Liverpool Meet 10/12 July ~ The aftermath lol! :-)

I might pm you about Dan;s op Cate if you don't mind, I've suffered from terrible sinus pain for years and it seems to get worse each year.
Anyway, onto The Cavern for a bop, the least said the better about that! Some people just don't know how to behave and give us normal Scousers a bad rep lol! So we moved onto Revolution, which was packed until we moved upstair and found a booth all to ourselves and took loads of piccies lol! From there we walked through torrential rain to Flares, which was absolutely heaving and sooo hot!! Becky, Julie and myself managed about 45 minutes before excusing ourselves and hopping a taxi back to Jurys. Sorry Allan, Debs and Tazzi! It wasn't long before they followed us back though, what happened Allan? Did the air con pack up or something?
Anyway, Jurys has a 3am bar so you can guess what's coming next lol! Becky and myself were the last to go up to bed at about 2.45 and that was only because I couldn't keep my eyes open, Becky was raring to go and wanted to stay up longer!!

:D Yep the aircon packed up, the bar ran out off Ice and there was too many people on the dance floor, we did manage to boogie on down for a bit, but i had to leave the dancefloor when they played the Nolan sisters, but Tazzi, debs and myself all knew the moves to Timewarp, and got a few funny looks :D

Well done for the lowdown on the week-end Carol. I couldn't do it coz I only knew about a few hours of it! :)
I don't know what happened in the Cavern after we left - sounds like it isn't something us true scousers would be very proud of! I'm afraid it was just too loud for me. Usually my sensitive hearing is a blessing but not under those circumstances. I actually found it quite painful. It was nice to get out though - not something we do often.

It was lovely to meet you all & sign me up for the next one! xx

Great photos Becky! xx

It was embarrassing wasn't it Jan? Loud too, that's why I asked you to take me with you lol!! :)

LOL! xx

:D Yep the aircon packed up, the bar ran out off Ice and there was too many people on the dance floor, we did manage to boogie on down for a bit, but i had to leave the dancefloor when they played the Nolan sisters, but Tazzi, debs and myself all knew the moves to Timewarp, and got a few funny looks :D

OMG I missed boogeying toi the Nolans???!!! Oh I'm gutted now! "I'm in the mo-ooood for dan-cin' ro-mancin' ooh I'm givin' it all tonight" :) They played the timewarp in the club on holiday, I have never seen so many mums shoving their kids out of the way in my life lol!! The kids were literally sliding off the wooden floor! And yes I was up dancing to it and trying to teach Amy the moves lol!

:D They even had the video to it showing on the big TV, The nolans are not my cup of tea :D

:D i wont, i have some self respect :D

Hi Julie! ;) x

Oh I am I am .... often 'lurking'! ;) xx

;) x ... Hope you're well & all recovered from the weekend - sleep caught up on etc :) x

HeHe .... have a nice soak in the bath and an early night. x

Enjoy xx

Don't fall asleep and slip under the water though will you ;) xx

Back