LittleFlower's Diary March 2012

Hey Loony Patches....you really make me laugh!!!! You and your mum are like a sitcom!!! I would certainly watch....she sounds like a scream! :giggle:
Enjoy her while you have her!!! My mum died 20 years ago on 22nd April when i was 18....so treasure your mum!!! Not to suggest you dont...or to be sad or anything!!!! :heartpump:

Well it's Day 16....holiday from work and feeling really tired and in a 'cant be bothered' mood...but still focused! I just want to have a lazy day!
Going to the cemetery later and will walk home (about 2 miles) so that can be my exercise for the day! Still loving feeling in control and feeling thinner by the day!
I feel my stomach the second i wake up and it get smaller every day....and my neighbour said to me this morning that she really notices i am shrinking!!!! My sister said i look 10 years younger and i look like my old self again! She has been amazing and really encouraging me to go out walking! (she is so fit and slim...but she works hard at it so she deserves to be)! Love it! :cool:.....and love these smilies!!!!! lol

Can't wait for my weekend in May...that is really keeping me going....and we've booked a wee weekend away at the start of June too....( not mentioning the libido MrC or Patches ):banana dancer:hahahaha....i just love her she makes me laugh...but she makes me look like a mad sex crazed woman!!!! We'll call her Loopy!
Hope you're all having a good day....and stay strong, you will hate yoursel if you don't and it's not worth it xxx

7 pm Day 16.....just walked for 2 hours with my sister! I feel great....i'm knackered but in a good way! I'll sleep tonight! :snoopyhouse: (i just love snoopy so i thought i'd put him in there!)
Going to have my last shake now....and ready for tomorrow!
I LOVE BEING IN CONTROL OF THIS!!!!!:bliss:

Hi Fellow Lipo Loony, just for you,
banana%20dancer.gif

Really pleased you are feeling so fab fab fab!

Must say have had a really good day today too:bliss:

Lay in bed when I woke up, (not counting the now inevitable trip to the loo in the night), and felt my hip bones a few times and having decided they were more prominent than when I last had a bit of a self grope decided to have a little weigh in, risky move that as if it had been bad news I would have gone in a big sulk:boohoo:
Anyway, was good news, lost another 2lb since Monday!! That made it inevitable that the bestest ever jeans went on:wee:

Popped into town to a fantastic sweetie shop and managed to select all sorts of treats for my dad for his birthday, didn't buy a thing for myself and didn't even pinch any of his on the way home which is unheard of as I tend to follow the principle I can sneak a few without anyone noticing the packet has been undone and stuck back together again:ashamed0005:

Then it was off to Leeds to return my mother to my father at the half way point. We went in to Ikea en route and today's classic was "have you rung your father to tell him we will be a bit late" "yes mum, but he didn't answer" "so did he mind and where is he meeting us" "I just said he didn't answer!" "Yes I know that, I did hear you, but what did he say...":help2:

If you think my mum and I would make a good sitcom you would appreciate the tale of one night when I was a teenager when she waited for my dad to go out so she could knock down an internal wall and then went into a panic just before he was due back and asked me did I think he would notice.
I know I joke about her, but she is the closest person to me in the world, I left home at 18 to go to Uni and never moved back, always living a good 2-3 hours drive away, but we speak on the phone loads and go on a couple of holidays together every year. She has always been there for me and I couldn't have managed without her when I had 4 children under 6 and had to go back to work 2 weeks after a cesearean. I am so sorry about your mum, I know I am incredibly lucky.
She is now going into battle with me on the weight loss and is starting exante tomorrow . She says if she sticks to it tomorrow she is going to reward herself with my dad's easter egg and not give him one:17729:

Gosh I hope I don't have to get up for a wee tonight....

Onwards and downwards Littleflower, we are fab arn't we!:giggle:

Hey Patches :banana dancer:.....you are a scream! i'm actually in hysterics! :roofles:
Your mum is hilarious...bless her! Did you get your dad? What did he say about you being late lol We are heading to Ikea tomorrow...can't wait to spend!
Had a great day yesterday....and had a great sleep after that long walk! Bri loves the new me...i am adorable in the mornings now instead of the devil! :crazy:

Day 17....feeling good today so far....woke up at 7.30 (even though i am off work) and that NEVER happens!!! I woke up in a good mood too...and that NEVER EVER happens...i am not a morning person!
Stayed in bed though and watched a bit of TV and then had a wee snooze til 10.30...that was heaven!
Feeling focused and happy and hoping this will last over the bloody chocolate weekend!!! :17729: (this will not be me!!!)

Hope your all having a good day x

Day 17....fri .9pm
Struggling right now!!! The smell of food is killing me! I can't stop thinking of food right now! I won't give in though! I've been ok about food do why now!!! :(

Just tell yourself you simply won't eat for the next three hours - then stick to it. Job done and still 100%.

Hang in there.

Pants! Just did a long post and managed to delete it rather than post it:mad:

It went something like this...

Noooo Littleflower, don't eat!!! You can do it,:girlpower:

Yes, found my dad and Mum safely returned home, she is now fretting that new neighbours have moved in and horror of horrors, they have a teenage son of all things who may have a football and play that thud thud thud bangy music....

Managed to sleep through without having to do a wee (I feel like a 3 year old) which was a major achievement then a lie in, like you, fab!
Then despite promising myself as I had a day off I would go on the wii and the treadmill, did neither and spent the day cooking and baking. Freezer, kids and Patch stuffed full:eat:

Didn't have any of it and feels a bit of a shame I have got to this point and have to do a mini refeed from Sunday in readiness for Madrid, never mind, will at least be able to fit into my clothes and wont be packing my big squeeze it all in knickers.

Have 26 easter eggs around the house, not tempted to steal any of them (yet). Will get my share throughout the year as I do an easter egg hunt on Sunday and hide about 100 little ones around the garden. The children never find them all and I can't remember where I have hidden them and find them over the summer when I do the gardening, unless Patch beats me to it!!

Keep it up Littleflower, you know it will be worth it:scale:

And just for you,
banana%20dancer.gif

MrC i Have not given in....dinner done kitchen cleaned all signs of food gone. !! Off to Belfast tomorrow shopping and a trip to Ikea.....shaker and shakes in my bag ready to go!!!!

Patches I'm so glad you got your mum home safely!!!! Pheeewww! Lol and the poor woman had a damn teenager and football to worry about now!!! :)
I got all my daughters Easter stuff today....30 pounds on choc and sweets! Dear god give me strength!!!!
How exciting off to Madrid! But I totally know what you mean about it being a nuisance!!! Once you get focused and have to come off this it's really hard to get back on it!!!! You seem to be a lovely weight anyway do I'm sure you'll be gorgeous in Madrid you lucky thing!!!
Thanks for your support and your daily update on your mum....I love it lol :)
Xxx

Enjoy the shopping trip and no meatballs!:eat:

I've been up since 7am wide awake! I'm so excited to spend money today!!! Bri and my daughter have been mentioning the meatballs since thurs!!!! Torture!
Day 18....9.22am feeling good so far! Glad last night is over I really struggled not to eat! BUT I DID IT!!!!! X

Well done. You really are on a one-way flight to Skinnydom.

You should come over here to spend your money. That way, instead of losing Euros you lose even more pounds :p

Have a great day.

Had a ball shopping today....haven't done that in along time! MrC I live in Northern Ireland so we are not Euro...that is Southern Ireland...but i def must has lost llbs today as i resisted the Ikea meatballs and chips and gravy and the big strawberry tart and the dime bars i eat as i walk along...and then going for dinner somewher nice (we live an hour and a half from Belfast) I had 3 shakes today and I am over the moon i stuck to it....found it tough but i got there! I am exhausted now though and ready for an early night for the Easter bunny tomorrow! I hope i am not tempted by the eggs! But if i can resist the ikea meatballs i can do anything!!!
Feeling a bit bloated today...and bunged..and the scales haven't moved since Wednesday! I know i haven't been drinking enough water! I will be devasted if i dont lose anything next week!
Still feeling focused and determined...and had a few compliments today at how well i was looking! I felt great!
Off now to have a fibre gel and then bed....Good night everyone have a very happy 100% Easter xxx

Day 19....Easter Sunday! Easter hunt done...i dont know how im managing to keep my hands off that chocolate! I really am dying to eat....i def miss the going out for meals!
All my sisters are off for Easter lunch and my daughter is with them....i really dont think i could handle sitting in a restaurant today! Me and Bri are staying home...he is here to keep an eye on me lol
Booked 2 wee weekends away in May and June (£19 premier inn rooms :p) ....so have to keep focused for then so i can go shopping and feel good about trying on clothes! Can't wait to get new outfits!
4 more weeks til my May bank holiday music festival weekend...5 more weeks til May weekend away.....9 more weeks til June weekend away! Really looking forward to these....thinner and feeling good!
It's funny though...already though i am thinking of where to eat and what i will have...and it's all fattening! I really need to research what to eat before i go!

Stay extra focused today everyone...Happy Easter xxx

Day 20...Monday 9th Apr.....was feeling miserable and tired!! Really wanted to eat...but didn't! I managed to survive the Easter weekend...so if i can do that i can do anything! Thats all i have to say on day 20.....it's over and i'm moving on!

Day 21...Tues 10th Apr.....Feeling a bit better today...i'm back at work and into my routine! Hopefully this will be a better day!
12 noon now and i'm just about to have my 1st shake...really didnt feel like it before! (will check in later!) x

Well ....it's still day 20 and my mood has def passed....thank god I was about to undo all my hard work!!! It's helped me focus MrC has challenged me to 2 more weeks!!! Lol I feel like rocky preparing for a fight!!! Haha
Just had my last shake and going to bed with a DVD.....gonny watch The Notebook for the 50th time....Ryan Gosling yum!!!

Good night all.....the excitement of weigh in tomorrow is too much.....I feel like Santa is coming x

Lol, but the LT santa takes sack fulls away instead of bringing them!!!
:Christmas02r:
Good luck fellow loony!:bestwishes:

HeeHee....Santa can have as many sack loads as he wants and deliver them to someone else! :109: Poor rudolph having to carry all my fat lol

I'm actually on Day 22...i thought it was 21....so thats another day survived without me noticing!!!! lol Every day bloody counts! :banana dancer:
Feeling much better today, i think my sh1tty mood has lifted or maybe cos i'm getting weighed later! Please let it be 3lbs!
This day 2 weeks i will be refeeding! Who would have thought 3 out of my 5 weeks have gone! I cant believe it.....when i think about it it kinda flew in! Will check in later to update my weigh in....it better be good! :cross: xxx

11am...just had my weigh in and i've lost 4lbs....19lbs in 3 weeks!!! CRAZY! I'm very happy with that! There' nothing nicer than editing my ticker and stats!!!
My collar bones have made an appearance....they have been shy for a few years but now they're back out to show off! My size 14's slipped right on this morning so i have gone down a size! Roll on week 4.....2 more weeks MrC!
Have a good day everyone! x

Last edited:
posted in the wrong place earlier

I posted this in the wrong spot earlier...so apologies for repeating myself!

Well it's Day 23.....and here's where i'm at:

Before Lipotrim I was unhappy, bloated, puffy, seriously achy, tired, miserable, greedy......and all the rest that goes with being unhappy with your weight! My knees hurt so must i was in agony walking down stairs....so much i actually had them x-rayed a week ago (results next week)

Now after 23 day (jeez i sound like one of those cheesy adverts) I am a completely different person! I have finally realised today i have lost weight!!!!! And i'm excited about losing more!

I am not puffy or bloated....my rings come off my finger! My face has deflated and i totally look like the old me again. My eyes are open cos the puffiness is gone...making me look 10 years younger i'm told :p

I feel amazing during the day....i am lively and energised (most days) but am still a bit moody at night when i miss eating! (i'll get over that!)
I wake up easily in the mornings....that is totally unheard of for me! I don't do mornings! This morn (thurs 12 Apr) i took the doggies out a walk before work!!!! What have i become....i love it! I really dont recognise myself!

I HAVEN'T FELT THIS GOOD OR HAPPY IN A LONG TIME!
banana%20dancer.gif

Have a good day everyone xxx

i just want to say i love the enthusiam going on in your diary. im starting again today and so far its going ok, mainly in part i have to say to your being so up and happy (i take a look when i need a break from typing at work) so thanks and i hope i can keep in touch with you both if you dont mind? i cant wait to feel like you do now again :)

harriet

Hurray for you flower, seems like the doldrums of a couple of days ago have well and truly dissipated! Red hot pants here you come!

Back