ProPoints Livi has loads to lose!

livi

Committed Loser
Well, I bit the bullet and went to my first meeting last night. This makes today the FIRST DAY ON PROPOINTS!
I'm pretty excited!

So, I probably should give a little info about myself. I'm Olivia, 23 and doing a psychology degree with Open University and engaged to a lovely bloke called Ian :D
Having struggled with my weight for most of my life (early teens) I've tried pretty much every diet going, but propoints is now the way forward! I was a member of slimming world for a year before this with very little impact so here I am :sigh:

I have 45 daily points which seems an awful lot but I'm sure I'll get used to it and get my head round it :p

It'd be really nice to get some firm friends on here how have at least 7st to lose like me :eek:

Todays food
  • fruit and fibre cereal 30g - 3pp
  • low fat supernoodles batchelors 300g - 8pp
  • banana - 0pp
  • half pint of semi skimmed milk (in cereal and several coffees) - 4pp
This leaves me with 30pps left for the day and I have no idea about dinner... I'm pretty sure I'll struggle to use them all!

Welcome Livi. The very best of luck to you this wk . I know 45 points seems a lot but try use them daily cos as you will see from other posts on here you might not lose if you dont. Sorry to sound negative. Its a great forum and you will get amazing support and loads of tips. Good luck x

I'm just a bit stuck as to what to do for main meals. Do I use a lot of ww ready meals or carry on cooking from scratch myself and just weigh and measure to control my portions?! Am I just being thick? lol x

I always keep a ww meal in the freezer for emergencies but generally cook from scratch. That way i can eat what i like once i point it and dont feel like im deprived of anything. See what works best for you x x

Back