Lizzy's road to skinnydom

your doing so well hun x x x

Cheers hun, I am trying but I know I could do better exercise wise. Yesterday I only had a sainsburys bgty wrap and a weight watchers meal when I came home so today I've been hungry all day. I find that if I don't eat much one day the next day I'm starving all day.

Todays food

Breakfast
2 chocolate weetabix with semi skimmed milk

Lunch
chicken sandwich with salad cream on danish white bread
iced gems
tesco light choices pretzels

Dinner
2 quorn sausages
mash, broccoli, carrots and gravy
asda good for you cherry bakewell slice

Snacks
sainsburys bgty sweet chilli cassava snacks
2 slices of asda chargrilled style chicken

Drinks
2 litres of water

Just a quick post because I'm on my phone.

Today's food
Breakfast

Lunch
Tin of sainsburys bgty tomato and three bean soup
Chicken sandwich on White Danish bread
Asda good for you cherry bakewell slice

Dinner
Special k with full fat milk

Snacks
Sainsburys bgty sweet chilli cassava snacks
Iced gems
Slice if asda chargrilled style chicken

Drinks
Half a litre of water, 1 diet coke

I've been out all day today and done lots of walking. I forgot to take my tablets with me but I had a low fat sandwich for lunch so I'm hoping that it will be ok. It's my weigh in day tomorow, I had a sneaky peek on Friday and I was down 2lbs so I'm hoping for a good loss this week.

Todays food

Breakfast
3 slices of white danish toast with jam

Lunch
marks and spencers count on us ham sandwich

Dinner
sainsburys bgty breaded fish
aunt bessies rustic chips
mushy peas

Snacks
pretzels
iced gems
sainsburys creme caramel
asda good for you cherry bakewell slice

Drinks
1 litre of water

How did the weigh in go?

You sound like yo uhad a busy week!

Well the weigh in didn't go very well, I put on 1lb :-( I don't know why because I've stuck to the diet 100%. I log my food in everyday on myfitnesspal and I'm always under my 1400cal daily allowance. The only thing I can think of is that I wasn't drinking enough water the days before my weigh in. I'm really disappointed because when I weighed in on Friday I was down 2lbs so I don't know why I went back up. That will teach me for scale hopping! Oh well I'm still plodding along with it. I'm going to have a break from the tablets over xmas, then after xmas I'm going to join weight watchers and carry on taking my tablets.

Todays food

Breakfast

Lunch
sainsburys ttd sweetflamed onion and balsamic pitta
filled with lettuce and pineapple cottage cheese
total 2% yogurt with honey

Dinner
peas

Snacks
2 packets of iced gems
sainsburys creme caramel
satsuma
ambrosia low fat pot of rice pudding

Drinks
1.5 litres of water

I'm on my phone because the website was being funny on my laptop for some reason. I've had a good day today. I've done hours of walking and I haven't had any snacks. I think the reason for my 1lb gain this week might be to do with totm. I'm going to go to the doctors on Monday because since starting the minipill I've been on all the time. I'm on for 3 weeks then off for 1 :-( I'm going to ask to go back on the combi pill because I never had problems with my period while I was on it.

Today's food
Breakfast
Special k with semi skimmed milk

Lunch
Sainsburys garlic pizza bread

Dinner
Weight watchers chicken balti
2 weight watchers naan breads

Drinks
1.5 litres if water

My leg muscles have been killing me today, it must be from all that walking yesterday. I tried some clothes on today that haven't fit me for ages and they fit now :) I'm just hoping I don't go too crazy over xmas and undo all my hard work.

Todays food

Breakfast

Lunch
marks and spencers count on us ham sandwich
small pot of giant couscous with butternut squash

Dinner
homemade turkey meatballs with spaghetti

Snacks
marks and spencers count on us crisps
3 caramel snack a jacks

Drinks
2 litres of water

I went to the Doctors yesterday and I'm going to stop taking my mini pill. Hopefully my periods will go back to normal soon and I think the gain must have been to do with that. The nurse also gave me another prescription of xenical even though I've got 2 weeks left, so that will see me through till the new year. I told her I'm going to have a week off at xmas and she is fine with it.

Yesterdays food

Breakfast

Lunch
marks and spencers count on us ham and mushroom pizza
marks and spencers count on us chocolate sundae

Dinner
marks and spencers fuller for longer chicken tikka with lentil pilau

Snacks
satsuma
pretzels

Drinks
1.5 litres of water

Todays food

Breakfast

Lunch
special k with semi skimmed milk

Dinner
mushy peas

Snacks
pretzels
2 caramel snack a jacks

Drinks
1 litre of water

I had my weigh in this morning and I have stayed the same. I don't really know where I'm going wrong because I'm always under my calorie allowance of 1400cals. I'm not worrying myself about it because after xmas I'm joining weight watchers and I know that a proper structured plan will get me losing weight. That's what I'm hoping anyway. I know I've lost inches because I ordered some new jeans a size smaller and they're too big. Also clothes are fitting that didn't before.

Todays food

Breakfast

Lunch
bagel with turkey

Dinner
homemade cottage pie

Snacks
pretzels
creme caramel
3 caramel snack a jacks

Drinks
1.5 litres of water

I'm going into town tomorow and I'm going to get zumba for the wii. I've heard good reviews of it and I'm hoping that it will be fun and make me want to exercise more.

Todays food

Breakfast

Lunch
marks and spencers count on us chicken chow mein

Dinner
jumbo king prawn stir fry with fresh egg noodles and a thai green curry sauce

Snacks
3 caramel snack a jacks
sainsburys creme caramel

Drinks
1.5 litres of water

Hi hun, why did you stop the mini pill, just wondering as im on it x

I am also starting WW. I gained last week and need the control of counting! I bought a calculator online and started on thursday, tommorow I will find out if it made any differnce and then go and spoil it all with a very alcohlic christmas party in the evening!

Hi hun, why did you stop the mini pill, just wondering as im on it x

I had a period that lasted nearly 2 months so I decided to come off it :sigh:

How are you finding weight watchers downsizeme? I've always been a slimming world girl but I've read about the pro points thing and I'm going to join up after xmas. I'm not taking the tablets at the moment. I got really disheartened because I stayed the same for 2 weeks. I will start again after xmas when I join weight watchers. I've got loads of meals out this week and I don't want to worry about what I'm eating.

WW went relly well for a week and then I went to husbands work party! Had far too uc to drink, felt really ill the next day and when I could finally eat just wanted comfort food! Then got a virus which the kids had and also just wanted to eat to console myself. WIll get back on track properly after new year when I stop buying yummy christmas treats!

Back