LittleRomanys Food Diary

Not too bad Hun ! Made some bad choices today resulting in me being absolutely starving & Chinese won't be here for another hour !

Where is your food diary Roman... or am I on the wrong part lol... having a hot day haha!:D

You're in the right place, i haven't done todays yet tho :)

I tend to copy and paste mine from day before and delete parts and fill in as I go or I forget haha... I am bad like that!!!

Lucky I have calculator but then think... what points where they!!! :eek:

Hi chick! Well done for treadmill-ing :) xx

Thank you ! i'll be treadmilling til midnight tonight after the chinese ! lol

Just u enjoy it!!!

When is WI? X

Oh i will , then i'll start worrying about weighing in

I ate a whole chicken chow mein , some chips with sweet n sour & some rainbow drops. In fighting not to go & bring it all up :'(

OMG that sounds soooooooooooooooo nice....thing is.... did you enjoy it?

I almost gave in and had chinese?

Keep smiling sweetie Now back away from the fridge hehehe:eatdrink051:

I enjoyed it but wish i hadn't had it

Might as well get this over and done with

BREAKFAST
Belvita-6pp
Coffee-3pp

LUNCH
Onion & poppy seed bagel-6pp
2 x mini coissants-4pp

TEA
Chicken chow mein- ?
Chips-?
Sweet & Sour Sauce-?
Rainbow drops-2pp
Grapes-0pp

Have prob used all of 31 daily pp
and the 23 weekly pp i had left

That'll learn me

That is the trouble with chinese ... and chip shop etc as you never know the real ingredients etc and the weights so what are the PPs in them!

But I would have had chicken Chow and Chili chicken strips.. soooooooooooooo nice!

Instead... I got chinese for my father and husband and I had WW cardboard food lol.

But hey... tomorrow is another day :D

Hope ur ok lovely! U can do this! Stop sabotaging urself darling! U are amazing xx

Bodged up again today, gone over by a point because i forgot garlic bread was 3pp not 2pp

BREAKFAST
Belvitas-6pp
Coffee x 2 -6pp

LUNCH
Coffee-1pp

TEA
Meatballs-10pp
Garlic Bread-9pp

32pp

It's one point sweetie! That's what weeklies are for! Xx

Hey Roman... do you know... To aid weight loss we have to be in the right frame of mind... so that 1 pp is dragging you down and that isn't good.... throw it away... it has been and gone and think today is a new day and I am good, I am capable, I will be slimmer, I can do this, I have support when I need it, I feel better, take some deep breaths and crack on girlie. x

Thanks girlies, you're the best x

Hi Romany don't worry about the extra point as has been said its dead and gone today is another day .....hope your alright otherwise ..have a good weekend x

Back