LittleRomanys Food Diary

U will!!! :) we all gave hungry days! Trust me! I want to eat anything and everything today but I'm trying not to xx

I had my choccy weetabix with 1/4 pint s skimmed.....lush !

Might just have them on their own next time, i don't like soggy food so i was rushing them !

They have choccy chips !!

We can celebrate together !

Just did 30 mins on treadmill, phew.I'm always aware of my back fat when i'm on it :(

Now having a fag lol

We can celebrate together !

Just did 30 mins on treadmill, phew.I'm always aware of my back fat when i'm on it :(

Now having a fag lol

Well done on your treadmill!! Good work....

We do all get days like that.. but did you have any fruit or veg... I try to fill up on that when I am feeling hungry and then drink lots of water lol

Just going to do my food diary then will post to you... no... will do it first :) x

Keep at it.. that darn ticker will move...

Some days the thought of fruit makes my guts churn ! incase you haven't noticed i'm a bit of a fruit loop ! i have some really weird behaviours around food lol

Heres to a better day tomorrow

I'm only measuring my waist & hips as my arms and legs are still mostly muscle from years of horse riding.

Waist-41 inches
Hips-49 inches

Sob

Well done! Those inches will vanish :) xx

I really could cry

How did i let myself get like this? i know most of it is medication but i could of started ww before i got so huge :(

I kno lovely! We all feel like that but there isn't a time machine :) but there is plenty of time to fix it and pull it bk :) u will get where u want to be xx

I know, i just feel i've let myself down.

Tomorrows another day:)

It is :) and these numbers will go forever :) x

Thanks beaut x

Don't be nice to me ! i'm not used to it and i'll cry !

Thanks tho x

U will get used to it! :) xx

I think i've had a rubbish day again. Got up at lunch time so missed breakfast :(

LUNCH
3 choc weetabix-6pp
1 muller light vanilla yog-1pp
Coffee x 2-2pp

TEA
Bacon joint 200g-8pp
French beans, baby corn & carrots-0pp
Garlic bread x 2-6pp

Will be having 100g of minstrels later, just because i can-14pp

Used all 32 daily pp
6 weekly pp
38 weekly pp left

That's a good day!!! Ur Fab!!! Chin up xx

Hi little...

How are you feeling today? You enjoy your minstrels... and make the most of them! x

Back