LittleRomanys Food Diary

Sweetheart that is nothing... u could have had 6 choccie bars... u had snack a jacks.. dont be so hard on yourself xx

I just want to stop feeling discusting so badly :(

yea.. snack a jacks are way better than choclate bars keep your chin up n keep smilin you will feel better soon x

U aren't disgusting sweetheart! U will get where u want to be! Just one day at a time xx

OK.. so you have just had a binge.. what you need to think about is.. why did you do it..

There is more to dieting than we think about.. we have to be in the right frame of mind.. we have to have support and we have to really want to do it for ourselves.

I have tried many times and not got anywhere.. then wham... 4 stone.. off it came in 3 months and stayed off for a long time till the accident etc... so what is making you want to sabotage your weight loss... why are you unhappy with yourself... what words are going around in your head when you grab that bar of chocolate or food and think... it is ok..Do you see where I am going with this?

Also do you have the support at home? Of friend and family ?

There can be many reasons.. we could have had someone shout at us and then we think well they don't care so why should I and the best think that doens't shout back at you and makes you feel good is that choccy bar or bag of crisps.... but this time.. you are feeling guilty...

So this time.. you do need to have plenty of good healthy food around that you can snack on...

Why not make up a basket of naughty food and write on each packet the PPs of each thing and say... right I can take so many from this basket each day.. then it won't be naughty food anymore will it.. but this way you know you can have it if you want to when you want to and NOT feel bad and beat yourself up...

When we beat ourselves up we just go on that real downward spiral and make things worse.. and Roman.. you don't need to do that.. you just need to say.. ok.. I did that.. but I am going to talk to myself and these are my rules.

Write them on the fridge cupboards etc if you can where you can see them... tell the family... make yourself aware of them... nothing is naughty.. just know how many you can have... and take it from your basket.

Sorry I have gone on... ooops xx

I was just really down, i dunno why i did it, i just did. lol

Its totm too so i'm obssesed with sugar atm

Do you have the calculator Roman? I found that as soon as I got that ... my outlook with WW changed.. as it seems that the things with sugar in are okay... this WW diet is very much like the atkins diet.. but with that I put on weight haha..

Well maybe there is something that hasn't sprung to mind.. there are times I just want chocolate then I think why is it... and afterwards it is cause I am cross with my hubs for one reason or another lol... and basically him not understanding as usual!!! and I am ruining my diet... what is with that.. so no more... come on Roman... you can do this...

We are here for you x

Yeah I have the calculator , this is the 1st time I've gone over my points so I'm blaming everything on totm

I can usually talk myself out of cravings, just wasn't strong enough last night

It's fine darling :) ur still in control xx

today is a new day hun forget yesterday and start afresh ....love the idea of the "naughty basket" Yes, might do that myself.....hope your feeling better Romany x

Am feeling slightly more positive ! I really wanted the duo mars bar thats in the fridge but its 12pp and i have 9pp left , i can't just eat half either.

BREAKFAST
Caramelised onion& poppy seed bagel-6pp
Cup of tea-1pp

LUNCH
Coffee x 2-5pp

TEA
Brisket Beef lean 90g-5pp
Yorkshire pud-5pp
Carrots & Brocoli-0pp
3 tsp mint sauce-1pp

23/31 daily pp used
0 weekly pp left

Last edited:
Do u have someone u could share it with? Cx

Nobody important enough to share choc with ! Lol

But if it meant u could have it lol... Half 1.5 and throw the other half in bin :D x

I think I'll have half later & get danny to hide the other, knowing him he'll hide it in his guts lol x

9 pp for 1.5 and he can have 0.5 lol :) xx

Awwww what ! I thought the 2 halves were 12pp together but just 1 was 6 ? X

Yea so I meant u could have ur half and half of his half for ur remaining 9pp and he can have leftovers lol xx

No wait ! Just checked the shop book & half of the duo is 42g & it says 5pp!! Whoooooooooooo ! X

Have both ;) x

Back