Liz's (wishbird) Food & Gym Diary

Morning Liz,

You are going to have a well deserved lovely day tomorrow. I had last weekend off, but I ate like my life depended on it. That was visiting family though. I found it very easy to start again. i think if you are going to have a day off just stick to healthier options. Like if you have a sandwich, just have it on brown bread or if you have take away, have chicken, that kind of thing. Damage limitation ;-)

Glad your headaches have gone and very well done on the inch loss. you may sts but the inches prove it's still working :)

Nixnax said:
Morning Liz,

You are going to have a well deserved lovely day tomorrow. I had last weekend off, but I ate like my life depended on it. That was visiting family though. I found it very easy to start again. i think if you are going to have a day off just stick to healthier options. Like if you have a sandwich, just have it on brown bread or if you have take away, have chicken, that kind of thing. Damage limitation ;-)

Glad your headaches have gone and very well done on the inch loss. you may sts but the inches prove it's still working :)

Thanks nikki yr comments are most appreciated darlin x
I think it will be a deserved day n I will enjoy relaxing.
I agree about my inch loss instead I won't mind too much x
I hope the break will help me if anything x

Glad you are feeling better. Have a great day. It's well deserved and we all need a day off sometimes.x

Housecat said:
Glad you are feeling better. Have a great day. It's well deserved and we all need a day off sometimes.x

Thanks very much Lyn honey x have a nice long bank hol love x

Am hungry again this aft I dont know wots up with me! I been doing fine on my normal 2 shakes, 3 snx but I ending up having more snx the last few days! Grr am ready for a break! X
:-(

I reckon I need to change my snx cos I wonder if the bars etc r too sweet n make me crave more food? Hmm I will try n change it next wk! X

I reckon I need to change my snx cos I wonder if the bars etc r too sweet n make me crave more food? Hmm I will try n change it next wk! X

I've been thinking that ,yself but have not been craving anything or feeling hungry. The logical thing is though that suguary snaks like biscuits lowfat or not are fast release energy so will not keep you full for long. If you had a weetabix with skimmed milk or a pieice of chicken for the same calorific value it will keep you from cravings. Let me know how your snack changes go. You're doing brilliant, you are going to be so toned with all the inches being lost with exercise and you are getting into a routine with eating health which will keep you slim forever!

Best of luck for the week ahead, I love reading your diary x x

Vitality said:
I've been thinking that ,yself but have not been craving anything or feeling hungry. The logical thing is though that suguary snaks like biscuits lowfat or not are fast release energy so will not keep you full for long. If you had a weetabix with skimmed milk or a pieice of chicken for the same calorific value it will keep you from cravings. Let me know how your snack changes go. You're doing brilliant, you are going to be so toned with all the inches being lost with exercise and you are getting into a routine with eating health which will keep you slim forever!

Best of luck for the week ahead, I love reading your diary x x

Ah thanks Hun glad I can entertain ;-) x thanks for the advice, I agree I think the snx are Down to it so i will defo change em to summit else .
Wot snx do u have love? N howz it going for u?
X

Ah thanks Hun glad I can entertain ;-) x thanks for the advice, I agree I think the snx are Down to it so i will defo change em to summit else .
Wot snx do u have love? N howz it going for u?
X

Hi I started off eating quavers, rocky caramel bars etc but although they taste good they didn't give me energy or leave me feeing full. I should eat more fruit but just try to eating more filling better nutrious snacks. Slim a soup, weetabix, weightwatchers rice puddings (filling), the odd banana or orange, so slightly better but aim to eventually just eat fruit and healthy nuts for snacks. Will get there eventually! x x

Aye I will try to cut out sugary snx hopefully altogether but have a treat a week or summit x I have a banana it's the only fruit I enjoy xx

Oo big bummer my blender has gone on the blink! So it may be defo a bar for lunch tomoz lolz x
I looking forward to tomoz n the break from it all but I am so aware of wot am eating now am quite proud of myself xx

Omg got weighed this am to keep a check before my lil change n I have lost 2lb!! Yay adios or summit is working! Loosing weight is the best feelin ever!
I am now 11st 6! Yay nearly at my next mini goal! 11st 5!
X

I have had a sachet of golden syrup micro oats with 180ml skimmed milk at 9am n don't feel hungry yet x yay x
Gonna have a shake before I leave for the spa! I'm giddy xx

found your diary again Liz! congrats on the 2lbs bet you're so pleased! Have a lovely time at the spa you deserve it xx

Hi thanks gals, feelin good n relaxed had a nice day at the spa with my Sis! Massage was ace cud have stayed in all day, still got knot tho need a massage every month lolz x
Had a shake before lunch n a banana in afternoon, then some nibbly bits in afternoon before BBQ, had 1 1/2 burgers, steak, salad n potatoes n bit of wine then I had made 4 low cal individual strawberry cheesecakes, n one fell out the door of the fridge n smashed! Agh! So OH had an icelolly n a bit of mine bless I was really annoyed x lol x

aww Liz you did really well considering, so glad you had a nice time at the spa, I need a nice massage lol when my other half does it, it kills me but I reckon he does it on purpose lol!! xx

Cheers Hun x ah yes ur OH is defo doin it on purpose! Lolz x
I can defo recommend bannatynes if u fancy it with a friend, 2 4 1 at £65 quid xx

ooh sounds nice, I did go to the spa a couple of months ago and really skint at the moment but I will deffo consider treating myself once i've shifted a bit of this weight :D I am going to have a nice treat of pimms and lemonade tonight xx

Good one honey x enjoy yr pimms o'clock x

mmm it was very nice too! I'm signing off for the night hope you all have a lovely evening xx

Back