Lizzy's road to skinnydom

Weigh in day tomorow, I'm excited to see how much I've lost. I saw a friend today who I haven't seen for a few weeks and she said she could notice I've lost weight. I don't think I'll notice myself until I lose a good few stone.

Todays food

Breakfast
alpen light cereal bar
2 chocolate weetabix with semi skimmed milk

Lunch
chicken and tomato chutney sandwich on wholemeal bread
sainsburys bgty sweet chilli cassava crisps

Dinner
special k with semi skimmed milk

snacks
1 crabstick
alpen light bar
blueberries

Drinks
1.5 litres of water

i know what you mean hun, my cousin who i rarely see thought i had lost weight when i last saw him,about a month ago.i dont see it myself, although my ankles look small again :D:D

i think i wont properly see anything yet, im still wearing slops though,i love my sloppy clothes lol

p.s good luck for tomorrow

xoxo

I had my weigh in this morning and I've lost 4.5lbs :) I Think most of that was from the stomach bug I had last week. I really need to start exercising but I just can't find the motivation. I hate exercise and I'm lazy so I can't be bothered most of the time.

Todays food

Breakfast
2 chocolate weetabix

Lunch
chicken sandwich with tomato and chilli chutney on wholemeal bread
cadburys light chocolate mousse

Dinner
homemade quorn chilli
half a packet of tilda steam brown basmatti rice

Snacks
banana
tesco light choice pretzels
asda good for you cherry bakewell slice

Drinks
2 litres of water

when you dont like exercise,it is hard to get into doing it...once you start though it soon becomes second nature.

do you have someone who could sponsor you?...not like with money as such,but who could push you into doing some then maybe after a complete first week you get a treat or something like that?
maybe sponsor yourself with money,a pound for every hour you do,put it in a jar and see it growing then have a spend out at the end of the month?

well done on those 4.5lbs hun!!!

:talk017:​

I know what you mean bunny but it's finding the energy to do the exercise. I've been so tired lately. I'm having trouble sleeping and when I do get to sleep I keep waking up lots of times through the night, so through the day I'm so tired. I think it's the medication I'm on, the Doctor said it should settle down soon.

Todays food

Breakfast
1 caramel snack a jack

Lunch
ham sandwich with tomato and chilli chutney on wholemeal bread
tesco light choices potato snacks

Dinner
yesterdays quorn chilli
cajun baby new potatoes

Snacks
tesco light choices pretzels
3 caramel snack a jacks

Drinks
2 litres of water, 1 green tea

I know what you mean bunny but it's finding the energy to do the exercise. I've been so tired lately. I'm having trouble sleeping and when I do get to sleep I keep waking up lots of times through the night, so through the day I'm so tired. I think it's the medication I'm on, the Doctor said it should settle down soon.

Todays food

Breakfast
1 caramel snack a jack

Lunch
tesco light choices potato snacks

Dinner
yesterdays quorn chilli
cajun baby new potatoes

Snacks
3 caramel snack a jacks

Drinks
2 litres of water, 1 green tea

aww hun, sounds like youre having a bit of a rough time with it all... are you taking or doing anything to try and help the sleeping?
thats the worst thing,having sleeping problems,even more so when youre trying to diet and exercise. its probably not a good idea to over do things until you feel much better,although maybe some mild exercise could help the sleeping?..a gentle walk maybe?
do hope you feel better soon :)

xoxo

The Doctor said it should sort itself out soon and if it doesn't she said she would prescribe me sleeping tablets but I'm not sure if I would want to take them. Hopefully it will get better soon. It's the mornings when I'm the most tired, I wish I could just crawl back into bed.

Todays food

Breakfast

Lunch
alpen light cereal bar

Dinner
weight watchers pizza

Snacks
tesco light choices potato thins
ben and jerrys frozen yogurt

Drinks
2 litres of water

Well done on the 4.5lbs that's fab..
I am tired the most in the mornings... but come the weekend I'm wide awake at 7... Grrr

Hope the meds sort themselves out

I've had a nice weekend, I'm getting back into the swing of things with xenical. I've decided that I'm going to have a week off the tablets for christmas. It's my birthday on the 20th December and my friends want to take me out for a meal. Plus I want to have a drink because last year I was pregnant so I couldn't drink. It also gives me something to look forward to and I'm not going to get upset if I gain a little weight because I know I can lose it straight away.

Yesterdays food

Breakfast
2 caramel snack a jacks

Lunch
alpen light bar

Dinner
weight watchers chicken casserole with dumplings

Snacks
morrisons eat smart pickled onion rings
iced gems
morrisons eat smart raspberry cereal bites

Drinks
2 litres of water

Todays food

No breakfast

Lunch

Dinner
tesco light choices chicken breast with tomato and basil sauce
half a packet of uncle bens thai style rice
half a tin of sweetcorn

Snacks
iced gems
morrisons eat smart raspberry bites
sainsburys bgty sweet chilli cassava snacks

Drinks
1 litre of water

Your food sounds yummy...

Last year for Christmas I took the week off... I did pretty good the days in between new years and Christmas... I aimed to work really hard until Christmas and then if I gained over that week it was ok... I Sts over December which I thought was a fab achievement.... that's all I could ask for..
So maybe try and work hard until your birthday and then enjoy.. we are all allowed to have a little fun.

Hi hun,how are you feeling?

you deserve a happy christmas hun, and a nice birthday so i think youve made the right choice there! :)

xoxo

I'm going to do what you did Kes, stay 100% until xmas then have a week off. I'm looking forward to my birthday and having some yummy baileys.

Todays food

Breakfast

Lunch
iced gems

Dinner
homemade vegetable soup
white bread bun

Snacks
4 rakusens 99% fat free crackers
1 laughing cow extra light triangle
2 slices of ham

Drinks
0.5 litres of water

I'm going to do what you did Kes, stay 100% until xmas then have a week off. I'm looking forward to my birthday and having some yummy baileys.

Baileys is half price at the moment at sainsbury....and they have the new one, hazelnut :D

baileys is my favourite!!

It's mine too and I only really drink it at christmas. It's my weigh in tomorow and I'm not looking forward to it. I've been good foodwise but my water intake over the last few days has been bad, plus I'm getting bunged up because I'm hardly eating any fruit or veg and I've done zero exercise :-( I don't think I'll be seeing a good loss.

Todays food

No breakfast

Lunch

Dinner
weight watchers pizza
chicken frankfurter in a small white finger roll

Snacks
iced gems

Drinks
1 litre of water

aww hun...dont worry about until it happens, and it might not!

ive been bad with the exercise too and my water intake has gone right down (i think its the change of weather) i still lost 2lb this week...

chin up hun :hug99:

I had my weigh in this morning and I've lost 2lbs. I'm pleased with this and I'm going to try hard this week and aim for a 3lbs loss next week to bring me under 17 stone. I know exercise is whats needed so I'm going to aim for little 10 minute bursts through out the day because I read that doing 3 sets of 10 minutes is better than doing 30 minutes at once. This is because it keeps your metabolic rate higher this way. It also seems more manageable to me this way and I'll be more likely to do it. I definately need to up my water intake, it's been bad again today. I can get to the afternoon and I've not had one sip of drink which is really bad. I want to aim for at least 2 litres a day.

Todays food

No breakfast

Lunch
small bowl of special k with semi skimmed milk
bagel with a scraping of flora extra light and strawberry st dalfour jam

Dinner
homemade turkey burgers in a white bap with tomato chutney
aunt bessies rustic chunky oven chips
salad- lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes

Snacks
iced gems

Drinks
1 litre of water

I was out all day today trying to get some christmas shopping done so I didn't do any exercise other than walking about. I think I might put my christmas tree up this weekend. I love christmas and having the tree up makes me feel more christmasy :)

Todays food

No breakfast

Lunch

Dinner
weight watchers chicken casserole with dumplings
mccains roast potatoes
sweetcorn

Snacks
iced gems
frozen strawberry yogurt

Drinks
1 litre of water

We've all woken up with viral infections today :-( The baby's already woken up twice tonight bless him. Hope we all feel a bit better tomorow.

Todays food

Breakfast

Lunch
iced gems

Dinner
tesco light choices chicken breasts with tomato and basil sauce
2 new potatoes, carrots, swede and sweetcorn

Snacks
sainsburys salted pretzels
iced gems
frozen yogurt

Drinks
1.5 litres of water

Still need to up my water intake and I want to aim for at least 3 green teas a day.

I'm still feeling icky but the baby's been better today which is good. I've had the munchies tonight. I didn't have breakfast today so I just took a tablet and had a hot cross bun and frozen yogurt. I've missed breakfast a few times this week so I've only had 2 tablets on those days and I don't know if thats good. I still haven't upped my water intake. I find it hard to drink loads when I'm ill because it just tastes horrible.

Todays food

No breakfast

Lunch

Dinner
youngs ocean pie
mccains home roast potatoes
salad- lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes

Snacks
iced gems
sainsburys pretzels
sainsburys bgty hot cross bun with flora extra light