Lizzy's Daily Drivel Diet Diary!

Just got back from WI and lost 1lb, pretty pleased with that as I have managed to stay on plan despite everything. However I have eaten lots and done no exercise.

This week I am going to do the three following to try for a good week.
1. Continue upping fluids (didnt quite drink as much as I wanted last week but definately getting better)
2. Increase my activity - get off the bus a few stops earlier, go for walks, go on the Wii.
3. Change my HEXBs about a bit, at the min I always have a Hifi for brekkie. I'm gonna mix it up a bit to give myself something a bit different. Variety is the spice of life and all that!

xxxx

Hi Guys

Had a good day plan wise today and have done a red day, something that I havent done since starting sw this time round. I enjoyed it too! I am aiming to have a complete red and green week this week to see if it helps with my losses.

I did change my HEXs today and had wholemeal bread and new potatoes. I have also just walked to the local shops and back (15 mins each way) for some milk even though there is a shop closer! I have been pretty good with drinking today, although will try and get some more down me before bed time.

I'm a bit apprehensive about the doctors tomorrow, I don't want him thinking that I am wasting his time but I suppose I can't go on as I am. I have also joined the union today as I wasnt in one and think that its a good idea to protect myself (hopefully I'll never need it!)

xxxxx

Good luck fir your appointment Lizzy :) I went through a similar thing and virtually had a breakdown. I am well medicated now luckily, and it's helped no end!

Good luck with red and greens, I enjoyed them alot but I stayed the same the 2 weeks I did it, so assume I was getting something wrong :)

hey honey how did you get on at the dr's

well done on that lb loss, and well done on joining the union. I am not really fond of them but they do offer a few benefits and you never know when you might need them. it costs me £25 a month in professional, and union fees :mad: but i suppose if i ever had a problem it would be worth it :rolleyes:

hope your day has been good xxx

Thanks Guys

It went well at the Docs, it was a new guy and he seemed really nice. I was glad that he didnt think I was wasting his time. TBH he was a bit stumped as to what to do for me. He has booked me in for some blood tests to rule certain things out, but he is almost sure to how I am feeling is linked with the situation at work. He said that counselling wouldn't really help as there is no mystery to what is making me this way, and said that tablets wouldn't really help either. He kept asking me if I would like signing off for a while but I just couldnt do it to the kids at school, my friend and to give certain people to do even more nastiness whilst I was away. He has encouraged me to go and see the head and pester her to until she does something. He also recommended that I exercise to try and realise some of the stress hormones that I have built up...Good for the old body magic!

On the plus side I have had another good food day again and feel very in control at the moment of my food (I think its the only thing that I feel in control with) I have had a green day today. I have realised that I love having the extra HEXs and have had 4 different HEXbs so far this week - hoping that my body will go into shock!

xxxxxxx

So glad to hear he at least seemed to understand :) I really hope that something happens to sort things at work, we spend so much time there! I must say exercise is a great stress-buster, even though its the last thing I feel like doing after a bad day at work!

As for healthy extras, I ALWAYS have the same ones, I think I will try mixing it up a bit too. Its a good idea.

Morning everybody!

Just though I'd post to say how proud of myself I am feeling today. I went to Twickenham yesterday to watch a local rubgy team, meaning that we left the house at 5.30am and didnt return till 11.30pm! I took plenty of free and superfree food with me and a couple of low syn treats. I managed to only have 16 syns (I am allowed 20 syns a day too) all day which to say that I was surrounded by fried breakfast, cakes, burgers, chips, BEER all day long is really good. I just hope it pays off on Tuesday!

I now have a day at my Parents in Law to manage. They never have any SW food in which usually means that I starve or walk to the shop and buy fruit. They always offer me food which they think I can have but cant (peanut butter? Crisps? White toast with lurpak!!) so today I have decided I'll have to take food with me as the meal for later is homemade lasagne with lots of cheese! Its gonna be another tough day!

Great job Lizzy! I have started taking some low syn food with me if I know I will be tempted or go hungry. I actually feel proud eating my pack-up while everyone eats unhealthy stuff :)

Good luck for another good day today xxx

Lasagne is a life long favourite of mine! Might try the SW recipe and have some this week :)

Well done Lizzy!

Just got in from WI and lost 2.5lbs! Really pleased with that. I need another 2.5 for my 2.5 stone award so gonna try really hard this week, especially as it is the last of the SW slimmathon! Just had some chips from the chippy though :eek: because I've been craving them for four weeks. Although I hardly had anything to eat earlier so calorie wise it still wont be too bad. I'm gonna carry on having a mixture of plans as I've really enjoyed it this week.

xxxxxxx

Thanks. Not doing so good this week after all. Was on plan until last night when my best friend came to stay with us and we decided to go out. I therefore ended up drinking lots of cocktails and eating naughty things. On the plus side straight back on it today, have been for a three and half mile walk and eaten lots of superfree and speed foods. Just hoping it wont cause too much damage.

xx

Hey Lizzy - hope you're o.k. hon :bighug: xxx

Hi Guys

Sorry been away for sooooo long...lost my mojo a bit tbh. I have had a funny few weeks resulting in a 4lb loss then a 1.5lb gain...ooops! Have struggled with the nice weather and then school hols. I am back on it now though until fri night when i go away to chester for the weekend for a hen do. Two meals out and drinking so gonna be hard. I'm trying super hard till i go so i can limit damage but we shall see. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Lizzie - sounds like an excellent weekend coming up. You're doing brilliantly so don't let a wee gain stop you. I've managed to put back on all but half a stone of the weight I'd lost so I am going to try and be on minimins more regularly - I think it really helps keep the mojo going! Hope you have a fab time :bighug: xxxxxx

Back