LIVERPOOL MEET - UPDATE

I'm having to cancel as well I'm afraid .... my mum's not well again and the only day we can see her is Sunday - so were driving down and back in the day.

Depending on how Saturday goes I might (and maybe with phil!!) come over just for the afternoon. Carol kindly emailed me her mobile number - so if I/we are coming I'll text or ring her.

Sorry for short notice - as was looking forward to meeting the ones I haven't met and saying hi to the ones I have.

Beverley, if you do find you can make it then it would be really lovely to see you. :D

If you can't make it then there will always be another meeting. Your mum is much more important to you and we are and that's how it should be. ((((()))))

Mrs Depp aka Carol - Day/Night
Flirty40greeneyes aka Beverley - Day?
Karen1972 - Day/Night??

Westiegirl aka Sarah - Day/Night
Summerskye aka Sharon - Day/Night
Blingybabe aka Nikki - Day/Night
Boobyjood aka Jude - Day?
Jem - Day/Night??
MandyB2 aka Mandy - Day/Night
Sophia Jo - Day/Night??
CDThing aka Gill - Day

Just updating the list:D

Hey

Sorry forgot all about to reply to your pm and to this thread... very rude I know :(:(:(

Anyways as Karen has already said I can't make it... just way too expensive and I'm broke

hope you all have a fab time

xxxx

Wish I didn't live so far away Mrs D, would loved to have come along..:(

Aww Maggie, I really want you to come too! Never mind, there'll be other meetings I'm sure. :D

I am gutted i can't make it :(

So am I Hels. :( :cry:

I'm still coming, but not staying over. I'm catching a late train home - they leave Liverpool every half hour back to North Wales.

Wish I could stay over but I'm just too skint :(

Still I am looking forward to it immensely - old friends and new :D

I know what you mean about being skint Sarah, I'm borasic as we say up here! lol :D

oo wish I could come, but gotta work,, hope you have a fab time everyone.
x x

I'm sure there'll be at least a couple of photos taken tomorrow! Though I will do my usual thing of trying to hide from the camera! lol :rolleyes::D

You will SO not!! :cool: ;)

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow - it's been quite a while since I had a night out in the 'Pool. Can't wait!! :D

Hope everyone has a wonderful time tomorrow..

:D Yep and we want lots of Photos posted next week, have a great time girls, i will be out on the Lash in Blackpool celebrating being 41years young :D

Back