Lizzy's Diary - I WILL Get To Goal!

Lizzylocket said:
Just spent a couple of hours trying on my old clothes and I've still got at least a stone to shift before stuff starts fitting properly.

Gutted I let this happen. I've got nothing that fits properly but I'm not buying new clothes until I've lost another stone.

So fed up, I'm not losing as fast as others, I'm sticking to plan 100% and looks like I'll be on it until we go away in October. We've got 9 weeks so if I'm lucky I might just scrape a stone in that time but that's not allowing for my weekend off.

Just want to cry.

Don't cry! Your body is just fighting you and you do not want to give in! It's a battle that you will win.
I had STS for weeks, but my inches and body shape changed. People could see I was different and clothes started falling off my hips.
We are all different, we all start at different weights and sizes, and we all got there different ways as well, some put on weight quickly and others it was a slow drip feed until one day...
Think about your journey to here, and how long it took you, remember that whooshes are all too common after all sorts of upsets like STS, TOTM and hot weather with water retention etc etc...

Be strong. As soon as your body knows it will lose the battle you will lose the weight, it is just testing you, messing with your psyche.

Be honest with yourself and give yourself a break, stressing about it doesn't help either..

Go girl! You can do it!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

biggusburdus said:
Don't cry! Your body is just fighting you and you do not want to give in! It's a battle that you will win.
I had STS for weeks, but my inches and body shape changed. People could see I was different and clothes started falling off my hips.
We are all different, we all start at different weights and sizes, and we all got there different ways as well, some put on weight quickly and others it was a slow drip feed until one day...
Think about your journey to here, and how long it took you, remember that whooshes are all too common after all sorts of upsets like STS, TOTM and hot weather with water retention etc etc...

Be strong. As soon as your body knows it will lose the battle you will lose the weight, it is just testing you, messing with your psyche.

Be honest with yourself and give yourself a break, stressing about it doesn't help either..

Go girl! You can do it!

Thanks for your support, it's just so disheartening, when you do a diet like this, you want fast results!

You're right, stressing wont help, I almost wish I hadn't tried my clothes on, I was ok earlier!

Will get to the gym over the weekend, even if I don't lose lbs, that'll help with inches.

Lizzylocket said:
Thanks for your support, it's just so disheartening, when you do a diet like this, you want fast results!

You're right, stressing wont help, I almost wish I hadn't tried my clothes on, I was ok earlier!

Will get to the gym over the weekend, even if I don't lose lbs, that'll help with inches.

Take measurements, it's just as important as weighing on this diet..
Keeping track of bmi, weight and measurements keeps me occupied and out of mischief..
Each week you are at last aiming to go down into another "stone" bracket or 1/2 stone bracket, or down in bmi or down in measurements!
Many a discussion has been had about bmi as it is just a guide, but it's another marker that can also make it a good week as well..
I find is all about keeping the good information coming. Remember you will get into those clothes and sooner than you think, so stay focused and it will all happen for you!!

When I get miffed off I go do some planks, exercise on Xbox or something, put that angry energy for good use instead of bad..

biggusburdus said:
Take measurements, it's just as important as weighing on this diet..
Keeping track of bmi, weight and measurements keeps me occupied and out of mischief..
Each week you are at last aiming to go down into another "stone" bracket or 1/2 stone bracket, or down in bmi or down in measurements!
Many a discussion has been had about bmi as it is just a guide, but it's another marker that can also make it a good week as well..
I find is all about keeping the good information coming. Remember you will get into those clothes and sooner than you think, so stay focused and it will all happen for you!!

When I get miffed off I go do some planks, exercise on Xbox or something, put that angry energy for good use instead of bad..

Yes, you're right. I'll do fat/bmi/water measurements in the morning and also do my measurements, at least I'll have other goals to focus on other than just the pounds!

Feeling better today - thanks for your support last night BB!

DH wanted to go shopping today so I caved and bought a pair of jeans, they're a 16 and fit fine (although lots of others - even 18's - didn't!). The jeans I'm wearing today are hanging off and look stupid so I needed them and they'll last a while.

Got a cake order to do tomorrow, first time I've baked on S&S so could be challenging! Off to see my goddaughter in the afternoon then we're going to the movies tomorrow night so at least I won't have to smell cakes all day! They'll be going in the freezer once they're cool, ready for icing later this week so will be out of temptations way!

Downloaded the alternate day diet book onto my kindle so will have a read of that, I think that's my next step unless I get a miracle whoosh in the next couple of weeks - I wish!

2lbs off this week, guess I should be pleased but can't help being disappointed at being below average!

When I started s&s I thought I'd be close to being 3 stone down by now, I've not even reached 2 and a half in 11 weeks of 100% on plan!

Maybe I should go off plan?!

What I will do from today is switch from 4 packs to 3 plus protein and see if that does anything. I've got enough packs for 4 a day until September 4th so this way, they'll last until my weekend away.

Right, enough moaning, off out to find a new jacket for DH!

Just spent a couple of hours trying on my old clothes and I've still got at least a stone to shift before stuff starts fitting properly.

Gutted I let this happen. I've got nothing that fits properly but I'm not buying new clothes until I've lost another stone.

So fed up, I'm not losing as fast as others, I'm sticking to plan 100% and looks like I'll be on it until we go away in October. We've got 9 weeks so if I'm lucky I might just scrape a stone in that time but that's not allowing for my weekend off.

Just want to cry.

Aw hun, chin up, you CAN do it! Slow or fast the weight will go. I lost almost 3 stone in just over 9 weeks last
year so it's DEFINITELY do-able xx

So, I switched from 4 packs to 3 plus protein yesterday, doing well so far and it's nice to eat 'normal' food!

Will be interesting to see the results next Monday!

I think I'm going off plan on Saturday night, it's our wedding anniversary so think we'll go out for dinner, it'll be the first time we've been out in 12 weeks. Let's face it, if it means I only lose a pound this week, it won't be anything new!! Will stick close to plan and get back on it on Sunday.

Off to the gym shortly, work has drained me today so not sure how long I'll last but will see what I can do.

Quite enjoying the 3 packs plus protein plan, makes a nice change!

So far this week have had, egg salad, tuna salad and grilled chicken with veg, feels like a treat!!

Going to weigh in on Saturday this week, 2 days early.

We're going out on Saturday for our anniversary and I don't want a possible gain or sts on Monday to get me down. We're then going away on the Friday where I will be off plan until the Tuesday so will make my next weigh in on Monday 17th. From there, I'll make the decision to either stick with S&S 3 pack option or give JUDDD a try.

Feeling a bit more positive which is an improvement!

Sounds positive hun :)

Enjoy your anniversary and get back to it Tuesday

Xxx

Well, it's amazing what a change in plan can do! Have weighed in 2 days early as we're going out tonight and I will be off plan and I've lost 3lbs since Monday!

Thats given me motivation to get back on tomorrow. I'll stay on plan with 3 packs and protein until Friday then be off plan until Tuesday then back on it until a couple of weeks before we go away at the end of October. Hopping I'll lose about a stone before then, more will be better but I'll set my expectations low.

Well done Lizzie x sorry I haven't been around I have had to stop slim and save as I have been feeling v down recently as you know , I have shingles :-( so will be doing low carb and healthy eating I will keep in touch tho as you have always been supportive to me x :)

Oh Katie, lovely to hear from you. Sorry you're poorly, shingles isn't fun.

Will pop over to your diary so I can stay in touch.

Get better soon! x

So I had last night off plan, meal not as good as we've had there previously which was disappointing.

Must admit, I feel rough today, didn't go mad last night but think I've got a carb hangover!

Back on plan today, one pack down and a litre of water.

Have cleaned the living room carpet and now chilling about to watch the grand prix.

Need to get some more packs ordered to see me through until October. Want at least another stone off before we go away.

So I had last night off plan, meal not as good as we've had there previously which was disappointing.

Must admit, I feel rough today, didn't go mad last night but think I've got a carb hangover!

Back on plan today, one pack down and a litre of water.

Have cleaned the living room carpet and now chilling about to watch the grand prix.

Need to get some more packs ordered to see me through until October. Want at least another stone off before we go away.

Hope your feeling better soon , your right prob the carbs (hehe) bloody thing your back at at it though good luck !!

Thanks hun, never had a carb hangover before - not good! Not being helped by DH sitting here scoffing a bag of haribo!

100% day today and new supplies ordered. Busy week ahead then we're off to Devon for a long weekend and I'll be off plan.

Back on it from Tuesday 11th until re-feed in October. So glad I changed to 3 packs plus protein, made a huge difference for me and given me motivation to carry on.

Long day today but a 100% day, hoping to be back in ketosis tomorrow so my stomach isn't growling all day!

Managed to bake 2 cakes tonight with no picking so all good!

Early start again tomorrow and a full day of meetings, just keeping focused on going away this weekend, roll on!

Meetings in London today. Turned down afternoon tea at The Langham!! Everyone else tucked into the beautiful looking sandwiches and cakes while I sipped black tea, must admit I did wobble, I mean, it's The Langham but glad I didn't give in!

Last day at work tomorrow then we're away for the weekend, can't wait to just relax and unwind, I'm shattered! Will be off plan though. Last time before our hols at the end of October.

So I'm back after a lovely weekend away. 4lbs gained which I'm fine with, thought it would be worse!

Back on track today, all set for getting another stone off at least before we go away on October 25th - bring it on!

6 weeks to go so should do a stone in that time - fingers crossed! Back to weighing in from Monday - wish me luck!

Back