Lizz's "to Inslimity and beyond" diary

eclipse wasnt as good as i hoped and spoilt by 2 brats sat behind us being morons!!!!!

avoided all popcorn and junk! nearly got some chocolate but my hubby was wonderful and kept me away! :D

Food for today, 2 CD porridge with berries
dinner was 1 egg, 165g 2% cottage cheese, lettuce, cucumber and 200g new potatos and im happily full!

Got a 10k race for life tomorrow in 32degree heat! Will NOT be running it....that would kill me, but a 6mile hike will help with the weight and toning!

Really enjoying the food and the control!

So day 2, 100%! :D

I must admit I wasn`t "wowed" by it but I did enjoy it and like I said, Thought it was loads better than New Moon. Eclipse is my favourite book and whilst the film could have been better, I`m glad they didn`t butcher it! Twilight is still my fave :heartpump:

When we watched Twilight beforehand, There were a few ppl who wouldn`t stop talking and also getting up and down, walking in and out of the theatre :mad: I wanted to punch them in the head!!! :mad::mad::mad:

YAY for avoiding the munchie naughty stuff! And YAY for being 100%! Your tea sounds lush *nom*

Good luck for your RFL, I did it with my daughters a few weeks ago. Whereabouts are you doing it? My friend is doing it tomorrow. I don`t envy you with this heat, Be careful!!

Take care Xxxx

Well done on 2 smiley face days, definately be careful today in the heat..... looking for that 3rd smiley face today...

Hope RFL goes well for you today Xx

ouch ouch ouch!
my feet are chuffin killing!!!!

done the 10k, in 1h40 which is longer than i hoped but the heat was a real killer!!!

have eaten a cereal bar and some falafel post run, but needed it for energy and didnt go for bad food!

looking forward for my prawn salad tonight, might give the carbs a miss to compensate for the cals consumed post run!

so not sure if its a smily face or not considering the circumstances?!?!?

xx

I`d say it`s a smiley face :)

Tbh I don`t think you need to drop food due to the extra cals either as you have done a lot of extra exercise with RFL.

Hope ur having a nice restful Sunday! Xx

Definately a smiley face, you didn't scoff the whole fridge after the race, so good on you... and well done on the run, not a bad time either...

thanks ladies! a smily face it is! Quite pleased that i went for a decent choice! rather have falafal than McD's!

Sunday was another super day! Really pleased with being on the 1000 plan and it seems to suit me! Hopped on the scales yesterday morning and said i was 13 8 so already 5lbs down on thursday night's weigh in! Lets hope it continues!

Yesterday evening, i had a phone call off my dad saying that my mum is in hospital! She had a fall in the garden and has broken her arm in 4 places! :( Desperately worried so staying in birmingham tonight so i can go see her! Was supposed to be at a meeting in Yorks, but going to have to cancel that!
She was sent home in the end last night as they had no beds at the hospital, but she is going back in today at 9:30 to see the consultant and see if she needs and op to put a pin in her arm! :( :(

on the flip side though, knowing that i would be staying over in Brum tonight, i have prepared all my food and bought it with me so i dont have to think about food choices while i'm on the fly and end up getting caught out! and i avoided turning to food for comfort as well! so double yay!

Lets just hope mum is ok now :(

Hope your mum is okay Lizz and that the hospital sort her arm out so that she can start mending. Well done on not turning to food for comfort....

well done liz. you seem to be properly in control. well done and hope your mum is ok.

phew, what a day yesterday was!
Busy at work then over to collect my mate and over to mum's for a few hours! She is in a lot of pain, she is waiting for a phonecall for her operation to put a pin in her arm, but home for the time being which is a relief!
Then stayed on my mates sofa to save having to drive back, and now in work!

Foodwise, didnt eat a thing off plan yesterday as it was all ready and waiting! The only thing i didnt manage was a 2nd pack which i feel a bit naughty about as i know how important they are.....but cant be helped! Just had my shredded wheat....they always seem to bloat me a bit, but nothing else is really suitable for preparing at work and i find 40g of muesli insulting to look at! lol

So another tick in the box!

Got a course today 10-3 so i know food will be there, but i WILL resist and just have a ciggie instead!

DD is at school today for one of her induction days! bless her! She is so excited!!!!!!

cant wait to get home and see DH, i miss him when im not there even if he is a pain in the arse!
2 more sleeps for weigh in and im intregued as to how much i will have lost on the 1000cal plan! New ground so a bit nervous too!

Hope everyone has a super day

xx

well that didnt go according to plan!
food-a-rama! tried to stick to chicken and fruit, but the mini eclairs called me, so i had some! (just wont say how many exactly!)
Will be just having my CD pack for dinner tonight and then hitting the x-trainer to compenste but its the first :( to go on my 30 day challenge! that sucks! :(

ok, so i have moved on from yesterdays indulgence!
I'm doing 810 today and tomorrow to try combat any weight gains as that would really demotivate me!
Feeling very positive which is the main bit, so hopefully that will keep me going!

xxx

Hey Liz, well done for the positive attitude and just moving on! you deserve a smiley for that!
ENjoy your 810 day!
x

Well done Lizz on not letting your blip turn into a full scale binge resulting in days off plan. Straight back on - excellent. I am sure you will have lost when you weigh in tomorrow..... wish I could get into the hang of some exercise.... keep up the good work...

today has been a super day for food so im very happy!

Weighed myself this evening and was 13 9, which considering i'd drank loads of water, had 2 of my shakes and its time of the month! Fingers crossed another 1 or 2lbs come off tomorrow to make me 13 7 then i will be VERY happy! :)

crossed here too!

lost 6lbs so im not 13 7, so only (she says!) 2 stone to lose to goal which is a lot more managable!

So happy happy happy!

xxxx

Back