang in the wedding service. She made about 80% of the wedding party cry, including the big butch best man who doesn't even know her!:tear_drop:
Feel a bit melancholy today, probably just tired as had such a mad busy last 10 days. Been too busy to exercise at all but will go on treadmill for a slow run tonight I think.:whacky068:
Life back to mundane and normal now for next 10days, then I go to Lake district for 3 days. 3 of the children are going on school trip to outward bound centre doing abseiling, kayacking etc and I have booked myself and Patch :chores016:into hotel a mile or so away to be close so we can pop and see them. I booked my room ages ago and the rate includes breakfast and dinner. I plan to have breakfast in the room, Patch can have sausages and bacon and I will have a shake. I will go down for dinner and have salad.
Half thinking of stopping the diet soon, not sure I want to loose too much more weight. Ideally I should loose another stone according to various websites, but at my age I don't want to be skinny, I like my curves and I think if I loose much more weight my already saggy neck will go really saggy!
I also thought that when I put my wedding outfit on it didn't look as good as it did when I bought it. I fit most of my clothes now, another few pounds would make them that bit comfier, but another stone would make them all look like sacks and I don't want to buy all new suits etc for work. Never thought I would say all this!:eek:
Been looking at exante, but too mean to buy just a few things as much cheaper to buy a months supply but don't want to do a month! My mum has been on it for 10 days and put on 2lb (it could only happen to my mother) "what do you mean have I been cheating? of course I havn't been cheating!"...."Mother, tell the truth!" "Well it was your father's birthday, we had to have a special meal......and I have only been having one bacon sandwich a day....but that isn't cheating, not when there is a good reason, it's alright then, and the bread did need eating....your father couldn't eat it all by himself....he would put weight on!"
So, now thinking Dukan, but also remembering that I tried to loose weight by watching my food and exercising from Christmas to LT and it didn't work, aaaarrrrgggghhh! I just keep going round in circles! Anyway, my flapjacks arrive tomorrow and that may keep my interest going...
Hope your mood improves, don't forget, not long to go and you can have a lovely cup of tea with milk and a delicious salad!!! Only 8 days til a potato:wow:

Day 33.....

Aw how cute your daughter singing....i'm usually a mess when it comes to things like that!!! I cry at anything! Bet you were so proud!
Jeez are u ever at home...you're always jetsetting off!!!! How did you get Patch into a hotel? I didn't know you could do that!
Poor you having to think that you're getting too thin for your clothes!!! :p And your mum's diet...she's doing so well lol She's a scream!!!!!!!

Well I'm on Day 33....can't quite believe it! I've been feeling cr@p the last few days but feeling better today! I'm happier and just walked for 2hrs 20 mins....i am about to die!!!
I was planning to do this for 35 days (5 weeks) and to start refeed on Wed 25th Apr....but i think i'll see the week out and refeed on Fri 27th instead...may have a few extra lbs off from Wed to Friday!!!!?
I'm kinda dreading refeeding....as i know once i start eating i don't stop! I'm hoping i've changed! I love walking now....I plan to do this everyday still and hopefuuly keep on losing! I'm going to follow sw i think but not so much of the carbs! Please let me do this! I cannot go back to how I was.....i hated me!
I feel so happy with myself now and i tried on my sisters size 12 Jeans on Sunday and they buttoned! They were tight and a bit of a squeeze but they bloody went on and buttoned!!!!! That's good enough for me for now lol
Can't wait to have a weekend where i can eat!!!! lol

Size 12!!! Go girl! Whoooo whooo! You have done so well and shown so much will power. If you want to keep going an extra couple of days then you must, I think everyone should just do what feels right for them.
I can't believe it has been 5 weeks either, I've had my ups and downs but nearly got to where I want to be, not sure what I am going to do now, just taking each day as it comes.
Don't go thinking my life is all holidays, just happen to be having a good year this year !
Really looking forward to your weigh in and to see how you get on with refeed, I totally agree that is when problems can start ( as I know after my mini refeed last week!) I think that whatever you do you should keep posting as if you know sins have to be confessed it will make you stop and think.
Size 12 jeans.... Size 10 for you soon Flower!

Ohhhh steady on Patches....size 10? Moi??? lol I haven't been a size 10 in 20 years!!! A lovely slim 12 will def do me...but a size 10 would be incredible!!!
I was out walking for 1 1/2hr after work....i love my walks now! I just hope i keep it up when i'm eating!
God you are under 10st....amazing!!!! I can't wait to be 10...something! We have done great i must say! This is bloody tough but so worth it! I've def had more good days than bad...and i love the way i'm feeling!
Refeed Fri....i have to do it as we are goign out next weekend and i want to enjoy it! Hopefully i wont eat tooooo much but i will drink toooo much!!!!!
Gonny take the dogs out for another wee walk....my hubby and friends have just ordered a chinese and i'm not gonny sit here a smell it!!!!! Pigs! My hubby is gonny get the wrath of a starving wife when they leave!!! lol

Day 35......5 weeks!

Well 5 weeks today and i've just been weighed.....I have lost 3lbs this week! I am gutted! 100% all week and 3lb off! Not a happy lipotrimmer at all! :sigh:
I am doing an extra couple of days tfr and will refeed on Friday 27th April....hopefully i will have a couple of lbs off by Friday!
I was dreading refeed but after that weigh in i think i am ready!
27lbs in 5 weeks is fab though and i must not forget that but i was expecting more this week as i have been exercising everyday and really focused! Aw well! It's over now nothing i can do!
Have a good day everyone! x

Littleflower, if you want to re-feed then thats great and I wish you well, but if you still want to lose quickly then I would think long and hard about quitting L.T. You have lost 3lbs just this once ? Theres no saying thats all you will lose every week from now on hun? You lost more in week 4 then in week 3, you could be missing out on some great loses over the next few weeks. I dont think you will get better consistant results with a slimming club. Have you seen what 3lbs of fat looks like? Its not a small loss by any means. Good luck with what ever you decide :)

Thanks Daisy...i was planning to refeed today as we have a big weekend next week so i have to do it! But i've decided to go til Friday instead.
I don't really want to come off them but I was only planning 5 weeks (i didn't think i would last) It's not the 3lbs thats putting me off it's next weekend!
I want to refeed properly and then I have plans every weekend in May until 10th June then i was hoping to do 10 more days as i have another weekend planned to meet my uni pals at end June.
I'm just so worried about eating!!!!! x

Back