Lizzy's Diary - I WILL Get To Goal!

Aah it's finally the weekend!

Stupidly weighed myself this morning and I haven't lost an ounce, have been busy with work and stressed so that's probably not helping, will see what weigh in brings on Monday.

Fingers crossed for a sunny weekend, fed up with seeing rain now!

So where's this sun that everyone's raving about?! It's certainly not where I am, was looking forward to a day in the garden!

Been out to do some errands and housework is complete.

Off out shortly to see the new Batman at the IMAX, yay!

I've never been so hot in all my life, its ridiculous!!

Enjoy the Cinema that sounds ace, I fancy seeing somethin in 3d!

It probably reached 25 here tops yesterday, grey and muggy today!

Batman was excellent, would thoroughly recommend it! Saw the trailer for the new James Bond too, can't wait to see that!

Just mowed the lawn and looks like we'll spend the rest of the day painting, got some washing to go on the line so hope the rain holds off.

Weigh in tomorrow, think its going to be a low one despite being 100% still!

The sun came out in the end! Got some gardening done so that burnt some cals.

Popped to the shops and bought a couple of tops. My jeans are hanging off me but the 16's don't quite fit yet, so annoying!

Had a hungry day today but have stuck to packs, I've got a bar left that I'm going to have in a minute with a cup of tea.

Can't believe it's Monday tomorrow, weekends go too fast! Busy week ahead but need to get to the gym, haven't been once this week!

As predicted, it's a rubbish loss this week. 1lb off.

Decision made, I'm staying 100% until September 7th, then I'm moving to JUDDD to see how that goes, if it doesn't work, I'll come back to S&S until my holiday at the end of October.

It just frustrates me that I'm sticking to this 100% and I'm not losing a stone a month, others have blips and still lose more, it's so demoralising!

Never mind, let's see what I can do in the next 3 weeks, ideally, I want to get 9lbs off but honestly don't think that'll happen based on previous losses!

Right, time to hit the road!

Lizzylocket said:

Decision made, I'm staying 100% until September 7th, then I'm moving to JUDDD to see how that goes, if it doesn't work, I'll come back to S&S until my holiday at the end of October.

It just frustrates me that I'm sticking to this 100% and I'm not losing a stone a month, others have blips and still lose more, it's so demoralising!

Never mind, let's see what I can do in the next 3 weeks, ideally, I want to get 9lbs off but honestly don't think that'll happen based on previous losses!

Ahh lizzylockcket you're going soon? Are you nearly at goal? Have you much have u left to lose ideally? Aww hope u nearly at goal weight. You've done so amazingly well.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lizzylocket said:

I might look into juddd myself. Heard good things about it. :) good luck with the 9lbs off,

Have you been doing exercise? Have you been taking your measurements?
My body cannot do both at once for some reason, I lose on the scales but the inches are the same and then if my weight stays the same then I lose inches?
I had a bad couple of times where I lost nothing but everyone said they could see the changes in my shape? I had added in exercise and I think that was stopping the weightloss but increasing the body shape change?

sherrie82 said:
Ahh lizzylockcket you're going soon? Are you nearly at goal? Have you much have u left to lose ideally? Aww hope u nearly at goal weight. You've done so amazingly well.

No, I've still got another 2 stone at least to shift but I think my body is too used to vlcd's, I've been doing them on and off for 5 years now! I'm struggling to cope with my low losses to be honest!

biggusburdus said:
Have you been doing exercise? Have you been taking your measurements?
My body cannot do both at once for some reason, I lose on the scales but the inches are the same and then if my weight stays the same then I lose inches?
I had a bad couple of times where I lost nothing but everyone said they could see the changes in my shape? I had added in exercise and I think that was stopping the weightloss but increasing the body shape change?

I deliberately didn't exercise last week to see if that made a difference.

I didn't measure at the beginning so I'm not sure about inches, I'm sure I must have lost some this week.

Just so frustrating knowing you are giving it 100% and the pesky scales don't reflect it!

Lizzylocket said:
I deliberately didn't exercise last week to see if that made a difference.

I didn't measure at the beginning so I'm not sure about inches, I'm sure I must have lost some this week.

Just so frustrating knowing you are giving it 100% and the pesky scales don't reflect it!

I think it was Leeds forever that if you look at her stuff said she shook things up a bit to stop that from happening?
Have a wee look n see who did what to counter it?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

So confused! Had decided to try JUDDD when I get back from my break at the start of September so that'll be the 11th, had planned to stay on s&s until the 7th then have the weekend off while we're away.

It's our wedding anniversary on the 1st and DH has said he'd like to go out for dinner, something healthy as he's been dieting too.

Why am I scared to say yes?! The thought of eating is scaring the life out of me! I've been having my veg allowance so it's not as if I haven't eaten anything over the last 10/11 weeks!

Please tell me this is normal?!

On a positive note, I've been asked to make some cupcakes for a cafe that's opening next weekend so that's great news and gets me a step towards making a business of it!

Got an urge to go out for dinner this weekend, hope it passes, not long to wait for my break!

So glad it's Friday, getting square eyes staring at my laptop today, lots to get done before I finish!

It'll pass hun! Distract yourself with thoughts of being slim for your break! :)

Hmm, might book tickets to the cinema instead, I can't stand people eating at the movies so that'll put me off wanting to eat!

Good plan doll! x

Just spent a couple of hours trying on my old clothes and I've still got at least a stone to shift before stuff starts fitting properly.

Gutted I let this happen. I've got nothing that fits properly but I'm not buying new clothes until I've lost another stone.

So fed up, I'm not losing as fast as others, I'm sticking to plan 100% and looks like I'll be on it until we go away in October. We've got 9 weeks so if I'm lucky I might just scrape a stone in that time but that's not allowing for my weekend off.

Just want to cry.

Back