Liz's (wishbird) Food & Gym Diary

glad you are having a good time Elaine:D

I went to the Cayacoa in Samana!!:D Loved it so much! My in-laws are going later this month. It is a beautiful part of the country and so unspoilt. They are stopping flying into Samana soon though (don't know why??) and you will have to travel from Puerto Plata airport. We were looking at going to the El Portillo (also in Samana) but they seem to have dropped that hotel:confused: Travel agent told me that she thought they were dropping Samana altogether but you seem to be able to still book the Cayacoa. You'll have a great time!. I am so jealous! I had never been long haul before but I loved it there.

Yay Lyn Wot a coincidence lol x have u any pics from yr hol there! Giddy x
It sounds just wot were looking for, thanks do much x I am too used to long haul been to maldives lol but it just too expensive now x

ahh Housecat that sounds lovely I could do with a holiday to somewhere warm lol, last time I went on holiday was when I was pregnant with my son but we are going to Italy soon woohoo :)

ooo all this holiday talks making me jealous, haven't anything booked at the minute but hoping for a wee cheapy in september time, somewhere in sunny spain, it's a great incentive for the diet too. x x

Had a mad run at lunch in the heat! But it felt good then went to the gym n did 45 mins treadmill, half running half walking I am getting a bit better at being able to breath during running! Yay x also done a ton of Situps, tricep/bicep curls, chest press, bit on x trainer!
Had a few chocs today too but have defo burnt them off!

Enjoyed a SW tuna pasta bake for tea!
N some red wine x

X

Vitality said:
ooo all this holiday talks making me jealous, haven't anything booked at the minute but hoping for a wee cheapy in september time, somewhere in sunny spain, it's a great incentive for the diet too. x x

I know soz hun! Get one booked hun! It is great incentive for a new bikini sweet x

well done Liz you put me to shame lol I have been dancing around the house whilst doing my house work today haha! Vitality - yes it is a great incentive to lose some weight lol we are going to Italy in September and i'm hoping to get a good stone & a half off all being well :D

awcarly said:
well done Liz you put me to shame lol I have been dancing around the house whilst doing my house work today haha! Vitality - yes it is a great incentive to lose some weight lol we are going to Italy in September and i'm hoping to get a good stone & a half off all being well :D

Ah thanks love x ur dancing wud have been more fun lol x
Whereabouts in italy u go, I never been I want to go to Tuscany x

Hopefully I will get one booked within the next few weeks, there's loadsa good deals on at the minute :) AwCarly 1 and half stone sounds very acheivable by september, u might even lose more :) It's def a nice thought being slim on holiday :) x x

Ah thanks love x ur dancing wud have been more fun lol x
Whereabouts in italy u go, I never been I want to go to Tuscany x

We're going to Tuscany lol! It's my cousins wedding out there so we're going out for that, can't wait as I loove Italian food lol so I hope I can get a bit of weight off before then so I RELAX on hols lol xx

Vitality, I really hope so..more would be fab, I am a bit disheartened of late cus I've had a bad week last week and not a great one this week, but i've decided to increase my cals to 1500 a day as I was starving on 1200 and started to find myself binging :(

I've nothing booked until NEXT march! This makes me very sad! Got back from Italy in sept - knew I was going to NYC in nov. Got back - had morocoo booked for match and now.... A year? Aaaaahhh! Wish I still lived abroad :-(

*puts thinking cap on*

ooh Elaine you lucky moo my holidays have been very limited lol whereas my other half has been everywhere! Where did you live abroad? :)

Oo holz r wot I live for! I wud love to live abroad!
I wud like to go to Tuscany n NYC!
Been to Maldives on honeymoon got married in Sri Lanka, been to kerala/Mexico, Mauritius n cruises but wud defo do NY n Italy x holidays r great x

We're going to Tuscany lol! It's my cousins wedding out there so we're going out for that, can't wait as I loove Italian food lol so I hope I can get a bit of weight off before then so I RELAX on hols lol xx

Vitality, I really hope so..more would be fab, I am a bit disheartened of late cus I've had a bad week last week and not a great one this week, but i've decided to increase my cals to 1500 a day as I was starving on 1200 and started to find myself binging :(

Sounds like a good choice, you know your body you are better increasing slightly to prevent any binges, you may find you can decrease that amount as you lose more weight. When I was on slimming world I think I was eating about 1600 calories a day and still had a good weightloss, so you never know. Good luck with the rest of the week, Glad your still motivated after your bad week, it happens to everyone x x

I have increased my calories on MFP! From 1200 to 1350 which has made me feel much better x
Just changed my profile weekly weight loss to 1 1/2 lb instead of 2lb x u can do it too awcarly xx

ooh I would love to go to New York, i've been to florida 3 times lol but not anywhere else in America :( Vitality that's what I thought.. I will probably reduce them by a few hundred cals once I get used to it but was finding it too difficult to stick religiously to 1200! Liz, that's what I did I just changed it to 1lb and a half to lose a week, I think it puts me on more though cus i'm heavier than you so I'm hoping 1500 will work at first :) Housecat, i've tried clicking the link but can't see anything? :(

Back