Lizz's "to Inslimity and beyond" diary

I'm on the 1000 cal plan normally! but after my blip on tuesday, i cut back to 810 for 2 days to cut back a bit! Back on 1000 tomorrow!

Hey Lizz, Great news on the scale drop, and so glad you are feeling happy!
Have a great weekend!
x

Wow, so many smilies.. keep up the good work and a brilliant weight loss this week too... well done!!

still smiling and very happy!

Nipped on the scales this morning and it says i'm 13 4 so thats another 3lbs off SINCE THURSDAY PM!!!!! :D :D :D!

So chuft!

I'm going to keep weighing in a couple of times a week in the morning just to keep an eye on it as the evening weigh ins arent my "true" weight

Still enjoying 810 though and the lack of carbs is helping my belly, but might have some toast and egg today.....i just go with the flow! :)

Hey Lizz, great news on the scale drop again! well done for being so focused and determined!
Hope you enjoyed the egg!

Have a great day

xx

last night was BAD!!!!!
did my back in really badly yesterday so went to bed feeling sorry for myself!
Hubby bought me heat pads, flowers and CHOCOLATE!!!!!
Shared it with hubby, Freya and the dog for damage limitation, but then had KFC in the evening! only ate chicken becuase guilt kicked in, but still, its not on the plan!

Glugging water like there is no tomorrow in the hope that the scales wont go up between now and thursday night weigh in!

Need the scales to be showing 13 4 in the evening now, not just in the morning!

Back still in agony and painkillers are making me groggy!

Was supposed to be in Wakefield today in a meeting but boss had me come into the Birmingham office instead so will be leaving here at 3 with laptop, and taking myself back to bed when i get home! Hate pain like this as its non-stop and there isnt anything i can do about it!

Never had back pain like this before!

Teach me to be running round like a tw*t after the dog! and there was me thinking that exercise was good for you! BOO!

Awwww. hope you feel better soon Lizz and that the scales still drop for you on Thursday.

still in agony! had nothing to eat all day (long story) then ate about 900cal for dinner so still under 1000 cal but not on plan at all, but hopefully balanced!

A medium day, could have been worse, could have been better! Being in pain makes me less focused about dieting.....but dont know why!?!?!?

Tomorrow, i will not be stupid and will STICK TO PLAN!!!!!

FFS! Cross with myself!

Stop with the beating yourself up! It won't help. Just start again today...eat more regularly and you'll get there. x

yesterday was ok, was in work from 7am to 6.15pm without a break so didnt eat during the day, just lived off caffine! Dinner was very low cal, but was staying at my mums so had an
odd mix of prawn cocktail, brocolli and green beans! NICE! :D

today is supposed to be weigh in but i just dont think i am going to be home in time! tut! So will have to have an unofficial weigh in tomorrow morning instead so i will let you know the "damage"

xxx

Today, i have already had a CD porridge so thats a bit better

Hey Lizz, looks you are doing great, lots of smiley faces there...yay!
Have a great week!
x

Hope WI goes well for u, Have a good weekend x

Good luck for WI Lizz, sure it will be fab. Don't be so hard on yourself about the odd blip, at least you nipped it in the bud which is better than it could have been. Think about all the times you make positive healthy choices.....which is a lot more than the times you make choices of less healthy or 'planned' foods. Just read the last chapter in Gill Rileys book, which talks about how continual exposure to your addictive desire, and being able to resist the urge to act on that desire will ultimately lead to a reduction in the frequency and intensity of the desire in the first place. (if that makes sense...?) I guess for me it just highlights how long term change is a gradual process, but one that with continued determination can be achieved by all of us. I try not to expect myself to be too perfect, otherwise i only beat myself up more when i do go off wagon, which often leads to an even bigger binge.
Sorry, i'm waffling. You just instigated a reflective moment...!! Heres to a good WI and a lovely day xx

ouch ouch ouch!

Thats me trying to get into my clothes!

Size 14 are getting tight!
Been on holiday, ate like a pig, only right i should look like one now!

Got a night out in brum tomorrow....SS starts on sunday!

what a mess!

Hey Lizz,

How are you doing back on SS? Hope its going well hun!

xx

well, day 3 is done on SS and im back to enjoying it again!
Not having to think about food isnt the best resolution in the world to the long term issue i have with food, but it will help shift the bulk i have gained in the past year!

I know it wont take long for me to get back into my size 10/12's instead of being in 14's, so its just a case of focusing on the long term goal!

Staying over in Brum tonight for business and have a meeting in about half hour with my boss while he is en route to his meeting in York.....and i thought it would be really difficult to manage without food, but its simples! :D

Nice to feel back in control again! Long may it continue!!!!!

x

Back