Total Solution Lizzies diary

Keen75

Right !! Here I am yet again !! I really need to get out of this miserable state of mind and stop eating to make myself feel better !! I should have learnt by now !! It doesn't.. Just makes me feel worse so why oh why do I find my head in the fridge after a row or after kids are misbehaving or after watching a sad film !! Get a grip lizzie !!! Any emotion and I'm stuffing my own body weight in very unhealthy food !! Right.... soo now this is it !!! Day 1 starts first thing tomorrow !! I have my shakes and bars at the ready ! I have forewarned my husband to expect a very grumpy girl when he gets home !! All prepared !! I am now wishing my life away !! Would so love it to be this time next week as I know that I will feel so much more positive after 7 days !!! So here goes ... Yet another start but I'm hoping this one will last more than 24hours !! Wish me luck :) ill probably be on here daily as it did really help me last time !! Bye for now :) xxx

Good luck keen!!!

Day 1 !!! Stood on scales and disgusted at what I saw !! Just had a black tea and banana shake ! I know these first days are going to be hard but I really need to stick with it for my sanity !! Can't go on gaining weight at the rate of knots !! :)

Well day 1 complete and utter disaster !! Failed by 1pm !! Grrrrrrr!!!! So fed up !! This time though rather than giving up .. I'm going to try again tomorrow !! Here's to Day 1 attempt 2 !!! :) x

Day 2(which is really day 1 as day 1 was so bad ) bar for breakie and pasta carbonara for lunch !! Now wishing the rest of the day away !! :0) feel stronger than I did yesterday !! So hopefully will make it through today !! Fingers crossed :) x

Good luck Hun I'm on day 1 of a restart as I'm useless at sticking to this but determined this time :) hope u r having a good day xxx

Good luck Hun I'm on day 1 of a restart as I'm useless at sticking to this but determined this time :) hope u r having a good day xxx

Thank you !! So far not too bad !! I'm also determined ... Fed up of looking like a frump !! :) I'm a bit hungry now but just making a cuppa so hoping that will help !! Hope ur afternoon is going good !! Have a nice eve :) xx

Thank u :) I'm off to work this eve so that'll take my mind off of eating lol :) enjoy urs catch up tomorrow xxx

Day 2 !! Decided not to stand on the scales as if i didnt like what i saw my mood would go downhill and i have woken up feeling quite positive !! Just had a bar and a cuppa! Going to try and keep myself ultra busy today... Taking kids out and meeting a friend so I'm hopefully not going to have time to think about eating !! Hope all is going well for everyone else :)

Good luck keen :)

Just had my carbonara ! Really like it !! Feeling pleased that I have managed 2 whole days :) hope I can manage doing this ! Already feel so much better !! :)

Well .. Haven't been on here for a few days ! Seriously messed up over the weekend and ate huge amounts... Grrrrr.... Got back to it yesterday(mon) and finding things tough today... But must stick with it as I know it will make me feel so much better !

Feeling a bit better today ! Had a bar for breakfast and looking forward to My carbonara for lunch ! ....looking through my wardrobe this morning and there are so many clothes in there that I want to fit back into ! Hoping I can get into them by summer !! Also bought a really nice dress the other day which currently is too small .. But that is my goal dress ... I really need to stay positive as I would love that feeling of slim back !!

lol i wish away the days sometimes hun... if ya can just crack the first 7 full days of TS then ya generally onto a winner..

we all have good and bad weeks.. just gotta dust yaself off and get back on the packs ASAP.

good luck huni ... keep reading other peoples diaries on here it really helps to keep you focussed knowing ya not doing it on ya own x x x x x

lol i wish away the days sometimes hun... if ya can just crack the first 7 full days of TS then ya generally onto a winner..

we all have good and bad weeks.. just gotta dust yaself off and get back on the packs ASAP.

good luck huni ... keep reading other peoples diaries on here it really helps to keep you focussed knowing ya not doing it on ya own x x x x x

Thanks so much !! I will have a ganders at the other diaries ! Xx

Back