Lizz's "to Inslimity and beyond" diary

Proud of you Lizz,

I think I have more to learn this year than ever.

Go for it Lizz... we're still here, and that means we are not quitters!

xxx

These 3 lines...say exactly how I feel - very very proud of you :)

Definitely I too have so so much to learn this year, so much more than last year definitely

AND

anyone who is still here - whether lurking (HI!!) or posting, not quitters! Never!

Keep going Lizz - enjoy those hot drinks, and be careful tomorrow. Its very bad here too - Alex's childminder is on a steep slope too, so not really looking forward to getting there :-S

Have a lovely 100% day tomorrow :) xx

Hay, check me out using damage control! Now why didnt that pop up whilst i was stuffing myself with chocolates?!?!?! lol

xx

Great, loved that bit, well done you!! xxx

made the decision to get weighed in tomorrow morning and get back into some sort of routine! It's my DD's birthday next weekend so i wont get time to go then as i will be far too busy baking lol!

So here is to weigh in tomorrow! EEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

Still SS'ing and doing well so fingers crossed for a half decent loss!

xx

i have a feeling i might need it! :(

Na, you'll be fine, tell us all and we'll celebrate with you!! xxx

good luck for your W.I. - You will be fine :)

Well done for sticking to SS aswell. Ketosis must be there or almost there now? Hope the worst is over for you now xx

well i'm happy!!!
10lbs off and only been SS'ing for 5 days!
V chuft! :D
xx

Fantastic... yay!!!! That's inspiring and will help all of us I think... it CAN be done! Way to go, Lizz!!!!

xxx

OOOh well done Lizz! I'm very tempted to do the CD route again and this has encouraged me. Shall think about it and decide next week.

wooo hoo Lizz ! Well done you !!!!!!!!! See it's a breeze hhaha !

I had to update my ticker etc, I had put 12.0 but I was actually 12.12 last sunday ! Weigh in for me in the morning eeeekkkk

well done for that fantastic first loss!

WOW 10lbs!!! xx

all gone tits up!
interview went really REALLY badly on monday which spiralled my emotions and eating out of control!
Coming out the other side but i'm finding it difficult again!
Love to you all! I'm off on the rampage to nail the sexist bast*rds from monday!

x

Last edited:
Try to keep the two things separate Lizz... eating is punishing YOU and nobody else, and won't do anything to make you feel better after a bad interview, just reinforce those old self-hate messages many of us who binge eat have hidden inside us. Easy to say, I know, but please don't let them win... you can stop this, now, and take control. Get back to that feeling of hope and success... start with food and then once that is working, deal with the wider issues.

Hugs, and so sorry to hear you've been so upset.

xxx

Lizz, I can only back-up Katy's message. I'm sorry to hear things haven't gone so well but you CAN get back on, and rectify the situation now, but it is only you who can do that.

Keep chipping away hun, the results will be so worth it

x

Lizz, I can only back-up Katy's message. I'm sorry to hear things haven't gone so well but you CAN get back on, and rectify the situation now, but it is only you who can do that.

Keep chipping away hun, the results will be so worth it

x

Same from me too. xxx

Back