Liz's (wishbird) Food & Gym Diary

yayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayyyyyaya!!!

So pleased for you!

In the zoen you are!! x

Ela ine said:
yayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayyyyyaya!!!

So pleased for you!

In the zoen you are!! x

Hi
Thanks Hun
I in the WW zone for sure I have points going round my head now rather than cals! Lolz
X

You're doing great Liz and I'm so pleased you are going to continue posting here! You are definately in the zone!:)

Hi honey
Thanks I trying my hand at ww propoints but this warned I haven't managed to count my points l this wkend norty girl x hope ur doin well Hun x

Hi
Well I have decided to write the wkend off I haven't eaten that much but I cannot bother to work out my points lol x

I appear to have hit an 11st 6 wall as my weight is still the same! So I am at a loss as to wot to do whether to stick with ww or just cut down n exercise! As I am on holidays from friday going on the motorbike to isle of man for my hubby's bday, he not happy he is 51 bless him! Anyhoo I always find it difficult to stick to diets on hols but I will defo not be going mad so not sure whether to just eat same things as last wk, but also I got no money so will have to eat wot I have! Then I may start back on it wen I back after hols!
I am really annoyed at staying the same!
I may even do sf again as I have tons of powder left lol x

I also did 600 crunches n over an hour on treadmill at the gym yesterday so I just don't get it! I may need the break otherwise I may get mad n just splurge on choc lolz x :-(

Hi peeps
I miss my sf ppl! Hope ur all well! I having this wk off ww n sf just eating healthy cos I go on hols fri-mon for OH bday on motorbike to isle of man am giddy! So I will b bak on wagon after! I may go bak to sf for a wk as I have tons of powder! Plus it's cheaper than loads of fruit etc which is free on ww! Lol x
Hope ur all well x

you're dooing fab Liz!

Definitely going to go to the gym tonight.. fer sure! FOR SURE!!! xx

Cheers Hun x am a slacker again diet wise but am still going to the gym x
Good lass for gym ur sen x

Been to gym tonight! Really in the zone, in the zone! Loving it!!!! x

Hi
Am bak off hols n put on 3lbs so am on SF for the mo,
a. Cos I have 2 tins of powder, b. It's cheaper than ww, c. Hopefully I will loose a bit more with having the break! Hmm will c x

I had a good sesh at the gym, 10 running, 20 rowing n bicep/tricep/quad press, 150 sit-ups n 850 ab crunches! It killed me but yes I managed 1000 crunches! Yay me! N 8 lengths in the pool, only 10 due to a class starting !
I shall b gyming again tomoz! First sf day gone well!
B- caramel SF shake
L- caramel SF shake
D- Chinese mince n rice
Snx - porridge n sk milk for supper
Yay
X

Day 2 - SF restart
Done ok again today.

B-sf caramel shake
L-sf caramel shake
D-spaghetti Bol
Snx-ww yoghurt, 2 boiled eggs,
porridge n skim milk for supper!

Had a 50 min walk round our Res on bak, Done quite a bit of weeding n gardening, then been bak to the gym n done 10bike,12 uphill walking on treadmill, bicep/tricep/quad press n 200 sit-ups n 850 crunches! Yay 1050 altogether ! They're hurting a bit now but that's good, no pain no gain!

And I got on scales, a bit too soon I know but I have lost 2lb already so I am pleased x

Well done on ur loss and excercise, u make me feel like a couch potato compared to what ur doin, keep up the good work! x x

Vitality said:
Well done on ur loss and excercise, u make me feel like a couch potato compared to what ur doin, keep up the good work! x x

Aw thanks Hun x I am trying x ur support is greatly appreciated xx

LIZ!
I have started toning tables AND got back to the gym (whoo whoo!) I did 11 hours of exercise last week :D
Granted.. most of that was taken up in a zumbathon for charity, but still :p

I also started going on toning tables and seriously... I don't know how you do it with the crunches!
There is a machine that sort of simulates sit ups for you.. and I counted and I do 20 per minute.. and 8 mins a time.. so this week I have done 160+ sit ups and all the way through it's fine.. doesn't even hurt and low and behold I can actually do it... but last night I tried to do my own at home on the floor and almost died!
I can't even lift my head to my knees! NEver mind reverse crunches we do in class at the gym! YIKES!

Anyway, just wanted to pop in and say I had a rubbish rubbish RUBBISH week, three day binge of completly awful food. Had a cry, rang my consultant and confessed.

So right now I am trying my best to get down to a sts for tuesday. Hope you're well. Have an ace weekend xx

Ela ine said:
LIZ!
I have started toning tables AND got back to the gym (whoo whoo!) I did 11 hours of exercise last week :D
Granted.. most of that was taken up in a zumbathon for charity, but still :p

I also started going on toning tables and seriously... I don't know how you do it with the crunches!
There is a machine that sort of simulates sit ups for you.. and I counted and I do 20 per minute.. and 8 mins a time.. so this week I have done 160+ sit ups and all the way through it's fine.. doesn't even hurt and low and behold I can actually do it... but last night I tried to do my own at home on the floor and almost died!
I can't even lift my head to my knees! NEver mind reverse crunches we do in class at the gym! YIKES!

Anyway, just wanted to pop in and say I had a rubbish rubbish RUBBISH week, three day binge of completly awful food. Had a cry, rang my consultant and confessed.

So right now I am trying my best to get down to a sts for tuesday. Hope you're well. Have an ace weekend xx

Hi Elaine
Nice to hear from u x
Toning tables sound like fun! I not sure how am doing the crunches either been managing sets of 100 at a time n last few days I have managed 1000 which pleases me! As I hope to have BEP Fergies abs by my cruise in November lol x
U sound like ur doing enuf to compete anyway hun so well done!
N dont worry about yr binge we all have bad n gud days!! Good luck on yr weigh in x wen is it? X mines still Monday x

Hi
Soz I not done diary for a bit.
I been on sf still n had s few nibblies n wine in the sunshine n been to the gym, apart from today lol too sunny xx

Tea tonight is meatballs n pasta al fresco with a glass of red x
Back to the gym tomoz x

I WI on Tuesday hun.. your tea sounds nice! Yum! x

Hun my new diary is on WW now if u want to subscribe I have found urs on SW x spk to u soon x

Back