LittleFlower's Diary March 2012

Hey Madam!! And what is wrong with 3lb?? You congratulated me on that a couple of days ago! You have done fantastically well throughout and any loss is a good loss! Some people STS some weeks which must be hard, but to loose every week is good.
Good for you that you are still doing a couple of extra days, refeed will be fine if you follow it, which I am sure you will as on the whole you have shown ( unlike others... what do you mean, moi?) you are good at this.
Hope all your planned treats go well, after all, you deserve it!

Ha patches.....you lost 3lbs with 6 to go!!!! I still have lots to go!!!! I was hoping for at least 4...to take me to the 2st! I hope the refeed goes ok! my hubs and daughter are down stairs having dinner.....the smell is killing me and I can't wait to be normal and join them!!!!
Thank u for ur lovely words too x

I was worried sick about eating last i came off L.T i think its natural. you will be fine hun :)

Day 37.....

Hi all....well it's day 37 for me and i plan to refeed tomorrow....it's sooooo funny my mind is giving up as i know i will be refeeding....i can't stomach the shakes and i feel like refeeding tonight instead! The mind is an amazing thing....but i'm not listening! I will not give in at the final hurdle!!! I WILL NOT!

Anyway went to netball last night and a few of the girls hadn't seen me last week and were totally amazed at how i looked! Honestly they wouldn't stop going on at how 'fantastic' i looked! Needless to say i was springing around the netball court like a baby lamb ( or elephant lol ) and was feeling FANTASTIC!!!!! :p

I can't wait to refeed tomorrow....a friday night with food!!! :D
But i am dreading it at the same time....please dont let me overeat and be a picker!!!!! :drool:

Have a lovely day everyone x

Come on littleflower - what you had today then?

Have you tried the Summer Fruits? I had one and it was soooo filling and such a lovely taste. I need a bigger stomach!

No MrC us ladies are allowed the ordinary shakes! I've had 1 shake and i bought a maintenance bar to have a good ole munch but it was vile!!!! Just been to Sainsburys and bought my chicken and salad for later and fish and veg for tomorrow! mmmmmmm i can't bloody wait!!! I'm so excited!
Just got weighed and lost 1lb since wednesday!!!! so 2st in 5 weeks and 2 days! DELIGHTED!!!!
I'm gonny do a refeed diary to keep me on track! I won't pick or stray....you have told me not too lol
I'm so glad you challenged me to those extra 2 weeks.....lol I didn't give in....thank u x

Brilliant that you got your 2 stone in. I knew you'd get there. Well done even littler flower.

Hurray for you and enjoy the food!
So MrC, what you having?

Well if you don't want to check out my thread in the refeed area then I'm not going to tell you! :p

Ok then - chicken. I'm too excited not to blab! :D

Restart Mon 22nd October 2012

I finished LT at 12st 7lbs and then eventually lost another 9lbs with LT (after trying healthy eating and not getting anywhere!) and keeping up my walking....so was 11st 12lbs....After a long summer with plenty of eating and holidays and going back to my old ways i have put on 1st 3lb....so I'm now 13st 1lb!:mad:
Feeling bloated, puffy, sick, full up all the time and terrible indigestion!!! After all my hard work...i thought i had finally conquered the 'food curse'....but no!!!!!! It's so easy to get out of that frame of mind....any excuse 'but i'm on holiday', 'it's only one more choc bar'!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAGGGHHHH!

So have started LT again on 22 Oct and i am on day 3.....its been ok so far! I have been hungry and missing food but somehow i have told myself this is what has to be done so i have get over it!! It has to be done!
I can only doing this for a week as i have events from 2nd nov til Christmas! So a weeks kickstart...then healthy eating (maybe slimming world) and exercise....I WILL NOT GAIN WEIGHT THIS TIME....IT'S NOT WORTH IT!

Back