Lizzy's Daily Drivel Diet Diary!

Thank Becky

I'm ok with the maintain now, it was never gonna come off overnight, I think its because I am so close to my 2 stone that I was really down trodden. Instead of going off the rails it has made me even more determined to have a good week, in fact I think I will post my food diaries daily so that I don't forget things. Thanks for your support - means alot. How have you been getting on?

xx

Right I am feeling much better today - even with the rain!

As promised my food diary for the day-

Wednesday - Extra Easy

B: Hifi Light Bar (half HEB) strawberries and grapes
Snack: Other Hi fi (other half of HEB) and an apple
Lunch: Ham, lettuce, cucumber, tomato and salad cream (2 syns) activia raspberry yoghurt and some pineapple
Snack: Aldi Safari Snacks (like Animal biscuits) (5.5 syns)
Dinner: Roast chicken, SW Roasties, brocolli, leeks, carrots, Gravy (1.5syns)
Syns so far: 9syns
Drinks: 2 coffees(Hex A), 1.5lt water

This is what I have so far - chicken is just in the oven and smells delish!

I will finish the rest of my milk this evening wit a couple of coffees.

xx

Right I am feeling much better today - even with the rain!

As promised my food diary for the day-

Wednesday - Extra Easy

B: Hifi Light Bar (half HEB) strawberries and grapes
Snack: Other Hi fi (other half of HEB) and an apple
Lunch: Ham, lettuce, cucumber, tomato and salad cream (2 syns) activia raspberry yoghurt and some pineapple
Snack: Aldi Safari Snacks (like Animal biscuits) (5.5 syns)
Dinner: Roast chicken, SW Roasties, brocolli, leeks, carrots, Gravy (1.5syns)
Syns so far: 9syns
Drinks: 2 coffees(Hex A), 1.5lt water

This is what I have so far - chicken is just in the oven and smells delish!

I will finish the rest of my milk this evening wit a couple of coffees.

xx

Got peckish in the evening and had a cereal bar (3 syns) and a packet of velvet crunch (4)

So syns for the day : 16/20

Good day with food today, not been as hungry as yesterday.

Breakfast: 2xHi-fi light bars (HEXA) and raspberries
Snack: velvet crunch (4syns)
Lunch: Tomato Mugshot, Activia yoghurt, grapes and plums
Dinner: Gammon, jacket potato, cottage cheese, salad and sald cream (1syn)
Snack: Curly Wurly (6 syns)

Syns for the day: 11/20

Drank quite alot today too used milk for coffees again

xxxxxx

sts is absolutly fine lizzy, glad you have remained so positive :D

menu looks good too

the slimmathon thing got mentioned at my class this week and i think i voluntered, think it might give me a boost. C is going to bring me in a form next week :D

hope you have a great week xxx

sts is absolutly fine lizzy, glad you have remained so positive :D

menu looks good too

the slimmathon thing got mentioned at my class this week and i think i voluntered, think it might give me a boost. C is going to bring me in a form next week :D

hope you have a great week xxx

I think it wouldn't have bothered me as much if I wasn't 1lb off my 2 stone, I will have it next week. xx

Well I have had an ok weekend. Had a party on Friday night with a buffet. I stuck to diet coke all night and tried my best (removed pastry from the quiche etc) but will have still gone over my syns I think. I hope I manage to lose on Tuesday but tbh don't feel it at the minute. I have walked 2 miles to the supermarket this morning so am hoping that will give me a boost. I have also promised myself that when I do catch the bus home I will get off a few stops earlier so I have a longer walk home.

However I do seem so tired all the time and have done for quite a few months. Before I started SW I put it down to my diet. But things dont seem to have improved even though my diet should be giving me plenty of energy. I was talking to a friend about this on Friday and she wondered whether I might be aneamic?? Its not something I had ever thought of but think I may look into it. I am starting to feel like an old woman having to go to bed at nine every night!
xxxx

I have done a little research and to be honest I'm not sure that I may have anemia. But from looking at which foods are high in iron, I found out that drinking tea and coffee can prevent your body from absorbing as much iron from your food. So I think I will try and up my iron rich foods and try and cut out coffee for a few weeks and see if it helps.

Well I have well and truely caught up on my minimins. It really does give me a new vigour and fresh outlook. Can't wait for tea I have a chickpea, spinach and chicken curry simmering and it smells goooorjus!!! Found the recipe on the internet and apart from the oil (swapped for frylight) is completely free and tastes really good. Looking forward to it with some rice and a side salad.

Can't believe that the weekend is almost over again - need to get the ironing done too this evening!
xxx

Hey Lizzy -

Sorry don't get to go on here as much as I'd like! Your food looks fab - and walking 2 miles fab body magic! You will get your 2 stones this week, I'm sure! I'm borderline anaemic and GP told me to take a ferrous sulphate tab (iron) every day. I am naughty tho' as I often forget. Take it with some fruit juice (vit C helps your body absorb the iron). Hope you're having a good day :bighug: xxxxxx

Hey Lizzy -

Sorry don't get to go on here as much as I'd like! Your food looks fab - and walking 2 miles fab body magic! You will get your 2 stones this week, I'm sure! I'm borderline anaemic and GP told me to take a ferrous sulphate tab (iron) every day. I am naughty tho' as I often forget. Take it with some fruit juice (vit C helps your body absorb the iron). Hope you're having a good day :bighug: xxxxxx

Hi Becky

My day has been good food wise, but work is rubbish still. Hopefully something will be done for the new academic year - that is if I can last until then without completely losing my temper!

I hope you are right regarding WI - although TBH I don't feel like I have lost even though I've been good all week...we shall see tomorrow though! xx

Hi Guys

Well had a good WI last night with a 2lb loss which gave me my 2stone award and into the next stone bracket (why does it mean sooo much? But it really does) Things are no better at work...infact they are steadily getting worse. If it wasnt for having a really good friend at work I don't think I would be coping. I think if it wasnt for the fact that I know my weight loss is annoying a certain person in my office so much, I may have turned to food as a comfort by now. But I realised that I wasn't going to let her beat me and the more in control I am with my eating, the more control I will feel with the rest of my life.

I am reading alot at the minute which is really helping as it gives me some escapism from work stuff and snacking (my major bad habit) I am also going to up my body magic and start a pilates class tomorrow night, it is at the same place that I WI so I think there may be some members from group there too.

Hope everyone is having a lovely day - although I'm getting a bit fed up with the rain now. Just had a yummy tea of savoury mince, cheesy mash, green beans and carrots - Real stodge!

xxxxx

I have been soooo hungry today but managed to stay on plan. Ended up having a three course breakfast! Half a melon...fibre plus bar ..... then bacon and beans!!!! Just couldnt seem to fill myself. I was so hungry that I made myself get the bus to town just so I didnt eat the entire food content of the house. Went to Doncaster which has a brilliant food market so I stocked up on lots of fruit as ALDI didnt have a brilliant selection when I did my shopping last night. Got 4 small punnets of strawberries for £2, 2 bunches of grapes for £1.50, 4 giant field mushrooms for £1 and two punnets of raspberries for £2.

I really love strawberries and raspberries but they seem to be quite expensive at most places.

I also picked up some of the new muller light greek style yogs in sainsburys for £1.50. Tried one earlier and thought they were very thick and creamy, and also much more filling than other yoghurts, I would say definately worth 1/2 syn.

So had quite a nice day. Had to go to bed for a couple of hours in the afternoon though. At the minute I am exhausted and can't seem to stay awake. Through speaking to people they seem to think that it is the stress from work that is causing it and that its my body's way of dealing with it. They suggested that I go and see the doctor, but can the doc help? What can they do give me non-sleeping pills!

I just wished that it would be resolved, I work in the same school as my hubby so he totally understands the situation but I can't help feel sorry for him that I keep snapping at him and then fall asleep at 8pm! Hardly the life for a couple that have only been married for four months.

Feel a bit helpless at the moment but have not let it push me off the wagon (yet)

xxxx

the doc can check your bloods and just check that it's the stress that's causing the problem.

Is there no way you can address the problem at work, it's not good to be under so much stress for so long xxx

i love rasberries and agree they can be really expensive, i love to just eat them like sweets :eek: (syn free ones :D)

have a lovely weekend honey, relax if you can xxxx:bighug:

Thanks Mandy

I think I will go to the doctors just to get things checked. The situation will be dealt with eventually but at the moment we have no definate answer as to how and when. I think if I knew when things will change it would help because I would have an end in sight.

It came to a bit of a head on Thursday when the girl I work with (who's in the same situation as me) ended up crying in front of the assitant head and some other people. I feel so bad for her because she's getting married in August so is trying to sort that out as well.

I just wished that the only people that behaved like children were the students.

Hey ho we'll see what happens this week. It does help getting my thoughts down on here, and the support from the lovely miniminners!

xxx

Back