Liz's (wishbird) Food & Gym Diary

Hi
Had a bacon sarnie with brown seeded bread for brekky. Oo er x
Had a shake for lunch n a few cheese n crackers for a snx!
Not been to gym either today but I will be having a good session tomoz bank hol yay x

Hey Liz, that bacon sarnie sounds yummy we had eggs benedict yesterday and it was gorgeous!! I've been quite good, not as strict as I could be but am pooing myself for my exam which is on tues!!! I so hope I pass! Hope you are good today xx

Hi
I were Being lazy yesterday, lol went for a 50 min walk instead of gym as we didn't get time to go but we going for a long session today!
Had a shake for lunch yesterday n like I said cheese n crackers for a snx, then a bit of meat n salad at OH mums, and a bit of trifle omg! Then had 2 red wines at home.
And I got on scales n I have lost another bit, 0.3kg so I still 11st 6! So I very happy, I nearly at my next mini goal!
Went n bought a few pairs of size 12 trou, a gym trou n a work trou! As my other jeans etc are all too big !!! Yay xx
Hope everyone else is doing well on this wet bank holiday Monday!
X

doing a great job hun well done on the weight loss xx

Ah brilliant, I'm sure it felt great getting into those size 12's, can't wait to do that myself! Well done, you're nearly there! x x

Vitality said:
Ah brilliant, I'm sure it felt great getting into those size 12's, can't wait to do that myself! Well done, you're nearly there! x x

Thanks hun x it's really nice a bit annoying that none of my now trousers fit me but I am so glad am still loosing x
Off to the gym now for a good session!
X

Did 2 hrs at the gym, 50 mins treadmill, 20 rower, 10 bike, 5 x trainer, 300 crunches/Situps, tricep/bicep curls n chest/quad press!
Am shattered lol

Todays menu was
B:
Porridge with skimmed milk
L:
Caramel shake
T:
Chicken cacatorre with pasta! I will post recipe cos it was so gorge xx glass of red wine as a treat!
Snx:
Banana, light alpen bar

Am thinking of doing breakfast n having shakes for lunch this wk for a change n see how I go, hopefully I will feel fuller!
My snx will be fruit n yoghurt or maybe a but of multiseeded bread see how I feel.

I think I need to try just counting cals soon then if it doesn't work I shall go bak to SF!
X

You are doing great especially with all the exercise you're doing. Keep going. It will pay off:)

Yum yum yum!

Way to go in the gym aswell!

Btw, you don't have Zumba on the wii do you? Sure I remember someone mentioning it! xx

Ela ine said:
Yum yum yum!

Way to go in the gym aswell!

Btw, you don't have Zumba on the wii do you? Sure I remember someone mentioning it! xx

Cheers love x
I don't think it was me hun, my friend has just got it tho she not used it yet tho but it's supposed to be a good overall body workout I think isn't it x

Morning all
Feel achy this am lol, from the gym, legs n abs but it's all good innit! My top half of stomach is becoming toned which is making the bottom half stick out so been doin Situps working the bottom abs! I want a mini six pack for November defo xx
So today's plan, well I bak at work, deep joy! N trying to have a normal breakfast n c if it fills me enuf, before wen I used to have porridge it never filled me but it has seemed to these last 3 days!

Plan:
B:
Porridge with 180ml skimmed milk
L:
Caramel shake
Snx:
Banana, yoghurt, cup o soup
T:
Smoked haddock gratin

Exercise:
Gym

Will let u know if the porridge fills me after I have had it! Come on I want to get bak into the normal world to c if I can hack it without a shake! Lolz

Have a good day all
Xx

Well just had my porridge n feelin ok n full enuf!
Had it a bit later too wen I felt hungry enuf!

I hope having porridge doesn't make me put weight bak on! It's 206 cals so it the equivalent of a shake but we will c!

Anyone else swapped a shake for food for a change?
X

Yay well done liz you're doing so well.

To tone the bottom half of your stomach. Do the plank for 1 min on each gym session. That'll really help all over your tummy and give you good core strength :)

Thanks Nikki I have forgotten the plank it's a good one u can feel it working can't u x
I have been doing the criss cross n lifting my legs to my chest then leaving them a few inch of the floor, am hoping they shud help too!
Cheers hun xx

yeah that'll work as well.

I love doing the plank (bit twisted I know) but you can always feel that it's worked :)

Yeah I know wot u mean Hun u can defo feel it!
I need to have decent abs, my size 12 bikini has arrived today!! Agh * screams!
:-/

ooo exciting. When is your holiday?

I have massive trouble with Bikini's. I always have to buy one size for bottoms and one size smaller for the top!!

Bless ya x that must b hard honey x
Holz not till November lolz I too giddy as we going on a carribbean cruise it's our third cruise but we not been abroad for three yrs so I cannot wait! Some proper sun at last!
Ru off anywhere this yr?
X

Same here, I haven't been on Holiday for 3 years either. I cant afford a holiday this year as I am saving to move in with my Other Half and buy a car. but next year I will be spending some money on a good long 2 week holiday as well. I NEED one :)

Bless u that's still nice for ya but yes have defo missed going abroad, had some uk hols so shouldn't moan but I just miss lazying on a beach/pool!

Back