Liverpool Meet 10/12 July ~ The aftermath lol! :-)

Thank you for the links Carol and I am looking into it as quickly as possible for childcare etc :D:D:D

Will get back to you asap ;):D

Fingers crossed! xxx:D

Booked the room for Friday & Sat

Booked the room for Friday & Sat

:D:D:D:D

Have replied to you on my diary Helen. What room did you manage to get I wonder? xx :)

Carol aka Mrs Depp ~ Fri & Sat ~ Jurys Sharing with mad Becky. Im in Double Bed
Becky aka Becky85/misscheeky! ~ Fri & Sat ~ Jurys Sharing with Mad Carol. Im in Single Bed
Shelbell aka Shel ~ Saturday daytime cos I can't dance (unless I get nervous and pull out last minute...has been known)
Kenshin
Kate4
JanD + OH (Sat evening only)
Debbiemac ~ Sat ~ Jurys
Flirty and KP (maybe!) ... I was missed off!
tazzi_mctaztaz aka Taryn
Allan G ~ Fri & Sat ~ Jurys
LovelyLauren
1974rach
xxkirstyxx
IMac - aka Julie - Sat & Sunday - booked for Jury Inn
Mary Poppins aka Susan ~ Fri & Sat
Daisybank ~ Maybe??
Karen1972 & Jimmy - maybe
KiiRwarr
Kopcat ( & Cah Ching/ Mr Kopcat)
HelenG & Isis aka Lacey -Jurys Inn Fri & Sat :)
cicerone

:D Looks like a party in the jurys then :D

It's going to be a big meet?!

Had no idea it'd be this big. Clearly I missed out greatly last year.

Are you going ... ? If you are ... are you as mad IRL as you and Mrs Depp are on here?!!

:D I have met Mrs D last year, and she is very nice, a bit quite in a large group, but with Becky there, god only knows whats going to happen, mums of Liverpool lock up you sons :D

Oh 'eck! Maybe I'll bring one of mine with me for protection (he's a bobby!! ;)) xx

:D I have met Mrs D last year, and she is very nice, a bit quite in a large group, but with Becky there, god only knows whats going to happen, mums of Liverpool lock up you sons :D

Aww Allan! You're making me blush! :eek: You're not so bad yourself, a gent in fact. Though I have to say, it's true about me being quiet-ish lol! I've always said that I'm all talk haven't I?

Oh 'eck! Maybe I'll bring one of mine with me for protection (he's a bobby!! ;)) xx

Aww no worries Jan! You won't need protection, though you're welcome to bring your lad along if you like. Becky's lovely, Allan's a gentleman and the three of us seem to me to have the same sort of naughty streak in Minis lol! :D

Oh alright then ;) - I'll probably just stick to bringing DH .... Mind you, protection-wise he's probably about as much use as a chocolate teapot! Lol!

Looking forward to it. xx

Had no idea it'd be this big. Clearly I missed out greatly last year.

Are you going ... ? If you are ... are you as mad IRL as you and Mrs Depp are on here?!!

Are you mad woman!!!!!!! Of course im going i cudnt miss this chance to meet the lovely carol and bold allan g!!! im not mad at all :D

Ahh that would be telling CC!! ;):D

We've spoken on the phone and Becky is as mad as a box of ferrets lol!!

You dont want to know how much that phone call cost!!!!!!!!!:p:p:p it was worth it though xx

Im spoken for again remember but i suppose i can still look...:D:D:D Im coming alone he's on babysitting duty!:p

Aww Allan! You're making me blush! :eek: You're not so bad yourself, a gent in fact. Though I have to say, it's true about me being quiet-ish lol! I've always said that I'm all talk haven't I?

him...a gent...god i find that hard to believe :p:p:p carol im sure you' be grand once we get a few jd's and coke down yer neck!!:D

Aww no worries Jan! You won't need protection, though you're welcome to bring your lad along if you like. Becky's lovely, Allan's a gentleman and the three of us seem to me to have the same sort of naughty streak in Minis lol! :D

:D:D:D

Oh alright then ;) - I'll probably just stick to bringing DH .... Mind you, protection-wise he's probably about as much use as a chocolate teapot! Lol!

Looking forward to it. xx

hmm chocolate teapot yummy!!looking forward to meeting you too jan x

Are you mad woman!!!!!!! Of course im going i cudnt miss this chance to meet the lovely carol and bold allan g!!! im not mad at all :D

Y'know what? I can't wait to meet you too!! :D:D

You dont want to know how much that phone call cost!!!!!!!!!:p:p:p it was worth it though xx

Oh I feel so guilty that it cost so much!! It was deffo lovely speaking to you! You're just like I thought you'd be, mad!! :D I love the way you say f*ck, like fook! :D

Im spoken for again remember but i suppose i can still look...:D:D:D Im coming alone he's on babysitting duty!:p
:D:D:D

That reminds me, I'll have to sort out someone to look after my 2 for the weekend too!! :eek:

hmm chocolate teapot yummy!!looking forward to meeting you too jan x

Mmmmm chocolate...........:drool:

Actually Becky, Allan is a nice man, he's a very nice man lol! That's from a very old advert! You'll find out for yourself though. :D

:D A very very Nice man :D Are you coming to Flares this time carol, you missed all my dance moves last year :D

Ohh god do i say the word f*c* alot!!!!!???

yeah you better get a babysitter sorted asap, if we can only meet up in the afternoon thats grand im sure il find my way around it will be like a mini adventure!!

Back